What was the worst date you ever went on?

PHDmasturbation

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Mine was with a women who started to tell me about her previous exes, how mean they were etc...
Then I tried her to talk a bit about her work to know a bit about how she felt about the place she was spending most of her days. Same thing , colleagues were all her rivals, blabla.
Sisters, brothers, family : she hated them and was estranged to them.

She concluded the date by " I had such a good time, you better not flake on me like all these other losers".

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Mine was with a women who started to tell me about her previous exes, how mean they were etc...
Then I tried her to talk a bit about her work to know a bit about how she felt about the place she was spending most of her days. Same thing , colleagues were all her rivals, blabla.
Sisters, brothers, family : she hated them and was estranged to them.

She concluded the date by " I had such a good time, you better not flake on me like all these other losers".

Damn well did you get any and did you call her back?? haha

PHDmasturbation

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Damn well did you get any and did you call her back?? haha
Get any? sorry although she was attractive, I have seen the movie "fatal attraction before". But i thought of telling her at the end of the date " I am afraid to tell you but your time is up. My assistant will get in touch with you to get your insurance information" ;-)

PHDmasturbation

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
One of my worst first dates was with a single mom who told me about the first five guys who raped her then went on to list other guys who had abused or wronged her.

I could not steer her off the topic.

Her five year old daughter was with us.
Imagine the verbal trauma inflicted to the daughter. Is the kid already set up to fail

PHDmasturbation

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I forgot about this one date where she picked up the restaurant in Berkeley. Having worked and lived there i used to go there for business. It's an iconic restaurant .
I was a bit troubled by her choice. Once we got there her demeanor where obviously not in tune with this kind of restaurant. She was actually pissed because it was a fixed menu ( wich is something notorious for this restaurant) . As we ordered she insisted on ordering the wine which of course is not really traditional. I was a bit surprised of her attitude and also of her choice ( being French her choice did not make any sense in term of pairing) . The bottle was $$$$.
I was quite familiar with the staff from both the restaurant and the café since most of them were French and i also was eating there for business at least every 3 weeks.
So the maitre d'hôtel totally understood by himself that I was basically hi jacked on a date by a gold digger. So he came back and as he was talking about the menu he quickly said in french " do you need somehelp". To wich i answered in french " i think i am in deep trouble with this one". So he kept talking about the menu im English and said " we are so sorry we are running really behind this evening, I will be happy to offer you an aperitif" . To this my date that already probably had other plans for the evening asked in the most inappropriate tone " how long are we going to wait to get our food" ?" .
" 50 minutes Madam" . She just bursted " i have been waiting all my life to find someone to get me to this restaurant blablabla ...yell etc..". Then he left apologizing
Then that was my turn to be reaaly rude too. I called the maitre d'hotel and in French thanked him for his help, and then in English " i am sure there will be plenty of occasions for my friend here to find someone to take here again , but it might be a bit too ling of a wait, so i apologized but I will just cancel for this evening " . On this the maitre d'hotel answered " I am sorry Mr...., but we are looking forward to see you again . He also mentioned that he knew that what of my favorite seasonal dish will be coming up on the menu and he will called me then.

Then i apologized to the lady about this fiasco.
She had no idea that there was no wait and that her signals were so obvious that she got busted.
To this day, i really can't imagine what we would have talked during 50 minutes.
That was obviously not a match, although it really seemed like one on match.com!

Since this date, my new rule is " first meet for coffee at Peet's and go from there for an eventual second date"

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Imagine the verbal trauma inflicted to the daughter. Is the kid already set up to fail

I asked her outright if she thought it was appropriate to talk about it in front of her daughter. The mom just waved her hand and said her daughter already knew all about it.

I do not know how badly it could affect a child as I am of the school which thinks children are much more resilient and can handle far more truth than adults feel comfortable telling them, but I sure felt uncomfortable at the time. I felt so sad for mother and daughter.

Not long after I learned the woman was bi-polar.

Did anyone have a bad first date and give it a second try?
I had a blind date with the cousin of my friends girlfriend.
I spent a lot of time talking about how much I loved school and then she told me that she had just failed her nursing school entry exam.
Since I knew her cousin, I had met some of the family and told her I had met her mother and grandmother.
She asked me to walk her home and say hello to her mother.
That was when I found out that "granny" was her mother, and the person I thought was her mother was her oldest sister.
Despite the bad first date, we decided to see each other again.
We've now been married over 40 years.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I met a woman in a college phys ed class, we chatted a bit, and the next class she came up to me and asked me out to the local watering hole after class. We had a burger and a beer, and she was strongly hinting at wanting sex. So we left after an hour or so of verbal foreplay. Kissing, rubbing, then she said, "please go down on me". I said, "Only if you go down on me after." "Mmmmm, no problem." I complied with her wishes.... She was one of those thigh-squeezers, lord my ears hurt!! She apparently came twice maybe three times, and said she was done.

Okay, my turn...or so I thought. As soon as she saw my cock, it was, "Oh no way, that's too much". I said, "I'm not expecting deep throat, do what you can". She said, "It's too fucking thick, I'm not putting it in my mouth or pussy. I'll jerk you off." Great.

"No thanks, hun, I can do that myself." I got dressed and left. She apparently dropped the class, because I never saw her again.

