What was on that Dutch TV program?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by dongalong, Aug 25, 2006.

1. dongalong

Gold Member

This question to all our new Dutch members:
    Tell us what you learned on that TV show about big penises that was on the other night and what did they say about LPSG.org?

2. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

My understanding is that it was a showing of the Channel 4 programme "The World's Biggest Penis" on Dutch television... which may be why a couple of those who have turned up have a slightly skewed impression of LPSG being a pick-up site for 'ravenous' women, as per the misrepresentation of the site on that show.

Thankfully, the vast majority seem to have explored a bit and have already discovered that this isn't the way LPSG works.

3. dongalong

Gold Member

They showed that Channel 4 series on Arte in France a while back before I knew about LPSG, I only saw one of the programs (with Jonah Falcon and Lexington Steele) and I don't remember them mentioning LPSG.

Does anyone remember a sudden increase in French members after that showing?

I wish they'd show it here again!:biggrin1:

4. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

I've been impressed overall with the intelligence and maturity of those who've introduced themselves due to exposure to that TV show in Holland.

This influx of the curious has been much easier to handle than the previous one.

EDIT: No, dongie, there was no such posting from the French.

5. SurferGirlCA

Gold Member

No, but maybe you guys will be excited about the recent Dutch female arrival who posted that she's always been curious about large guys, seeing as her bf is only 21cm. :cool:

Ok, maybe the str8 guys will be excited any way.

6. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

Yes, that was one of the more interesting abuses of the word "only" that I've seen recently. :rolleyes:

7. SurferGirlCA

Gold Member

Actually, that could be cross-posted as a partial explanation for the "why do some guys who are hung think they aren't?" portion of the "why do some guys claim to be hung when they aren't?" thread.

If that even makes sense. :thinking:

8. B_Stronzo

B_Stronzo New Member

I second that Pecker.

I'm impressed with the Dutch generally in this regard. For the most part, I find the Dutch, as a nationality, infinitely evolved. I think it's time for a short visit to Amsterdam! :cool:

9. dongalong

Gold Member

What can be done to get more female French members here?:tongue:

10. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Dunno. I think those hairy underarms make them le tired.

11. Nala

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    During an interview with one of the guys, his computer was on. The site visited was LPSG.org. It was only a brief shot, but long enough for me to catch the URL. :smile:

The learning part of your question is more difficult to answer.. I didn't learn that much actually. The only surprising thing for me was the sad look in the eyes of Jonah, which could be my imagination though.

This site learned me more. I never referred to my bf's penis as huge (about 9,5 x 7), just yummie. Okay, I've seen and felt smaller ones before, but I got no problem at all handling his; we have fun, that's most important I guess.

I am not looking for something particular here (nor someone btw). I read, learn and sometimes react and am just enjoying it.

Ingrid

12. eddyabs

Gold Member

Albums:
    The dutch in my experience are great people...I travel to Amsterdam a couple of times a year as my best mate Roland is dutch and lives in the city....they are a healthy looking people and tall! (apparantely the tallest nation in the world), and in my experience tend to be very quick, bright and involved. I used to love the (ahem) 'bars' when I was younger....but now I try to stay away as the weed is totally killer over there :biggrin1::biggrin1::eek: I have spent many a lost and extremely spaced weekend there.

As I am sure you know, they have a very liberal attitude in Amsterdam, but go elsewhere and you will find that there is a more conservative attitude amongst the population, a lot of non-Amsterdammers (in my experience) tend to frown upon the easy ways of the big city.

I went to a club there once....if you wanted to get in free, you had to prove that you were 8 inches plus...they even had a 'buffer' boy on hand....I'm not saying anything else!! If you go there, make sure you also check out the Hague, the parks in the citys....and hire a bike!

13. Nala

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Thanks for the compliment. :smile:

I admit Amsterdam is fun to be, nevertheless I prefer the mentality of people from Rotterdam. Rotterdam is fun, but you may need a local guide to find the real nice places. It only has one square with lots of bars, real nice places are more scattered.

Outside Amsterdam you'll find a lot of open-minded easy people. Real conservative attitude only rules in very small villages.

Ingrid

14. girly24

girly24 New Member

Exactly :biggrin1:

I can't express myself..I have so much to say..
    But my English is not so good..
    Reading here is easy, but to type
    Aaaaaargh

15. dongalong

Gold Member

Please don't be shy!

There are many foreign people here who write posts with lots of mistakes but we all understand what they want to say, only dickheads would make fun of them.

The important thing is the message or question!

16. f14e18cm

f14e18cm New Member

As I remember it the person interwiewed (Jonah) named the supportgroup and indeed the abbreviation/URL was clearly visible on screen.
    Also I seem to remember that he said he did use the site to (try &) find women that could be a sexual partner.
    Not the main-reason for this site but you could call it a handy side effect.

For me it is more a relief to have found this forum; you take the subject out of the bizar-corner and tend not 2b2 serious about it.

17. Fantastic1

Fantastic1 New Member

I saw the programme and the best thing from it was finding out about this site, true, it came over in the programme the site for men to find women, but luckily not.

18. girly24

girly24 New Member

Okay thanks
    I'ts really frustrating, your mind want to say so much, but you can't get rid of it...
    But wait..If ill type Dutch...Censes long..And you'lle translate it into Dutch?????
    That's a great idea!!! Isn't it? :nana:

:biggrin1: :wink:

19. DutchSWINGER

DutchSWINGER New Member

Albums:
    it looks like a DUTCH INVASION

20. dongalong

Gold Member

No problem, I'll just call up our resident superhero, Alex8 and he'll translate.

If only you could send me some stroopwafel through the internet, I'd be so happy!

Draft saved Draft deleted