What was biggest SOFT cock you've ever seen?

Mestisamo

Experimental Member
Media
I was in Portland, Oregon back in 1988 and I ran into 2 Cuban guys at the bar late afternoon. The black guy was 5'5" and both had a heavy accent. He asked me if I had ever rode a black Limosine before - I was so dense - I told him "no, I drive a VW" (blond roots I guess)
He grabbed my wrist and put it on his leg, and it went almost down to his knee. After quickly downing our drinks, we went to his place and I would guess that his dick had to be 10-12 inches long soft. Black guys I have met usualy don't get much bigger than their flacid state, but at the time I didn't know that and almost ran. His friend looked almost German, and had a very thick cock, but not very long - It turned out to be a great afternoon! :evilgrin:

hole4hung: when i was 15 and still in a very curious stage I was at a dance given for girls up for "queen of the state fair". In the urinal I found myself standing next to one of the fathers and couldn't help noticing the size of his massive cock while he pissed. It was extremely thick with a wide flat head (around 8" i think) and I remember him lifting it with his hand as he coaxed the foreskin back and forth to finish his piss. he must have done this for protracted time because it has left an indelible "cockprint" on my memory. I've seen a lot of beautiful cocks, but to this day, maybe because it was such an impressionable time for me, that cock remains as one i dream about often.

Many years later, I sort of think that he knew I was looking and maybe he was doing it all for my benefit. If I only knew then what I know now. .....sigh

tuck9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Originally posted by hole4hung@May 28 2005, 09:03 PM
when i was 15 and still in a very curious stage I was at a dance given for girls up for "queen of the state fair". In the urinal I found myself standing next to one of the fathers and couldn't help noticing the size of his massive cock while he pissed. It was extremely thick with a wide flat head (around 8" i think) and I remember him lifting it with his hand as he coaxed the foreskin back and forth to finish his piss. he must have done this for protracted time because it has left an indelible "cockprint" on my memory. I've seen a lot of beautiful cocks, but to this day, maybe because it was such an impressionable time for me, that cock remains as one i dream about often.

Many years later, I sort of think that he knew I was looking and maybe he was doing it all for my benefit. If I only knew then what I know now. .....sigh
[post=315714]Quoted post[/post]​

Or maybe he had prostate trouble and couldn't get all the dribbles out...LOL

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Don't know about the biggest but my best friend Ronnie in college sure had a beautiful limp cock. He had the most stunning body that I have ever seen. Nice build, but by far not the best. He just reaked of sexuality so it made everything about him look hot. I actually saw his erection and mine was totally bigger. Turned out he was just a shower, but dam he looked great just hanging 5 at the beach. Sexiest straight guy ever.

britlover

Experimental Member
Media
We all love the potency of a large erect penis, but I think it's the promise of 'what may be' that a large & heavy flaccid penis brings!

My boyfriend (bless 'im) has a nice hanging flaccid cock. Prolly over 7".

kimba9.5

Just Browsing
Media
Mine's about 6" - 7" depending on the weather and what I'm wearing.
Seems to hang lower if I'm in boxer shorts.
It can be a bit "too obvious" on a hot day.

blackwood

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by webermiri@Jun 16 2004, 04:41 PM
I wonder what was the biggest soft dick you've ever come across.
Did you know the person and talk about dick size?
Or did you ever notice how someone was hiding a big softie in locker rooms, swimming pools etc.? Feel free to describe what you saw.

I've once seen a very slim black haired guy in his early twenties in the changing room of a german swimming pool. When he returned from the showers he was completely naked and did not hide anything with his towel. It was really amazing to see what was dangling there between his legs. It must have been nearly 18cm (which is roughly 7 inches) of slim soft dick. What was completely weird to me were the movemens of his dick when he walked through the locker room. I was glad that he changed directly in front of me, so I could get a glimpse sometimes. I'll shurely never forget that situtation.

But what I also like very much is when guys try to hide their massive soft equipment for shyness, especially younger men.

Did you ever come across on a similar situation?
[post=242759]Quoted post[/post]​

Probably right here.

Probably?????

