What We Want!!

B_capslock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
what we want are posts of birth-girth dicks shoehorned into nostral sized pussies, balls deep, so that we can see the head bursting from her chest Alien-style. and lets not forget the cum shots resembling an exploding tapoika factory! Lets face it.. we keep upping the ante... posting something bigger, tighter, thicker, rounder, fatter, plumper... we want it extreme!! nuts!! Awe inspiring, vomit enducing HUGE!! Freakin' pussy stretchmarking a virgin... pussies turned inside out from tightness, foreskin snapping tightness, knob bruising kegal squeezing, and balls deeep action so deep that the women get air bags installed in front of their cervixs as a precaution!!

yes... that good!!

We want to see initial penetration scenes..

gallery_01_01.jpg

close ups of initial penetration scenes!!
_41948284_train416300.jpg

I mean REAL close up of penetrations scenes...
Freight_entering_tunnel_29.JPG

I mean, heck, we even want to see what its like from the inside!!!
tunnel.jpg

Freakin' crow bar tightness, people. I want pussies leaving knob hickies... I want to see pussy lips snap off bungie-style from being stretched too far... I want to see balls falling off and getting flinged across the room from the sudden-snap-vacuum ability of a sex starved milf blowing a dick. I want to see cervix marks imprinted on dick heads.... nipples sucked to 3 inches of length until we have a LNSG forum formed! I want to see horses fucking insects doggie style... yes.. that extreme of penetration!!!

damn it people, stop holding back!!! I've got elephant-blueball-titus from the sheer lack of action that i get, and I need release!! Make my dick barf, people, and want some ball emptying content, something that will make my prostrate want to take a vacation, soemthing that will make my balls go on strike... something that will make my dick want to become a priest...damn it people, whats a guy gotta do!! :tongue:

This is what I want the inside of my underwear to look like, people...

Bigwave.gif

an endless wave of cum!! get on it people!!:eek: