What was biggest SOFT cock you've ever seen?

notthatguy

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Went to the movies on Monday night. Went to take a piss after the movie and as I am pissing a few seconds later I hear coming from my right side some young guy screaming "holy shit dude" I turned to see what was going on and this guy was pissing and standing over a foot out holding his dick with both hands, first over first wringing his dick. Looked to be a good 9-10 inches.

Reactions: auncut10in

keenobserver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I took a factory job when I was in college - they still existed in those days. It was a union shop and I worked 7 days a week - with many 12 hour days. I made enough money to pay all my expenses - including an off campus apartment at a major university for a year. The real payoff was we were paid to shower after every shift. It was mandatory because the factory used a lot of high dust materials and it seeped into pores constantly. Ergo we had 30 minutes a day of open showers - and plently of hot water.

A guy on my shift was a lifer there - he was 26 at the time and his soft cock was just over 11 inches limp. He always made a point of leaving it out, swinging it around and taunting guys with it. Despite this he was well liked and over all a friendly guy. We hung out that summer a bit after work drinking beers. I was close to 8 soft and he called be "little bro."

I told him I was amazed that he could be so flashy with his cock and he said he always was like that because people made a big deal about it when he was growing up. His father used to brag him up to his buddies and word spread so he was getting hit on at a very young age - men - women didn't matter. He was a neighborhood legend. He just decided to enjoy it.

I was too intimidated by the size to hit on him - although I got a sense he would have been okay with it, I just enjoyed the show.

Sadly this was before phone cams.

D

deleted645791

Most guys aren't bigger than me in the locker room or showers, but occasionally I'll run into someone with my size (5") or an inch bigger. Or sometimes they'll be my size, but above average in girth, which makes me very envious because I'm just average in girth.

I was trying out a new gym last week when I came out of the shower area and an older guy, like in his late 40's, was facing me, and my locker was right behind him. He dropped his towel and started drying his backside and legs with another towel. I'm very respectful in the locker room and I never stare, I'll only look real quick to compare if they aren't looking, like when a dude washes his hair and has his eyes closed.

So this time I was walking in that direction to get to my locker and he wasn't looking up at me. I couldn't help but notice his very flaccid, but also very long penis dangling down as I was walking to my locker. It was the same girth as mine, but at least a couple inches longer than my 5" softie, so I think maybe it was around 7" to 7.5". It was like seeing a longer version of my dick, which caught me off guard. I preceded to get dressed and didn't look again. I felt very envious and regretted looking :(

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The longest soft one I ever saw, and I'm not proud of where it was, was when I did some time in prison in Ohio.

In the recieving area, everyone went through getting rid of all of their "street clothes" and being issued 'jumpsuits' While waiting for your number to be called everyone had to stand around butt ass naked.

When my number finally came up, I was in line for my 'uniform' directly behind this guy, who must have been about 5' 6" tall (I'm 5' 9") and his cock hung down in this huge arcing curve, down, back between his legs and the head actually bounced off the back of his calf when we walked.

It has to easliy be, 6" around and 15" long if not more.

Not common, but very possible.

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I worked with this guy on a mine once years ago. We changed in the same locker room and I saw his dick numerous times. It was 9 inches soft.

I have two enduring memories of him. One his huge soft dick, and the other the fact that he met his wife on Friday and got married the next Saturday, 8 days later!

I believe it all. And the marriage within 8 days is also so true. I've had many women want to get married. Some even offered to divorce their husbands and marry me as soon as their divorce was final. A couple of them, no kidding, even offered in front of their own horse dicked husbands while we were having sex or the husband was watching. They were obviously looking to go even bigger, which is why they and their husbands wanted the encounter in the first place.

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ooooh yeah, DEFINITELY possible...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
people who haven't seen something themselves, always think it can't be true at all. Especially on lpsg where any guy bigger than themselves is "not possible". Especially coming from someone who has been a member of lpsg for all of 3 days.

