what was the most embarassing thing you've done during sex?

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Fall asleep. :redface:

:biggrin1: Almost did that myself a couple times. I don't think she noticed though.

My most embarrassing thing? Telling My First One that she was my first one. Then she told everyone. Couple of the guys started calling me The Last American Virgin. (I was a late bloomer.):redface:

pangfling

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Was performing oral on a leather daddy on my belly while this other guy was feeding a 10 inch dildo up my ass. I gagged on daddy's cock and when I choked, the dildo flew out of my ass and hit the other guy in the face.

LOL. yeah, this one's the winner!!

B_Noctem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was about 16 and having some fun with a regular partner. On that day, I was feeling a bit bloated (early stages of a gastroenteritis). My partner was rimming me, while I was trying hard not to fart. He inserted his tongue deep inside my anus and started to french-kiss my ass and eat it passionetaly. And then... it happened.. I suddenly broke wind and couldn't tell him on time. Farted right on his tongue and straight into his nose. Very loudly. And the scent was very intense too... it was awful.

luvnlg

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I had left work for a quickie nooner with a FB only to return and have the receptioist tell me I had butt dialed work while getting a BJ. Lucky for me she is a good sport. I do wonder now who else she has told but I can't ask, that would be too much.