What was your reason for joining?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by trentster, Jul 24, 2008.

1. trentster

trentster New Member

Albums:
    I ask this because this is a penis oriented site. Don't get me wrong, it's good to get a woman's perspective, and we are happy to have you here, but what was your reason for joining?

2. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

This is something that is asked quite often though is very hard to search for due to the fact that there is no obvious keyword beyond 'why' and 'here' and that doesn't get you far in the search engine. So referring you to the search engine is pointless.

http://www.lpsg.org/53997-so-why-you-here-then.html

There's a thread for you to read. I know, trentster, that your question here is not of the aggressive kind the OP is complaining about but the posts in this thread do answer your question to an extent.

:smile:

3. trentster

trentster New Member

Albums:
    I read it, but it didn't really answer my question, thanks for linking though. I'm looking more for why did you look this site up? What made you decide to join? Was it having to deal with a large man, or wanting to offer advice? Something that, hopefully, will enlighten the men to the fact that women need to be on this site and be treated like everyone else, not just "chicks" to show off to. (Not saying this to all men, just the few jackasses)

4. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Well - I know I've posted this in at least 2 other threads but I'm finding them impossible to find. I landed on this site because I was searching for a specific image - it was in a thread attachment and I had to have a login to see it. So I created a login assuming I would never post. But then I posted an intro thread and it got responses that made me want to interact here and it kinda went from there.

I didn't come looking for advice, or thrillseeking - After a while (don't recall how long, a month maybe) I put up a limited gallery and enjoyed some of the interaction I got from that but generally I believe I stayed because there's such a diversity of communication here.

5. trentster

trentster New Member

Albums:
    That's what I wanted to know, because now you're not this semi-insane woman who yells at guys for starting inane threads just to get jack off material (kind of like yelling at clouds to stop raining). You now sound like an intelligent woman who is tired of assholes ruining a smart, well communicated forum.

6. ZOS23xy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Some of us discover characteristics and capabilities of language. Some others adhere to a role playing image.

There's not a whole lot in the real world that offers some of the mental and ethic diversity that can be found herein with some real dialog(s) taking place.

Of course, there are the people with "one line" (the A/S/L one) or a few thoughts. Like in the 'real' world, you can safegaurd yourself to avoid them. Most of them seem to mentally 12, and have discovered their hands.

7. Principessa

Gold Member

I came here because it was a link from another site. Possibly slate.com, I'm not sure though cause it's been a while. I signed up rather than remaining a guest because after scanning the site it looked interesting. My first month here I stayed in the arcade and read the forums. Then I discovered the chat room. I had never been in one and this one was nice. Of course the gallery intrigued me as well.

#7 Principessa, Jul 24, 2008
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2008
  8. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

No no, you got it right the first time :biggrin1:

9. trentster

trentster New Member

Albums:
    See, you're this funny, nice woman who can laugh at herself, instead of this "crazy dyke" (not my words).

10. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Dyke? Well - I guess I like eating pussy as much as the next man :rolleyes: but my boyfriend might have word or two to say about 'dyke'. I think 'can I watch?' would be the first few words, followed shortly after by 'can I join in?' :biggrin1::biggrin1:

But I'm straying off topic - if I may flip the question, trent, what brought you here and what made you start posting?

11. Principessa

Gold Member

MB forgot to mention that another reason she stays here is that she landed one of the smartest, most handsome, funny, talented and hung men on the site. :cool:

12. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

:biggrin1: Well, that too.

But hey - see my previous post NJ - you can always come join in! There's a price though, baby - always a price :naughty:

13. D_Portelay Porquesword

When my friend Rec frist showed me this web site a year ago, I laughed because of the name.

After reading some of what was being posted, I thought "Why not?"

I have met some really nice folks here and made some new friends as a result.

Glad I did. :biggrin1:

14. trentster

trentster New Member

Albums:
    I was looking up large cocks in google, and to look at pictures, I had to sign up. Then I posted a question about me not feeling anything during sex. Then I realized that this wasn't your average forum, so I decided to start posting my vast knowledge of sex related information. Then I went to chat for some reason, and I met NJ. She really keeps me on the site. Then I met other people, not as many as I'd like but hey, and I just decided to stay.

15. Principessa

Gold Member

Awww, that's so nice of you to say, :redface: I'm all verklempt.

16. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

It feels like I answer this question at least once a month. I came here in disbelief that a place like this could exist and I was a moderator of another adult forum at the same time and though that the smilies here were cool.

17. Hippie Hollow Girl

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    My husband was the one that told me about this site. He thought I might enjoy it. I am not sure how he found out about it. Anyways, he signed me up and I discovered that I like it here. So I have been here ever since. I have enjoyed being in the LPSG fan club.

18. TooWet

TooWet New Member

Sir, this is the Large Penis Support Group. As I stated in my first post, on the "New" Forum, I joined because I support large penis. :rolleyes:

Also because I wanted to see the pretty pictures.

19. |e|

|e| New Member

Albums:
    Like kadtxgrl, I found out about the site from my husband... he would tell me about threads in the women's forum, and eventually I just had to post, so I created an account.

Of course, the gallery is an extra bonus ;)

20. crescendo69

Gold Member

I was googling vertical erections and got a thread on it here, among many other sites on construction. Most of the people seemed nice and intelligent (like moi), so I signed up.

Draft saved Draft deleted