What was so special about 4/30/08??

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Had some magazine article about this size been published the day before or something??

"Most users ever online was 2,559, 04-30-2008 at 02:16 AM."

Any time I look, we are always well below that number so it seems something unusual must have happened.

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Had some magazine article about this size been published the day before or something??

"Most users ever online was 2,559, 04-30-2008 at 02:16 AM."

Any time I look, we are always well below that number so it seems something unusual must have happened.

Fans! They misjudged my arrival! :rolleyes::biggrin1:

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It was probably when the BBC ( I think it was the BBC but could have been channel 4 ) aired the programme "The World's largest penis" which gave mention to this site.

Apparently the programme has been aired twice before that and it led to a massive increase in membership.

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It was probably when the BBC ( I think it was the BBC but could have been channel 4 ) aired the programme "The World's largest penis" which gave mention to this site.

Apparently the programme has been aired twice before that and it led to a massive increase in membership.

:confused: So it was'nt the emails i sent to the anglican churches of africa stating the venue for my first cam show? :frown1:

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:confused: So it was'nt the emails i sent to the anglican churches of africa stating the venue for my first cam show? :frown1:

Nooooo sorry to disappoint and I was wrong before. I get confused with my advancing years.

Now let me think - ah yes it was when Kotchanski first uploaded her gallery :wink: