What was the thickest + instant sex on size info ?

Naughty bhoy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi people,nothing revolutionary but i just wanna know.....like what was the biggest and thickest cock you ever took,satisfied orally.... whatever ? And would you go to bed with someone if he in a casual chitchat in a caffe for example just mention somehow that he has a really massive tool down there.
Would that be an instant turn on to you...like no matter what....i gotta have this hung guy or what ?

I guess we have a lotta size queens here so i guess it would be interesting thing to hear from them,of course.

hyperionic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well.. you'd do it for me.

Seriously.. i have been with a guy who had 9" inch of length and incredibly girth, my hand wouldn't fit around it. That was a big turn on. seeing if i could handle it. I think wide girth beats a long dick any day espacially a thin one.

Naughty bhoy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well.. you'd do it for me.

Seriously.. i have been with a guy who had 9" inch of length and incredibly girth, my hand wouldn't fit around it. That was a big turn on. seeing if i could handle it. I think wide girth beats a long dick any day espacially a thin one.

Wooooooord.

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
.....like what was the biggest and thickest cock you ever took said:
For me it was the incredible dick on a black nurse from California, an honest 10 inches in length and of proportionate thickness. I was able to deep throat him clear to the pubes but couldn't hold it there for long as his girth was such that I couldn't breathe with his cock down my throat. In spite of the breathing issue it was an enjoyable and unforgettable experience.

:069:

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I know you said before that people assume that you're gay because you like to suck dick, Silvertip...but I think it's because YOU CAN DEEPTHROAT A THICK TEN INCH COCK that people think you're gay.

LOL!! It's all love, dude. It doesn't matter what you go by. If you can do that, you're a cool guy.

That being said, I think that the largest I've ever had was about 7 inches thick. It wasn't that thick around the entire cock, just the head. It was cuh-razie! Unfortunately, this guy knew what he had and liked to get sucked by everyone in the place, which is a huuuge turn-off for me. (BTW, this was in an ABS...not like some random area)

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The biggest one ever at my 'disposal', I measured at 10.5 (over 11 at climax), but at the time didn't measure it around. Knowing its length and its proportional wonder, however, I know its girth to be 7-8.

Yeah, seeing it first in the park as he was pissing, gave me "an instant turn-on . . . gotta have this guy . . . " partly due to the good looks of the blond, 25 year old.

hungcaliguy

Just Browsing
Media
The biggest one ever at my 'disposal', I measured at 10.5 (over 11 at climax), but at the time didn't measure it around. Knowing its length and its proportional wonder, however, I know its girth to be 7-8.

Yeah, seeing it first in the park as he was pissing, gave me "an instant turn-on . . . gotta have this guy . . . " partly due to the good looks of the blond, 25 year old.

I really hate how some women come in here with ridiculous claims that they've taken 12, 13 inches all the way to the base of the guy's balls.

MixedUC8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
What up NB....never took anything...but I've seen a few big ones out there. It seems that a lot of people like to add the extra inch or two, but like one of you pix says...."It's all about the girth." Any chick can take a big cock if it's skinny, but when the walls are sretched out that's what gets them. Like myself I'm not 9in but not too many get thicker than 6.5in around...well may be a few...

Naughty bhoy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What up NB....never took anything...but I've seen a few big ones out there. It seems that a lot of people like to add the extra inch or two, but like one of you pix says...."It's all about the girth." Any chick can take a big cock if it's skinny, but when the walls are sretched out that's what gets them. Like myself I'm not 9in but not too many get thicker than 6.5in around...well may be a few...

True true....and i hate when i see people adding the inches to the size of their cocks like they are horses.
I see also many women talk about 8" or 9" girth....i dont know about you guys but this is absolutely unbelievable cause i think there is maybe an 0,05% men with that girth out there.
So I basically dont see anything interesting in exaggeratin' and claimin' false info about cock size on here.
My advice to liers here,stop addin' inches in your mind......if you want 10x7 or something like that....buy a toy and play with it,i think we all know you won't find more then 100 men on the entire planet who have such a tool :)

Peace !

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
women exaggerate... when i ask my girl what is my size she puts her hand like if it was no less than 9 inches long..... so yea .. a 5 incher would be exaggerated to 4 inches and a 7 incher up to 9 .... no wonder 8's get to be 10 inches or more in women's mouth,,, and guys too... everyone wants to claim they had the biggest so.. what can you say!

jonboy239

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I met a guy on the internet and he claimed to have this huge cock. Well, I met him and when he took it out, this cock was 9 x 7. It was a fucking monster. He put on a Magnum XXL and lubed it up and he fucked me. It was so hot - I came without JO just his dick hitting my prostate. Whew! God, what was his number?

Naughty bhoy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
women exaggerate... when i ask my girl what is my size she puts her hand like if it was no less than 9 inches long..... so yea .. a 5 incher would be exaggerated to 4 inches and a 7 incher up to 9 .... no wonder 8's get to be 10 inches or more in women's mouth,,, and guys too... everyone wants to claim they had the biggest so.. what can you say!

Absolutely true *nods*,whenever its talkin' about the cock i guess 90 % people add inch or two and i am really tired of all that people who are imagining in their heads they got a big cock.
All i got to say to them is....look in the mirror,now where the hell did those two inches disappear ???? :confused:

Whoever looks at my gallery will see my "bhoy" and i am 7x6.25 but i guess i beat 80% of "8x7" or "9x6" people out there.Hmmmmm....strange you will say *shrugs*.
I got only one more thing to say to those people..........GET A LIFE:cool:

D_Ambrose Groundnpound

Account Disabled
Media
I hear ya naughty. I'm 7.5x6.25 (you and i are close) but if someone wants to say im 8 or just "huge" who am i to argue...LOL.. But seriously, seems like everyone i talk to has a 9 inch cock. So I think its like saying 40 is the new 30...9 is the new 7...Lol