I had a blind date with the cousin of my friends girlfriend.
I spent a lot of time talking about how much I loved school and then she told me that she had just failed her nursing school entry exam.
Since I knew her cousin, I had met some of the family and told her I had met her mother and grandmother.
She asked me to walk her home and say hello to her mother.
That was when I found out that "granny" was her mother, and the person I thought was her mother was her oldest sister.
Despite the bad first date, we decided to see each other again.
We've now been married over 40 years.
That is lovely.

cedarizzo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

I had a hookup with a guy I had met in an adult bookstore. I thought he was very hot, he was younger, muscular and very cute. After we finished, he asked if we could meet sometime. I said sure and we exchanged phone numbers. A couple of weeks later, I had not heard from him but I decided to take the chance and called him. He said he really wanted to see me again, so we agreed to go out to dinner and then have some drinks at a bar. We go to a restaurant, had a good time, and when it came time to go to the bar, he drove me home and said that he wasn't looking to date anybody. WTF??? I told him I wasn't really looking for anything serious and if he wanted to be friends that was okay. He was kinda weird about it and I just decided to let things end and have no hard feelings.

The next night, I received a phone call from him. He apologized and said he just got nervous. He really wanted another chance. I told him I am perfectly fine with just being friends, but he said he wanted to go on another date. So, we met again the next weekend which happened to be a Valentines party at the bar. We've been together for 8 years and are still really good friends....and much more! ;)

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It was a basic lunch "date" with a woman from work. We had been passing each other in the hallways, smiling, finally said hello and started talking, and then went to lunch.
She was sexy, pretty, had extraordinary legs, not real bright, and practically planned out our wedding before the check came. That's when she killed the deal. She repeatedly told me how smart she was, trying to impress me. Then she insisted on figuring out the tip and couldn't. And on the way back to the office we had to stop by a store so she could introduce me to her cousin. It was just too much.

I forgot about this one date where she picked up the restaurant in Berkeley. Having worked and lived there i used to go there for business. It's an iconic restaurant .

I had a much more pleasant experience at Chez Panisse.

I have been pretty fortunate to not have many horrible dating experiences. I tend to talk/text with someone a good amount before actually meeting so I'm rarely surprised... with a few exceptions:
  • Met a guy online who seemed pretty nice & normal. When we met for lunch, he asked my thoughts about strap-ons. I wasn't sure where he was going with this, until he very plainly and not so subtly (in a crowded restaurant) told me he wanted me to peg him. This was a first date and there had not been any significant flirty talk before hand. I'm pretty openminded, but this was so abrupt that I didn't quite know how to respond. His eating habits and mine didn't jive (he wouldn't put sauce on anything... no salad dressing or pasta sauce) and all we had in common was taste in cars, so that was our last date, too.
  • Met another guy online who boasted about living in the biggest house in THE nicest gated community, owning multiple businesses, name-dropped like crazy, etc. We had a lot of other things in common and he seemed to be a very kind man, so I was willing to overlook this braggishness. We agreed to meet for dinner at a nice restaurant of his choosing. He ordered us a nice bottle of wine plus cocktails, had a huge steak and sides, while I had a modest pork chop. Conversation over the 2 hours was very nice, but I wasn't really feeling a spark... but he was nice enough that I would have given things a second chance. When the check arrived, I offered to split it because I had done a mental estimate of over $175. He declined, which I thought was chivalrous and took him up a notch... and then I saw him write in the tip. $20. What. A. Cheapskate. We were the last ones at the restaurant, so they had already brought his car from Valet. It was an Oldsmobile Bravada... which means it was at least 12 years old. I'm a car nut, so he just put another nail in his coffin... although it was just one nail for this vs like 10 for being a bad tipper. As he walked me to my car, he mentioned taking out a home equity line of credit to buy his ex-wife's boobs, and that he sold his house that day so the bank would no longer be calling him for payments. Nails 12-200 just went in the coffin for not being responsible with his $$ and for alluding to having $$. I make my own $$, am frugal, and am looking for someone who's my equal in this department. I drove around the block, stopped in front of the restaurant and hopped out to give the wonderful server 2 Jacksons. She smiled & said "I knew you were better than him" and made me promise not to go out with him again. No problem, sister... no problem.

StaringIsCaring

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Enjoyed my dates but one ditched me for “the bathroom”. What a dick. It’s okay to admit we are just not feeling it and go but we were having a good time he’s just a loser. Bumped into him once and he looked very uncomfortable. Wuss.

PHDmasturbation

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Enjoyed my dates but one ditched me for “the bathroom”. What a dick. It’s okay to admit we are just not feeling it and go but we were having a good time he’s just a loser. Bumped into him once and he looked very uncomfortable. Wuss.
Sorry! I hope you guys didn't have a meal a or

Reactions: StaringIsCaring

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yeah, I can't deal with bad tippers.
I;m a bad tipper if the service is bad

I went to dennys and only gave a few $ It took toooo long there over 2 1/2 hours which should have only been less then 45min(total) it was not too busy they just got really lazy people working there as the passt was full and nothing being dished out.. the servers were running around like headless chickens not doing anything even others were only tipping 1-3$ lousy service

Reactions: Gj816 and cedarizzo