what was the most embarassing thing you've done during sex?

pangfling

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
recently, one of my closest friends told me that he he accidentally farted when he was having hard sex with a girl. i guess it smelled really awful coz the girl left. LOL

i wonder, could this be the most embarassing situation in the bedroom? I'd like to hear your story/stories

Fredro

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Was performing oral on a leather daddy on my belly while this other guy was feeding a 10 inch dildo up my ass. I gagged on daddy's cock and when I choked, the dildo flew out of my ass and hit the other guy in the face.

B_spotted_duck

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Was performing oral on a leather daddy on my belly while this other guy was feeding a 10 inch dildo up my ass. I gagged on daddy's cock and when I choked, the dildo flew out of my ass and hit the other guy in the face.

I think we have a winner!

TheCameraMan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Say "This isn't working," and she thought I was talking about her, when I was actually talking about myself. That was hard to explain away.

D_Johnny Schlepp

1st Like
Media
I was having sex in the spoon position. We happened to be positioned on the dge of the bed. I got this intense "charlie horse" in my leg. It hurt so bad! and I panicked and wound up ininvertily pushing her onto the floor. We joked about it for like a month.

lelei

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'd have to say it would be passing gas or queefing...I've done both on seperate occasions and they are equally embarassing in my book.

Ronado

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I fucked this girl so hard that she started bleeding and she wasn't a virgin, like thirty minutes in i looked down and there was a puddle on the sheets.

Pandora77

Cherished Member
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When switching positions with a guy I wanted to lift my right leg over his head so he could get between my legs again and I accidentally hit him in the face with my leg/foot. Luckily he didn't have a bloody nose. I started laughing so hard we had to stop and continue a while later.

Pandora77

Cherished Member
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OMG, that is hilarious!

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I dropped a girl
I was going to pick her up and lower her onto me for some stand up sex, and I went to swtich my 'grip' on her, I thought she was holding onto the back of my neck and shoulder area but apparently she was mostly just resting her hands there...
bam right on her ass
it was embarassing cus I'm quite large and strong, I workout regularly and have had an interest in weightlifting since I was a kid so I am plenty strong enough I just...dropped her.
she didn't get like a hurt tailbone or anything just a bruise on her butt

D_Tallie_Wacker

Account Disabled
Media
While I'm sure I've done plenty of embarrassing things, the first thing that comes to mind, which is also relevant to this forum is:

In college my girlfriend (now wife) and I were playing around in bed. We had recently gotten into this fun little kink of telling each other about our first sexual experiences, then started basically sharing and talking about all our sexual experiences with others. Mostly it was her doing the talking though because she was far more experienced than I was.

This night she walk talking about the time she hooked up with her big high school crush, the guy she admitted she would have given her virginity to. He was playing around with her, and in her words had her "literally dripping wet," then mentioned seeing his extremely hard erection for the first time.

She was playing with me while telling me this, and I was so into her story and the idea of her being dripping wet for this guy, that without thinking I suddenly blurted out "was it big?" when she mentioned his errection.

It got very quiet and she stopped stroking me, obviously surprised by the question. I was suddenly super embarrassed and about to stammer out some kind of excuse or apology when she got this playful little glint in her eyes, started stroking me again and answered "Yes." She then proceeded to get even MORE horny and into the story after admitting to it.

I was so relieved, as I was about to die of embarrassment.

B_cosmognosis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Probably not THE most embarrassing, but the one I still remember even though it happened almost a decade ago...Let's just say vigorous thrusting, doggy style...wrong hole. She turned around instantly and slapped me in the face (backhand) and I fell off the bed on to the floor.

:biggrin1:

evilbreeder

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

FUNNIEST EVER!!

For me, had bad gas and farted, i tried to sneak it out but it fell out, kind of like a little pop.

another time i hooked up with this chick, she was giving me head and rubbing my legs and ass and the whole bit. I had to stop to go to the can, and was #2. Was in a rush to get back so I quickly cleaned myself, washed hands and laid down and resumed. She starts giving bj again, and rubbing again, for whatever reason she decided to rub my ass hole. Well, looks like I rushed too fast and didn't get everything. I'm looking down at her, see her kind of looking up, she stops, her head kind of looks down, I move to the side a bit to look down and see her smelling her fingers. I started laughing so hard it kinda ended the session. Whoops.

the funniest mutual one is the ole, right into it and both go to move position and headbutt each other.