What was biggest SOFT cock you've ever seen?

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
From a discreet distance it was difficult to estimate. Perhaps 5.75"- 6" in circumference, which given its length was somewhat slender in proportion.

BigBen, you would have created a riot on the sand. They would have had to send-in the gendarmes from their post at the top of the dunes next to the restaurant. :eek: :grinning:

I have been several times....and since I have been a nudist for...well....decades...and have visited many clothing optional/nudist resorts and beaches in the USA, Europe, the Caribbean, Mexico, and even South America, I know what to expect and realize not everyone I meet will be a nice person or a harmless person. When I go out and leave my accommodations, even at some place like Cap d'Adge, I don't leave nude...I wear a very long bathrobe, or as they are often referred to in some parts of Europe, a "dressing gown"....and only disrobe when I have found the place to park my towel and sit my butt down......less fuss...less drama is the goal. I am there to relax and get some sun...not advertise for sex fantasies of strangers. Even then...minding my own business...from time to time, those who saw me arrive and disrobe, often find it impossible not to come visit an interruption and insert....usually comedy...and sometimes "drama"...in to my vacations.

EvilMelon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It is a biggest soft cock I've ever HEARD. My queer buddy came up to me and told me a story about he hooked up with african who has a biggest soft cock ever he've seen but he mentioned that his dick is useless as it can't get full erected af

creek47

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It is a biggest soft cock I've ever HEARD. My queer buddy came up to me and told me a story about he hooked up with african who has a biggest soft cock ever he've seen but he mentioned that his dick is useless as it can't get full erected af
Did you friend say how many inches it was?

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
One of the most spectacular cocks that I remember seeing was years ago, with a mate, in a changing room with some others.

I'd known him for some time. He was a shortish lad, no taller than perhaps 5ft 2 or 3 ins. Fairly well built but not overweight in any way. He stripped off to use the showers, as we were talking, and turned to face me as the conversation continued. I was transfixed, I couldn't take my eyes off his awesome cock. It was both girthy and long, close on halfway to his knees and as thick as a Red Bull can. It also had a really large knob - he was circumcised, very uncommon within our generation.

As we walked to and through the showers I watched as it flopped around, bouncing between his thighs. I couldn't stop thinking about what it must look like when it was fully erect - or even semi. As he dried himself off he pulled on it within the towel, again making it flop around.

I never did get to see it erect. On one occasion we were talking about being horny (it was a hot day) and about wanking and I suggested that we pulled them out and stroked one off - but he wasn't keen, so I didn't push the idea. I saw it several more times when we went out cycling and stopped to piss together, he had the most amazingly powerful piss stream - he'd have won any distance competition.

We lost touch several years ago but he works in a senior position for a local transportation company and recently I keep seeing his picture in buses. I often look at it and think to myself that I'm the only one on the bus that knows what a massive, cut cock he's got between his legs!

The Little Boy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One of the most spectacular cocks that I remember seeing was years ago, with a mate, in a changing room with some others.

I'd known him for some time. He was a shortish lad, no taller than perhaps 5ft 2 or 3 ins. Fairly well built but not overweight in any way. He stripped off to use the showers, as we were talking, and turned to face me as the conversation continued. I was transfixed, I couldn't take my eyes off his awesome cock. It was both girthy and long, close on halfway to his knees and as thick as a Red Bull can. It also had a really large knob - he was circumcised, very uncommon within our generation.

As we walked to and through the showers I watched as it flopped around, bouncing between his thighs. I couldn't stop thinking about what it must look like when it was fully erect - or even semi. As he dried himself off he pulled on it within the towel, again making it flop around.

I never did get to see it erect. On one occasion we were talking about being horny (it was a hot day) and about wanking and I suggested that we pulled them out and stroked one off - but he wasn't keen, so I didn't push the idea. I saw it several more times when we went out cycling and stopped to piss together, he had the most amazingly powerful piss stream - he'd have won any distance competition.

