What was your first anal insertion?

Pandasaurus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
smooth toothbrush handle (did not use that toothbrush again)

That's also when I learned...I'm not into anal.

BigSexynine

Sexy Member
Media
proactiv bottle (small size like prob 3-5") and a 3.5" long by 1" diameter flashlight. Boy it doesnt look that big BUT it sure feels huge when its up there lolz

scotty661

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My wires rabbit vibrator when we were first together she left it at my house and I was already pretty curious. Wow it hurt at first but after it was in....... Hmmmmm good stuff one of the best orgasms to date

oralslut464

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I was at my grandma's house and was sneaking around my cousing bedroom - I was 13 he was 18 and found a long rubber dildo - looked like he had made it himself - not a professional one - took it into the bathroom and found some cream. At the time I didn't know the cream was menthol cream. so I lubed up the dildo and shoved it it. WOW what a sensation. I had to wash real good to stop the burning. UGH. It left an impressionn to say the least. After that I used to get condoms and fill them with piss - tie them off and put them up into me and jack off. Loved the warm feeling of the piss in the condom and the pressure up my ass. From then on I found a friend in Jr High school and he would fuck me - until he moved.