What was your first sexual action?

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by sh103, Apr 25, 2008.

1. sh103

sh103 Member

Albums:
    Hey guys, I am just curious when everyone here had their first sexual action, whether it be masturbation or whatever. My first action came when I was around 5 and I would pull down my underwear and stick stuff up my ass. I didn't have any idea why I liked doing this, I just did. I would use unsharpened pencils, pens, or anything else that I could get in there. I'd pull my pants back up and enjoy the feeling of it stuffed up there as I walked around the house. My parents never knew anything about it! Every night when I went to bed the first thing I did was take my underwear off and finger my ass until I was ready to fall asleep. I began masturbating when I was nine and had my first dry orgasm. I started ejaculating when I was about 11.

2. uncut1234

uncut1234 New Member

i was about 2 1/2 the first time i masturbated, i was watching soap operas at my house, the girl was really hot and my dick got hard immediately , i poured some of my baby food on my dick and went to town! blew 3 loads in a row,

3. sh103

sh103 Member

Albums:
    LOL!

4. tvilleguy70

tvilleguy70 New Member

Albums:

damn.....too bad i wasn't your sitter!!!! LOL......

your hot uncut cock could sure use the attention of more than some baby food........:biggrin1:

5. B_The Greek Dude

B_The Greek Dude New Member

I masturbated for the first time when I was 9 years old; I had seen images of blowjobs online, and I wanted to simulate it on myself, so I licked my palm and rubbed the head of my dick.

6. yhtang

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hmm, was that how you "grew" to be so big?

7. B_The Greek Dude

B_The Greek Dude New Member

Just to clear up:

I got a private message asking me if I self-sucked when I was that age. . .I didn't in fact do that, but I licked my hand and rubbed the head to try and simulate what a blowjob would feel like.

I was clever and resourceful.

Draft saved Draft deleted