What was your dorm shower like?

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
Dorm was a gang shower: a rectangular room, green tile, 6 shower nozzles.

Frat house was a gang shower as well: a square room, white tile, 7 shower nozzles. It was filthy!

I saw plenty of hot cocks in both. I jerked off plenty of times in each (solo).

In my opinion ALL college showers should be open style. Guys NEED to shower with other guys, period, so we can get over our bizarre insecurities. Big or small-cocked, men need to see other men, and it's even better if they circle jerk together, as I did many times.

iggyiguana

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The "Freshman Experience" at Georgia Tech was where they took the oldest buildings on campus and retrofitted them to house freshmen. You could tell the showers used to be communal, but they put up rickety curtain rods to segment the shower. The curtains divided the communal shower into 6 sections, each with a shower head (but not all had drains).

Freshmen caught showering in either of the two "middle" showers had to either wait for the people on the end to finish or walk through another freshman's section while naked. There were some people you could tell had known each other for a long time, because they showered with the curtains pulled back to make more room for them both.

PumperFLL

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I went to Wagner College in Staten Island NY in the mid 70's, and was in the same dorm building all 4 years- the bathrooms were in the center of the building, the dorm rooms were out on the outer walls with a hall all the way around the bathroom core- 2 doors to the bathroom across from each other-sinks/mirror and 2 or 3 urinals along the space between the doors. The showers were just in from the one door,shitters in from the other end/door. 4 showers, 3 side by side and one at the back of the shower room with a wall giving it a bit of privacy.Tile bench seat/changing along the side across from the 3 showers. We used to go out in the winter and fuck around in the snow riding cafeteria trays down the hillside and into the base of the building , then after a bunch of us would retreat to the showers- beers in hand.We would seal off the entry from the sink area to the shower area with heavy plastic, turn all the showers on the hottest setting, and after 5 minutes of scalding hot water we would gather and sit on the tiled bench seat or just stand-soaking up the steam and hanging out. Never a gay thing- it was just a bunch of 19 and 20 yr olds drinking, laughing and enjoying the moment. If only I had been a little bolder, or the others a little drunker....

Reactions: pissjet45

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
When I went to BYU to get my MFA, mid-70's, housing in town was beat up and overpriced, so I lived in the dorms again.

I was in the older dorms, built in the late 1950's (newer high-rise dorms on the hill, built in early 1970's); brick, three floors, two wings on each floor, with a big common area (sofas and couches, lots of carpet where guys wrestled each other or just visited) in the middle. Typically, only friends would visit your dorm room; otherwise you'd meet in the common area. Thirty guys per wing. (single-sex dorms). In the middle of each wing a bathroom along one side.

Outer room had a row of sinks and mirrors on one side, three urinals and three toilets with doors on the other.

Shower room, all green tiled and pretty well lighted. Hangers and tiled benches around three sides, and a more or less square walled (about 7' tall walls...the steam gathered on the ceiling, vented from there by a fan that was running whenever the lights were on) shower room in the middle. Shower heads for four (usually occupied by one person, but you could squeeze in up to 8 guys if you didn't mind sharing. There was a lot of room in the middle, where all the water drained), more or less in the corners. Nice water pressure, never ran out of hot water. Bring your own soap and shampoo or borrow from fellow showerers: no dispensers in the dorm showers, though the gym showers had both when they were filled.

Crowded at the usual times: morning before class, afternoons after it got too dark to play sports outside, evenings before Friday and Saturday date nights. There were a few guys who showered at night, but most kept a morning schedule.

(If you lived in the dorm, you had to sign up for linen service. At least you were getting clean sheets and towels every week. There was a cleaning staff who emptied trash cans and vacuumed the rooms every day, and swapped towels and sheets with you weekly. If you weren't in your room when they came through, they'd leave a bundle of towels and sheets on your bunk, and it was up to you to make your bed and turn in the used sheets. The cleaning people never made beds.)

Casual nudity. Some guys wore bathrobes down the hall. A few guys in underwear, but most common were nude guys, carrying towels. Very few guys wore towels around their waists. Even the guys wearing robes, took them off as they entered the shower room. Lots of chitchat among naked guys, waiting to shower, or under the water. Very friendly.

Reactions: nicnic

davis0444

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
DeKalb County, Georgia, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My dorm shower was pretty much the standard "old school" type--a tiled room with 3 shower heads on each of the long sides. The rest of the bathroom was pretty basic--2 urinals with no dividers, 3 toilets in stalls, and half a dozen or so wall hung sinks under a mirror. Some guys wore bathrobes to walk down the hall to the shower, others were in underwear or a towel. Once in a great while, somebody would walk to the shower naked, but rarely. (maybe on a dare or a night-time shower when most guys were asleep) The bathroom was usually hot and steamy, so bathrobes and towels often came off as soon as a guy entered the room. Sometimes there was a short wait for an open shower head, and guys would be hanging out nude just outside the shower area. Some guys shaved and brushed teeth nude, or with bathrobes on but not tied closed. Generally most guys seemed pretty comfortable nude around each other..

wilderness

Cherished Member
Media
i lived in a long hall of tripled freshman with one bathroom on the hall w/three shower stalls. there would usually be a wait weekday mornings to shower so i would go for a morning run and shower at the gym where there was no wait. no modesty in the gym locker room - large open communal shower with approx 20-25 shower heads in the men's locker room.

Tony56

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
One bathroom for the whole floor. Just toilets in stalls, no urinals. Several sinks with mirrors. The shower room was open and generous in size. Shower heads along the walls although the opening to the shower area was wide so there might not have been shower heads on that wall (it's been a long time). Easily held at least a dozen or so guys, maybe more. As a poster above mentioned, if the showers were busy most guys waited nude at the entrance to the shower. Which, when you think about it, makes perfect sense.

Reactions: col23456

Linkguy13

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
It was divided into 3 shower stalls. The lighting in the showers was great because it casted the shadow on the floor and can see the stiletto of who ever is showering next to you. I took advantage of this by being in the middle shower and I would lean in away that the shadow or my dick and balls were visible on the floor that whosoever was on either side of me could see my dick shadow. Then I start masturbating and whosoever was next to me knew that the man in the middle was masturbating.