What Was This All About

biggone: Ran into an awkward situation the other day & not sure what to make of it.

I was using a urinal at work (there are only 2 on the wall). This guy from one of our other offices came in (visits about 5x a year). He was waiting for me to go to lunch with him. He walked over to the urinal, looked at my penis for a second and then said "nevermind...i don't have to go." So we went for a two hour lunch adn the guy never even got up to piss. I was actually hoping he would whip his out and piss just beacause I'm curious as to how big he is. He is almost 7 ft tall and has huge features. He is a few years older than me and married. Do you guys think he might be Bi or curious or just nosey??? I'm not that big when soft either (maybe 5 inches), so I know it wasn't because he couldn't measure up.

Ineligible: [quote author=biggone link=board=meetgreet;num=1072910727;start=0#0 date=12/31/03 at 14:36:27]I'm not that big when soft either (maybe 5 inches), so I know it wasn't because he couldn't measure up.[/quote]
It might well be that he is unhappy about his size. Five inches soft may not seem very big here, but it is in fact well above average soft size. There are plenty of guys, myself included, who are half of that.

biggone: good point

i usually just assume that tall guys w/big feet are hung ???

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Some guys are so competitive that they have to excell in every effort, every assignment, every appearance, etc.

You may have alerted his competitive-advantage-gland that if he were to pull out his dick next to yours he'd have to concede that you had the advantage.

Some men just can't do that under any circumstances without losing face.

biggone: yea,

i'm not so sure why he felt the need to stare at mine ???

biggone: [quote author=DoubleMeatWhopper link=board=meetgreet;num=1072910727;start=0#5 date=01/01/04 at 13:33:28]

Maybe to gauge the competition?
[/quote]

That's what i wanted to do too!

I wish he had pulled it out ... a really tall guy with a little dick would have been funny (not to be an ass)...

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=biggone link=board=meetgreet;num=1072910727;start=0#6 date=01/01/04 at 14:00:00]a really tall guy with a little dick would have been funny[/quote]

Actually, it's quite common. I once knew a dude 7'2" ... his tool was under 5" hard. I've seen several seriously tall guys who are smaller than average in the ho-ho department.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The myth about 7 ft men and their physical attributes is grossly overstated. While true that overt features like hands and feet cannot be denied, other regions are completely plausible :-/. But then again, who the hell is going to walk up to a giant and blurt out, "Hey dude, are you really that big in bed?" that is unless you like having your spine rearranged. :eek:

drrionelli: OR, it could be a rather common condition known to some as "nervous bladder syndrome." When some people (particularly men) are in uncomfortable surroundings (e.g., near other men with their genitalia exposed) they find it difficult to urinate.

This condition even got a mention (albeit a brief one) in a recent issue of Penthouse magazine. It is quite sad to think that we have made body functions (as well as their requisite body parts) such cultural taboos that such would be the case.

Just a thought.

catcher: The height thing is way over stated....I hooked up with this dude, big hands/feet/deep voice about 6'8" ..when he whipped it out ...i honestly don't think it wa 5"...Let's put it this way, When i wrapped my hand around it, he didn;t even stick out at the top....very depressing...ahhh live and learn

Slingshot: [quote author=Pecker link=board=meetgreet;num=1072910727;start=0#3 date=01/01/04 at 12:47:29]Some guys are so competitive that they have to excell in every effort, every assignment, every appearance, etc.

You may have alerted his competitive-advantage-gland that if he were to pull out his dick next to yours he'd have to concede that you had the advantage.

Some men just can't do that under any circumstances without losing face.[/quote]

Truer words ne'er were spoken. It is one of life's pleasures to be in a situation (eg urinals, gym change rooms, swimming) where one can casually and silently disabuse an arrogant guy of the assumption that he's got a bigger dick. I particularly remember doing this to a 6 foot 8 friend (I'm 5 foot 9), and also to a jock friend at the gym. And there is no come-back to the evidence of one's own eyes. :)