What was your favorite post-debate "SPIN"

stratedude

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You're an idiot, and a gullible idiot at that.

If you think that both sides aren't spinning this like a merry-go-round, you have the political understanding of a 4 year old.
You are the REAL TRUE idiot for calling me an idiot based on something you THOUGHT I said, when I didn't. It's called "comprehension". Damn I'm truely dealing with total retards on this board.

Truth is, nobody won anything. Republicans heard what they wanted to hear, as did Democrats.
Let me explain something to you retards: Even democrats were saying during and immediately after the debate that McCain was winning or has won. The only credible polls I saw that had Obama the winner were very close and admittedly bias. Obama just had a better POST-debate spin machine. And anyway if you had any intelligence, or at least basic understanding of 2nd grade comprehension, you would see that this thread is about POST-DEBATE SPIN, not 'who you thought won'. Don't even respond to this post because now that you have proven to me that you are meentally handicapped, you are just going to make a fool of yourself again, and I am not going to bother pointing it out again because I have bigger fish to fry.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Let me explain something to you retards: A FEW democrats were saying during and immediately after the debate that McCain was winning or has won.

Just thought I would do some editing to your post so your distortion doesn't cloud the truth. But answer me this... why do you need to ask other people to post their favorite spins when you're more than capable of doing it yourself? :rolleyes:

stratedude

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just thought I would do some editing to your post so your distortion doesn't cloud the truth. But answer me this... why do you need to ask other people to post their favorite spins when you're more than capable of doing it yourself? :rolleyes:
Well I guess the lack of responses proves my point. After the debate the news outlets interview Democrats and Republicans in Spin-Alley to get their take on the debates. Of course both sides spin their response to make their candidate look good and some of them are outrageous and silly. I was hoping to read some favorites on this thread. Obviously if you are a Democrat, you will find spin on the Republican side to be outrageuos or silly and you would point that out, and vice-versa for the other side. I have heard no real examples yet out of all these Democrats on this forum, which leads me to believe that the Republicans didn't have much of a spin machine in place after the debates (or maybe they didn't need spin?) Either way, the dems were much more effective in making one believe that the result of the debate was more plus for Obama than it actually was. That is the purpose of spin, and the democrats did it well.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well I guess the lack of responses proves my point. After the debate the news outlets interview Democrats and Republicans in Spin-Alley to get their take on the debates.

Actually, CNN was pretty complimentary on both sides. The political analysts were slightly on the side of Obama, but they did say that McCain definitely held his own. Hell, even some political panels on FOX (of all stations) gave Obama a couple of good shouts although favoring McCain!

A shocker... both the liberal and conservative sources being somewhat diplomatic of each other!

Of course both sides spin their response to make their candidate look good and some of them are outrageous and silly. I was hoping to read some favorites on this thread. Obviously if you are a Democrat, you will find spin on the Republican side to be outrageuos or silly and you would point that out, and vice-versa for the other side. I have heard no real examples yet out of all these Democrats on this forum, which leads me to believe that the Republicans didn't have much of a spin machine in place after the debates (or maybe they didn't need spin?)

I've posted the info about the opinions expressed on CNN at least three times in two different threads already. And with the above post it's now FOUR. Obviously you're not opening your eyes wide enough to see that there was some balanced reports out there.

Not every story has to be spun to suit one side or another. Stop being so bitter.

Either way, the dems were much more effective in making one believe that the result of the debate was more plus for Obama than it actually was. That is the purpose of spin, and the democrats did it well.

You're really a lost cause. Are you by any chance in relation to Trinity? :rolleyes:

stratedude

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Actually, CNN was pretty complimentary on both sides. The political analysts were slightly on the side of Obama, but they did say that McCain definitely held his own. Hell, even some political panels on FOX (of all stations) gave Obama a couple of good shouts although favoring McCain!

A shocker... both the liberal and conservative sources being somewhat diplomatic of each other!

I've posted the info about the opinions expressed on CNN at least three times in two different threads already. And with the above post it's now FOUR. Obviously you're not opening your eyes wide enough to see that there was some balanced reports out there.

Not every story has to be spun to suit one side or another. Stop being so bitter.

You're really a lost cause. Are you by any chance in relation to Trinity? :rolleyes:
No YOU are the lost cause. Don't get mad at me because YOU don't know something. Do you even know what 'spin alley' is? Let me help you out, it is NOT a panel on CNN. It does not include members of a panel on FoxNews. It is the area that members of each of the campaigns assemble to offer their SPIN of the results of the debate in live televised interviews immediately following the debate. Do you even know what SPIN is?

Holy crap. I have come to the conclusion that I am surrounded by so many people that know so little this is almost pointless.

Please, people please stop attacking me when you fail to know something.