What was it like to suck first cock ? (18+ only)

Freakcouple036

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
What was it like to actually get to suck your first cock ? .. Were you forced or did you want to do it
The first time I sucked a cock and deepthroated it. I was so turned on as I held it deep in my throat and I shot a load without even touching my cock

WingNut85

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The first time i did it was with a guy a guy I hooked up with online. It was awkward and his dick was thick, so I didn't really know how to handle it. It's gotten better and I definitely enjoy the feeling of a guy shooting his load in my mouth now.

I was sitting in a steam room having a political philosophical argument with a guy. He had his legs spread and I couldn't keep my eyes off his cock. He was flaccid, but the head and near the head was engorged. The base was not. The engorged part swung to my left. When I finally left the steam room he followed and said "We'll have to agree to disagree, but maybe we can agree on a good blow job." I nodded with a smile and followed him to the handicap shower which had a bench. He soaped up and rinsed his nether regions.

He turned on the water and sat down on the bench. Soon I was on my knees and had the engorged part of his cock in my mouth gently using my lips and tongue. His cock got a lot bigger but was still soft. He would pull out of my mouth and slap it around my face, have me lick his ball, etc. I was enjoying every minute, marveling at the rubbery smooth, growing cock.

Suddenly, he turned over and spread his cheeks saying he needed his asshole sucked and that I'd never see it cleaner. I was tentative at first but soon was inserting my tongue and licking eagerly with his encouraging remarks. I felt my dick get hard as a rock. He congratulated me for being a good asshole sucker and turned around and sat on the bench confronting me with his enormous hard-on.

Now I sat on the bench and I stood. I gingerly opened my mouth wide and started enjoying the hard rubbery softness of his big thick cock. But from then on it was forced. With hands grasping my head he face fucked my mouth any way he wanted. He enjoyed gagging me and just laughed when I finally vomited. "That's why we're in the shower," he laughed. My whole body felt energized and glowing. Soon I felt his cock throbbing and several big spurts of his cum. He exclaimed with each spurt and then said, "You fucking cocksucker." I looked at him and swallowed breaking into a big smile. He called me a fucking cocksucker again.

He said "I don't suck cock."

What was it like to actually get to suck your first cock ? .. Were you forced or did you want to do it
I wanted too... we each sucked the other's cock... still get hard thinking of his scent, mushroom head, it getting super hard in my mouth, and his moans and all that creamy cum... we were in a car in a park off of the road in middle of the night. Was in my early, almost mid 20's. Was my first bi experience too.

Cocklord

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This Post has been removed as it has been found in breach of the current Rules regarding inapproriate Content involving Minors:
  • Discussion of Minors is strictly forbidden, regardless of how innocent the discussion may be.

Last edited by a moderator:

snowman 1234

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I was at a barber shop in an office complex . Quiet washroom , two sets of doors to enter so , so you knew if anyone was entering . Walked in , another man already there . He kept glancing at me , so I looked over to see what he had . He was fully hard, didn't take long and so was I . He reached over and touched me, then bent and started to blow me . My first blow job - could not believe how good it felt . I decided to try, always listening for the other door to open . Different feel, soft yet firm head on his dick . Felt guilty after, had thought that was a line I would not cross . Looking , touching and hand jobs were my only experience to date .Did not stop me from getting more practise at a later date

Southlincsnudist

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I was half willing, his size fascinated me & he had been sucking me off for a few years, what I didn’t expect was his hands on the back of my head as he was about to cum, he thrust so fast & held my head so tight his cock went down my throat, he didn’t let up until he had finished emptying his load, although it was scary at the time it did turn me on after.

King Ding

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
For me it was through a glory-hole at a bathhouse. I was still way in denial about being bi, but went out of burning curiosity. Midway through a mutual jerk, cock rubbing, I just bent down and took the guy all the way in. I still remember the moment, I had a couple beers prior, but It was like I was drunk with lust. I had no intention to go that far, but I took him balls deep as he was not that big. The texture and warmth were surprising. I only gave him a couple seconds, then got back up. We finished each other with our hands, never saying a word.

TrynBi

Legendary Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
For me it was through a glory-hole at a bathhouse. I was still way in denial about being bi, but went out of burning curiosity. Midway through a mutual jerk, cock rubbing, I just bent down and took the guy all the way in. I still remember the moment, I had a couple beers prior, but It was like I was drunk with lust. I had no intention to go that far, but I took him balls deep as he was not that big. The texture and warmth were surprising. I only gave him a couple seconds, then got back up. We finished each other with our hands, never saying a word.

My first time was also through a glory hole at an adult theater bathroom stall. Only one stall next to a urinal. If you occupied the stall, you would have plenty of opportunity to suck a lot of dick!

I was drunk walking in to build up the nerve, but had a craving curiosity for a long time to do it. That night, I decided to just do it. Boy, was I glad. Now I wished I wouldn’t have waited so long!

bonerbrew

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Inappropriate Content
This Post has been removed as it has been found in breach of the current Rules regarding inapproriate Content involving Minors:
  • Discussion of Minors is strictly forbidden, regardless of how innocent the discussion may be.

lighthero33

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Mine was my freshman year of college so I was 19. I was on Craigslist and talking to a guy my age who went to a different college down a few blocks (urban campus so we were close). He agreed to come over so I signed him into my dorm and took him up. We got naked and started to make out, just touching each other and getting comfortable since he was relatively inexperienced too. He knew I had no experience so it was going well. We made out for like half an hour before he asked if I wanted to suck his cock. I agreed, hesitant only because of nerves. But I took him in and started sucking him. He wasn't very big, his whole cock easily fit in my mouth and didn't even reach to the back. I was blowing him and it was interesting, though weird when I went to use my hand and he told me not to. I kept blowing him and he warned he was close so I stopped and jerked to get him the rest of the way. Then he offered to give me my first blowjob, which I eagerly accepted. His blowjob.....was less than stellar but I can't say much because I don't know how good mine was.

Honestly though the most exhilarating part which still turns me on now is when I'm blowing a guy and he starts moaning. Just knowing that I'm giving him that satisfaction.