StuJr

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
There was this black dude, gorgeous body and very handsome, taking a shower at the gym. Oddly, he had a fully clothed buddy standing outside his shower talking to him. I walked by the showers on my way to the sinks and glanced over. This guy in the shower must have had a flaccid cock at least 7-8 inches long. It was hard not to stare. Son of a bitch was hot beyond belief and had a huge soft cock. Who knows what it would have grown to.

I decided to shower at home instead of being naked in the same room as that guy!

Reactions: auncut10in

scanlan

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Mines pretty big soft and has been since I can remember. But when i was young I used to play basketball at the YMCA. One day i walked in to the locker room to change and standing in front of me was a black male with the longest flaccid penis I have ever seen. I knew I would probably never see anything like this again so I just stood there and looked at it. He was talking to a friend and was toweling off and it was in motion just swinging slightly from side to side. I didn't even care if anyone saw me. It was that encounter when I became fascinated with long flaccid penises..

Attachments

Brandon1

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Biggest guy that I ever saw soft was while I was in the Air Force. I was doing one of our mundane tasks while still in Basic and I happened to look up just in time to see this black dude walk by swinging a flaccid 6". Attitude wise, he was an asshole, lol.

Jarizzi

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The biggest soft cock I've ever seen was when my brother-in-law had been bragging about how big he was, then he pulled back his shorts and let me look inside, to prove it. He had a huge, hairy, uncut piece of meat. He said he was 10 inches, and he wasn't kidding.

Reactions: barney111 and BillM

slimgurl

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Spent two years working for a home health care business in the northern Illinois region. We had adults with special needs living in group homes that we would be assigned to. In one of these homes was a blind and partially deaf black man (age 30ish) who lived there, I had heard some "talk" about him prior to ever having worked with him personally. So I knew he was well-endowed but had no idea what I'd see. The first time I had to help him shower, he stood outside the stall and undressed. I was stunned when his pants came down ... He was only 5-9ish and very lean, more skinny. Long and thick totally limp. Easily 11 inches. Blew my mind. Learned there are some guys in a totally different league.

Houtom

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
There was this black dude, gorgeous body and very handsome, taking a shower at the gym. Oddly, he had a fully clothed buddy standing outside his shower talking to him. I walked by the showers on my way to the sinks and glanced over. This guy in the shower must have had a flaccid cock at least 7-8 inches long. It was hard not to stare. Son of a bitch was hot beyond belief and had a huge soft cock. Who knows what it would have grown to.

I decided to shower at home instead of being naked in the same room as that guy!
Guess we know why the buddy was standing there talking to him. .. .

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The biggest soft cock I've ever seen was when my brother-in-law had been bragging about how big he was, then he pulled back his shorts and let me look inside, to prove it. He had a huge, hairy, uncut piece of meat. He said he was 10 inches, and he wasn't kidding.
Wish I were your sister! Bill

Reactions: Jarizzi

bert.pa

Sexy Member
Media
About three years ago in a spa, just after having left the sauna I was cooling down in the cold water basin. It was one of the basins where you can sit or stand on various levels. As the spa was pretty crowded I only got room in the first level next to the handles of the steel ladder leading into the basin. Just after someone 30 seconds and when I was about to leave the basin an Italian guy startet to climb down the ladder. He must have just had left the hot sauna as he was covered with sweat. Only half a meter in front of my face swung the biggest cock I have ever seen in reality. It was at least 7x6, veiny and circumcised. I only got a very quick glimpse before he dove into the cold water. I tried to look for the guy later, but could not find him in the crowded spa. The imagination that I would only have had to reach out and grab this 'handle' when leaving the basin makes me still shudder.

Reactions: lttle1

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Spent two years working for a home health care business in the northern Illinois region. We had adults with special needs living in group homes that we would be assigned to. In one of these homes was a blind and partially deaf black man (age 30ish) who lived there, I had heard some "talk" about him prior to ever having worked with him personally. So I knew he was well-endowed but had no idea what I'd see. The first time I had to help him shower, he stood outside the stall and undressed. I was stunned when his pants came down ... He was only 5-9ish and very lean, more skinny. Long and thick totally limp. Easily 11 inches. Blew my mind. Learned there are some guys in a totally different league.

Yes...and then there is a real "major league" beyond the guy you saw.