We lost touch several years ago but he works in a senior position for a local transportation company and recently I keep seeing his picture in buses. I often look at it and think to myself that I'm the only one on the bus that knows what a massive, cut cock he's got between his legs!

Well, I like your cock too! ^_^

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Spent two years working for a home health care business in the northern Illinois region. We had adults with special needs living in group homes that we would be assigned to. In one of these homes was a blind and partially deaf black man (age 30ish) who lived there, I had heard some "talk" about him prior to ever having worked with him personally. So I knew he was well-endowed but had no idea what I'd see. The first time I had to help him shower, he stood outside the stall and undressed. I was stunned when his pants came down ... He was only 5-9ish and very lean, more skinny. Long and thick totally limp. Easily 11 inches. Blew my mind. Learned there are some guys in a totally different league.

"Long and thick totally limp. Easily 11 inches. Blew my mind. Learned there are some guys in a totally different league."

Slimgurl, I had to laugh....even that guy...your "blew my mind" would be stunned to see what is possible in that different league.

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The longest soft one I ever saw, and I'm not proud of where it was, was when I did some time in prison in Ohio.

In the recieving area, everyone went through getting rid of all of their "street clothes" and being issued 'jumpsuits' While waiting for your number to be called everyone had to stand around butt ass naked.

When my number finally came up, I was in line for my 'uniform' directly behind this guy, who must have been about 5' 6" tall (I'm 5' 9") and his cock hung down in this huge arcing curve, down, back between his legs and the head actually bounced off the back of his calf when we walked.

It has to easliy be, 6" around and 15" long if not more.

I believe it. I've encountered and seen some others like that in my many decades as a nudist going on nudist vacations to upscale clothing optional resorts and beaches in Europe, all over the USA, Jamaica, several Caribbean islands, Mexico, Central America, and South America. And also in my several decades that I was involved in the "lifestyle"...read 'swinger"...and invited and attended a lot of "conventions" for hundreds to over a thousand others attended and took over upscale resorts, usually clothing optional ones, in the USA (mostly in Florida), Europe, Jamaica, and the Caribbean. And that is not counting some of my older family members, both sides of my lineage...most deceased now...but an older cousin is still alive and has, last I knew, a very active many times a day sex life.

Reactions: HorsemanUK

bobbyjo92

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Couple of nights ago at the artic monkeys gig, at the urinals all bunched together but the guy next to me is standing maybe 1-2 paces back which I thought was odd til I saw the length of the dick he was holding...easy twice me hard if not more.

Cocky twat even winked as he left

docthompson

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The longest soft one I ever saw, and I'm not proud of where it was, was when I did some time in prison in Ohio.

In the recieving area, everyone went through getting rid of all of their "street clothes" and being issued 'jumpsuits' While waiting for your number to be called everyone had to stand around butt ass naked.

When my number finally came up, I was in line for my 'uniform' directly behind this guy, who must have been about 5' 6" tall (I'm 5' 9") and his cock hung down in this huge arcing curve, down, back between his legs and the head actually bounced off the back of his calf when we walked.

It has to easliy be, 6" around and 15" long if not more.

It has to easliy be, 6" around and 15" long if not more.maybe it was 60 inches around and 71 inches long.
yeah right.

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Spent two years working for a home health care business in the northern Illinois region. We had adults with special needs living in group homes that we would be assigned to. In one of these homes was a blind and partially deaf black man (age 30ish) who lived there, I had heard some "talk" about him prior to ever having worked with him personally. So I knew he was well-endowed but had no idea what I'd see. The first time I had to help him shower, he stood outside the stall and undressed. I was stunned when his pants came down ... He was only 5-9ish and very lean, more skinny. Long and thick totally limp. Easily 11 inches. Blew my mind. Learned there are some guys in a totally different league.

True...and you posted about this before...but you shared it was a "friend" who saw this and told you about it...but I still know this can be true so I believe you Melissa.