See

dfox7.3x5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Two guys I know slightly from a gay bar. I gave them a ride home 6/1. We had "show and tell" before they got out. Both gorgeous cocks, but Michael must be 10 inches soft. And he's drop-dead cute. The other guy is shorter but thicker; I had a brief suck after he got hard -- 8 inches at least. Both are nice guys as well as hung. And they live near me -- wonderful!!

mafhash

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
when i was 14 yo, my famely and i traveld to gemany.
one day we stoped at a very big and popular lake near salzburg.
me sister and mother atayed at the car, while my father and i went to check some lake beach.
just as i close the car door and started to go down to the beach,
a boy about my age atrted to take his speedo off, i couldn't his cock,
becouse right away he coverd it with a towel. i went to bech and past him with his fameli, when he was with his vack to me, he drped the towel, and all the beach could see his teeanage cock...
i got hard right away, but i couldn't see hus cock, only his back side, by the tme i past him and his famely on the way back to the car, he put hus underwear on...and they seemms to be very very full.
i was very disappointed to miss seeing his cock. but then his father stood up.
and took his spedos off.
i ewas amezed, his cock was about 18-20 cm (7"-8") soft and thick as a
large man arm. it was hugh and dangled down allmost to his knees.
when we went back to the hotel that day i jacked off about 3 times in a row.

Reactions: auncut10in
D

deleted3782

Going to boarding school, I saw all kinds of stuff. One of my best friends was named Dave, he lived in the room next door to me in Junior year, and he had the biggest dick Ive ever seen limp. Id say it was six inches long, and sorta twisted to the left as it hung. It was impressive.

One day Dave and I had to talk about something, and he had just taken a shower. Guys at my school like Dave used towels to dry off with, not to cover up...so he was standing there outside his room talking to me holding his towel in his hand, normally. After a couple minutes, this other guy named Andy came down the hall. Andy took one look at Dave and his big dick, and laughed "Haha Dave is getting an erection!" Dave calmly looked down at his dick hanging there, looked back at Andy and matter of factly said "No I'm not." Poor Andy was stumped, he just had a look of awe on his face.

Dave was the coolest guy in our class, and when we were seniors he was voted Student Body President. He hooked up one night with a girl friend of mine, and before we graduated I needled her for info on how big his dick was hard. She said it just got hard and didnt get much longer, but she was more freaked out by his precum. I had to explain to her what that was all about. Crazy school days...haha

TEXASRESPECT

Just Browsing
Media
i meant to say, the biggest soft penis i seen in person is my dad, his dick so fat i never know when its hard. He always walks around the house with no drawls on with shorts that makes his dick bouncy.

jordanj

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Resurrected thread, but never mind...

I had a friend at school whose cock used to hang uut the bottom of his boxer shorts almost all the time. It was long, pale and had a long foreskin on it as well. I always used to try and get changed near him in the locker rooms! No idea how long it actually was.

Then, here's the best story, and I do tell this one to everyone... I was going on holiday with my ex and daughter about 10 years ago and we stopped at a motorway service station. I went for a pee and inside this service station there were about 20 urinals on one wall, 20 on the other. It was very quiet and I went to the middle and started having a piss.

Then this guy came in, he walked up and stood right next to me. I was thinking "What the hell? There's all these urinals and he has to stand next to me!" It became very obvious a moment later as he dragged this monster out of his trousers, I swear he pulled more and more out like a hose then it flopped down. It was honestly massive, at least 9" soft. I didn't know what to do with myself.

I was all 'straight' then so I left. I never even saw his face, I have no idea how old or young he was. however, if I had one like that, I'd make sure it was seen, too!

LA8PV

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The biggest one i ever saw was a guy on yahoo with 15 inches of black dick.He goes by the name huge1_4U_48238.he is so amzing i never thought they grew that big.it made mine look like a smurf.
I remember this guy - saw him too. He used to jack off on cam at yahoo a few years ago. 15 inches long and 7 around is what he said, and honestly, from what I saw I have no reason to doubt those numbers! I once asked him to stand up so I could see it hanging, and it hung down maybe an inch or two above his knee caps.

I didn't capture these pictures, I found them on the net later, but it's definately the same guy. Some will probably say that it's fake, but I'm only telling you what I saw (yes, I saw him jacking and cumming several times, and I'm experienced in judging fake/real pictures/vids. And it WAS "live on cam", lol).

He's a friendly guy (but straight...)

edit: Ok, I just found out there's a person on this board called 'monstersize' who uses the same pictures, but he's not the same guy (I just chatted with him, and unless he had a total personality change, it's not him.)

mj wagner

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My ex was a bit of freak of nature, he had almost 11" soft and really thick. Fun to play with though.. He's a real nice guy