What Was Your Experience With Penis Pump

arjames

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have been thinking about trying a penis pump but don't know anything about them. What do they feel like? Does it really do anything to increase penis size, temporary or long term?

Reactions: CUBE

magnificent10

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
View media item 6986021The gains are similar to working out in the gym. After you’ve not worked out for six weeks the size that you were prior to that you’re no longer. So it is not permanent. I vacuum pump five days a week for up to an hour each day and I now have what I would call semi permanent gains like working out at the gym for me it’s also semi permanent if I stop doing it.View media item 7716571three years later:View media item 5499181You will also want to make sure that your penis is nice and warmed up before you start the vacuum cylinder evacuation so that all the tissues are ready to except the additional blood flow into their chambers and you’ll need to be patient and only go for a small amount of time say five minutes to begin and workout to maybe 15 minutes at a time. And the reason you would do this? So that you do not damage tissue.If you see little red dots on your skin you have pumped too much vacuum out of the cylinder and you are damaging your tissue.

Reactions: smoothandlean

engineer805

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The process is not unpleasant but a bit strange feeling. In essence, what you have is similar to a bruise going on.

Unless you use too much vacuum, you won't experience bruising. An, of course, it feels "strange" the first time. Most of the sensation comes from skin stretching as the penis enlarges ... a bit like the old "indian burn" from someone grabbing your forearm with both hands and twisting in opposite directions. A maximum of 10 to 15" (260-380 mm) Hg (mercury column) is recommended.

Your penis feels warm and numb it is like having a stuffy head feeling in your junk. When your nose is congested.

Your penis may feel warm but it won't get "numb" unless you pump too long. Sessions 10 to 15-minutes long are recommended.

The penis is slightly larger than normal but usually not significantly so.

My personal experience, which is not atypical, is a 25-30% increase in girth and 5-10% increase in length. Most of the increase will last an hour or two. Persistence pays off - doing 2 to 3 sessions a week, also recommended, will eventually make the increases permanent. When I started over 20 years ago, I was barely 6" long x 4.5" girth ... I'm now at a bit over 7" long and a bit over 6" girth ... and this is many weeks after temporary session results fade.

Sex or jerking off is also. A different and less enjoyable experience than without a pump.

My personal experience is that sex, with or without a partner, is more enjoyable. Right after pumping, skin is sensitized and I find my orgasms much more intense. But I suppose your mileage may vary.

Pumps have been discussed exhaustively on this website and others. The recommendations I note above are a consensus of most experienced users. The FDA has issued guidelines for vacuum pump and cock rings as ED treatment at
External Penile Rigidity Devices Special Controls Guidance