What was your dorm shower like?

BBCP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Freshman yeah, about 20 guys on the hall we had one bathroom with a large bank of sinks and 5 completely separate shower cubicles (floor to ceiling cinder-block wall between each) with curtains.

Sophomore year (at a different university) 50 guys, 2 bathrooms. Each bathroom had a small shower area with 2 stalls and a shared drain. It was ridiculous. The hall was actually over capacity, with most of the 2 person rooms housing 3 and the 3 person rooms housing 4 guys.

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Freshman year dorm with gang shower and all the guys laid back about being naked together. Sophomore year dorm with 4-man suites sharing a bathroom between two rooms. One stall shower/curtain. Pretty modest suite-mates then.

MP15

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Freshman year, three story single-sex dormitory. Two communal bathrooms on each floor -- four shower stalls (two were partitioned and had curtains in the back, while the front two had no curtains or dividers). There was a bench, shelf, and several pegs for towels and such adjacent to the stalls. All of the bathrooms had parallel doors, and one was always positioned at the shower side.

Some of the guys I knew were pretty unabashed about nudity. Most of them were athletes, some would be partially clothed, strip down and walk into the stall naked or just take their towels off and hang them on the peg (as opposed to hanging them over the curtain). One football player always took his shower at a specific time... he'd only wear a towel, head into the stall, and chuck the towel on the bench. After he finished his towel, he'd dry off starkers in full view. Never got tired of looking at him as I was 'checking' my face in the mirror.

Since I graduated (went 2005-2009), the dorm is co-ed and I have no idea what else has changed.

ghodges85

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Only stayed in "freshman" halls on campus at OSU. My first dorm was build in the late 40s, but had remodeled bathrooms with three completely separate shower stalls (divided with walls, a door on the front and curtain in the middle of each), 4 stalled toilets and 4 sinks.
The hall I stayed in my sophomore year (built in the early 60s, NOT remodeled, just refreshed) has 4 showers with dividers and curtains, but two common drains. Certainly much more open.
I miss my freshman hall for bathroom cleanliness and having a seat outside of the shower to set stuff on, but like the more open showers this year.

smalldicked

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Something like 80 guys on two wings with one shower area in the middle. 8 shower heads, 4 on each wall, totally opened, no stalls, you just hung ur towel over the shower and head and let it all hang out, or hang as much as it did. My freshman year in college, after not having had PE since I was in 10th grade, was when I realized that I had been greatly cheated in penis size.

london_bi

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
We had an open 8-man shower room w a changing room with hooks just outside it great to see the other guys underwear hanging and then get a good view of everyone's junk in the shower.

Doodlemansc

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
40 guys for one bathroom with six partitioned showers. I'm pretty sure the partitions are recent additions. Most of the newer freshmen buildings have purposely small showers to limit any additionally company. Some have glazed glass.

All locker rooms on my campus were still open showers with sets of partitioned ones.

Los Angeles may win the 2024 Olympics in which case, USC and UCLA would donate the use of their residential facilities. They may remove the partitions again to discourage improper use and they may even build new dorms with this expectation. Could be interesting.

wildcat16

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Mine is One shower room on our dorm hall, rectangle shape with 11 shower heads on the walls, entry is on one of the long sides. if you turn left down that wall there is 3 heads, across the far end is 2 more, then 4 up the back wall, the 2 more on the edn coming back over to the entry. those 2 plus 2 on the back wall pretty much have you on display for anyone near the entrance.
Our wrestling locker room is 4 Bradley poles with 4 showers each.

Reactions: JohnDoeXXXm

wildcat16

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
One school I wrestled at had a huge multi sport building with the most expansive shower room I have ever seen. If I counted correct, a total of 96 shower heads.

Reactions: JohnDoeXXXm

hckyfan03

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
First dorm was a floor of rooms and one big bathroom at the end of the hall. It was a true, old fashioned shower room with 4 shower heads on each wall.

The next one had a row of sinks on one wall and a row of stalls on the other. Curtains were missing more than not. You could stand at the sink and watch people in the shower.

enderwiggen88

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My first dorm was a converted gang shower. Metal dividers had been put in with a curtain. Second dorm was newly remodeled and had completely separate shower stalls. The only thing about them was that the floor was glossy in the shower. So if you waited for the guy next to you to turn off the water, you could see his reflection. Saw many cocks that way.

BeefRockmore

Expert Member
Media
Dorms were 50 guys, 2 bathrooms, 3 toilet stalls, 3 urinals, 4 shower stalls... same old.

However, the old gym was awesome. HUGE place from when men's & women's athletics were across campus from each other (literally 2-3 miles). This place had a main room with like 1000 or more lockers, the old check-out a towel, basket & jock strap room. The 6 shower rooms with 3 pole showers, 5 heads each, had 2 open urinals and a semi-open toilet.
Great facility & also could be a quiet place to relax for a while... since there was only maybe 50 guys using at peak times... endless hot water.
The young kids are all creeped out by just about anything now days. Really sad.

wpgman

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
In my first year of university I lived in a men's dorm with a communal bathroom in the center of each floor. The shower area had a row of six showers with curtains. But of course guys had to get nude to go in the showers and when drying off after, and actually most weren't shy about it.
In the basement was a workout room with a sauna and showers. It was a fairly large showerroom with about 12 showers. It wasn't used alot but guys in there were pretty open about nudity.

StuJr

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
The showers were in a room to the left as you entered the restroom, the room you first walked into had the toilets, urinals, and sinks.

The 7 showers were individual stalls, 3 on the right, 4 on the left. With curtains. Changing area in the middle with a bench at the far end, against the wall. The sinks were lined up along a wall that split the first room you entered, and when you were at the sinks, you could look into the mirrors and see the showers behind you.

cdouble

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Co-Ed dorms at Chico State for me. In my wing about 40 guys and 40 girls sharing 10 shower stalls in a shared bathroom. If you didn't want anyone to see anything then you'd better get your shit done behind the curtain.

Shared "counter space" to brush teeth, shave, do make-up, etc. lots of showing off, shenanigans and fucking behind curtains. Good times.

cloverleaf

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My dorm had unisex shower facilities but fully partitioned. Camp showers basically. A changing area with each shower stall. They were grungy showers and tough to clean. Every other shower on campus -- rec center, sports complex and pool all had wide open communal showers. Main athletic facility had Bradley poles and wall mounts. I worked out every morning so I showered there before class.

MDude

1st Like
Media
Freshman & Junior year was gang showers; 4 or 6 showerheads for the 30 guys on the floor; got used to knowing who was cut & uncut.

DavidXL

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Dorm was a gang shower: a rectangular room, green tile, 6 shower nozzles.

Frat house was a gang shower as well: a square room, white tile, 7 shower nozzles. It was filthy!

I saw plenty of hot cocks in both. I jerked off plenty of times in each (solo).