What was the first thing you stuck up your bum

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think the very first thing was a golf tee. It was before I hit puberty, but not too puberty hit soon thereafter, so I was probably 12. I honestly have no idea why I did it or what made me think of doing it. Looking back on it, it's hard to imagine something so small giving me any pleasure at all, but back then it did.

http://www.ecomarkpremiums.com/Files/em_Golf_Tee_BioD.jpg

After that was Chewbacca, because his head was kind of a good shape for it. This was also before puberty.

http://ny-image3.etsy.com/il_430xN.62349599.jpg

After puberty hit and I enjoyed penile masturbation and orgasm/ejaculation for a while, I returned to my curiosity about anal stimulation. My first love was a Colgate pump.

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.tvsquad.com/media/2006/11/colgatepump250.jpg

A marble.

I was playing with them and wondered what it would feel like to stick a marble up my ass and so I went into the bathroom and stuck one up my ass. It didn't really feel like much but then I panicked when I realized I couldn't squeeze it out. I was certain that the marble would block my poop chute and I'd never be able to poop it out.

I started crying and calling for Carol, our babysitter. She came in and I explained that I had a marble in my ass and she became upset that made me even more upset. She kept asking me, "How did this happen??," and I was too embarrassed to say so I kept saying, "I don't know!" I bent way over and expose my butthole to her and Carol tried to use her finger but it didn't work so she asked if we had any smooth spoons around. The only ones we had that weren't pointy or had sharp edges were my mom's good sterling (Lunt in the Colonial pattern). So she went into the silver cabinet and got one out. The smooth rounded edge slid past the marble and it popped out onto the floor. I was in tears and considered myself very lucky that I wasn't going to die from being unable to poop. Carol was disgusted and didn't talk to me the rest of the day. She quit soon after that.

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A marble.

I was playing with them and wondered what it would feel like to stick a marble up my ass and so I went into the bathroom and stuck one up my ass. It didn't really feel like much but then I panicked when I realized I couldn't squeeze it out. I was certain that the marble would block my poop chute and I'd never be able to poop it out.

I started crying and calling for Carol, our babysitter. She came in and I explained that I had a marble in my ass and she became upset that made me even more upset. She kept asking me, "How did this happen??," and I was too embarrassed to say so I kept saying, "I don't know!" I bent way over and expose my butthole to her and Carol tried to use her finger but it didn't work so she asked if we had any smooth spoons around. The only ones we had that weren't pointy or had sharp edges were my mom's good sterling (Lunt in the Colonial pattern). So she went into the silver cabinet and got one out. The smooth rounded edge slid past the marble and it popped out onto the floor. I was in tears and considered myself very lucky that I wasn't going to die from being unable to poop. Carol was disgusted and didn't talk to me the rest of the day. She quit soon after that.

I am laughing out loud. Shame on you for waking my family!

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
A marble.

Jason, these stories about your teenaged years have got to stop.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I would never stick anything in a bum, by the way we call them "homeless people" now. :wink:

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A marble.

Fess up, this only happened a few years back. :wink::biggrin1: