What was your first sexual action?

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by sh103, Apr 25, 2008.

1. sh103

sh103 Member

Albums:
    Hey guys, I am just curious when everyone here had their first sexual action, whether it be masturbation or whatever. My first action came when I was around 5 and I would pull down my underwear and stick stuff up my ass. I didn't have any idea why I liked doing this, I just did. I would use unsharpened pencils, pens, or anything else that I could get in there. I'd pull my pants back up and enjoy the feeling of it stuffed up there as I walked around the house. My parents never knew anything about it! Every night when I went to bed the first thing I did was take my underwear off and finger my ass until I was ready to fall asleep. I began masturbating when I was nine and had my first dry orgasm. I started ejaculating when I was about 11.

2. uncut1234

uncut1234 New Member

i was about 2 1/2 the first time i masturbated, i was watching soap operas at my house, the girl was really hot and my dick got hard immediately , i poured some of my baby food on my dick and went to town! blew 3 loads in a row,

3. sh103

sh103 Member

Albums:
    LOL!

4. tvilleguy70

tvilleguy70 New Member

Albums:

damn.....too bad i wasn't your sitter!!!! LOL......

your hot uncut cock could sure use the attention of more than some baby food........:biggrin1:

5. B_The Greek Dude

B_The Greek Dude New Member

I masturbated for the first time when I was 9 years old; I had seen images of blowjobs online, and I wanted to simulate it on myself, so I licked my palm and rubbed the head of my dick.

6. yhtang

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hmm, was that how you "grew" to be so big?

7. B_The Greek Dude

B_The Greek Dude New Member

Just to clear up:

I got a private message asking me if I self-sucked when I was that age. . .I didn't in fact do that, but I licked my hand and rubbed the head to try and simulate what a blowjob would feel like.

I was clever and resourceful.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice