Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
ORCABOMBER said:
Well, there's slightly "larger" girls.
*Is swomped by size 14 women*

Is that 14 UK or US? *feels conscious*

EnglishGentleman said:
Ladies who wear tasteful glasses, and those with a bit of "cushion for the pushin'".

Sounds a bit more like me :biggrin1:

steve2727

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
EnglishGentleman said:
Ladies who wear tasteful glasses, and those with a bit of "cushion for the pushin'".

I think nice glasses can make a girl look great, don't think that's so odd.

On my graduation day I have to admit I thought the girls all looked really hot in their caps and gowns, that probably probably qualifies as a little weird... :)

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
steve2727 said:
I think nice glasses can make a girl look great, don't think that's so odd.

On my graduation day I have to admit I thought the girls all looked really hot in their caps and gowns, that probably probably qualifies as a little weird... :)

They put a LOT more effort in to their hair and makeup that day... Are you sure it was the caps and gowns?

steve2727

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Chuck64 said:
They put a LOT more effort in to their hair and makeup that day... Are you sure it was the caps and gowns?

Well, you're probably partly right, but I've been to other events and nights where women put a lot of effort into looking great, there was definately something about the caps and gowns that did it for me... I suppose I was lucky really, it made an otherwise incredibly boring ceremony more enjoyable :)

D_Barbi_Queue

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Chuck64 said:
I don't understand the toe sucking... I understand feet as a fetish, but I don't understand the strong sexual stimulation that some people get from having their toes sucked on.

Thanks for the backup, surfergirl.

Chuck - let me ask you this: Does a blowjob feel good? think of toe sucking as the same, but a different part of the body. :tongue:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
headbang8 said:
Um, that's a little far fetched, don't you think?

On the basis of the strangely orgasm-like responses given by two guys who begged me to suck their toes in the past ... I fear that it really is like a blowjob for some people! :cool:

D_Barbi_Queue

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
perhaps a little, but I know these few things:

1. Men say that having their pecker (pardon the pun, Pecker) sucked feels really, really good.

2. My toes in some sort of odd and very small way can phallically resemble a penis.

3. Having them sucked on feels really, really good.

therefore, I deduce that a toe job is the closest that a girl can get to a blow job. :eek:)

headbang8

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
alex8 said:
On the basis of the strangely orgasm-like responses given by two guys who begged me to suck their toes in the past ... I fear that it really is like a blowjob for some people! :cool:
You can't just go around sucking any old thing you goddamn please and call it oral sex. Have some standards, please.

Hung Low in Thiva

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
TexAssgirl said:
perhaps a little, but I know these few things:

1. Men say that having their pecker (pardon the pun, Pecker) sucked feels really, really good.

2. My toes in some sort of odd and very small way can phallically resemble a penis.

3. Having them sucked on feels really, really good.

therefore, I deduce that a toe job is the closest that a girl can get to a blow job. :eek:)

you should get out more, your toes in a very sad and pitiful way may be identical to some penises. And yes, I know women squirm and ooze over having their feet sucked. One girl I dated, actually came the first time I sucked her fingers.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
curious n str8 said:
Did their toes jam alex? :ponder:

There was much wriggling, smiling and panting ... although none of it by me, admittedly, since I really wasn't sure that the whole toe-sucking thing ('shrimping' if we're gonna bring out the official terminology) was my cup of tea. One guy did cum at the same time, although this was probably due to what my other hand was up to, rather than just the effect that sucking had on his toes :rolleyes:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Chuck64 said:
I didn't mean to stir up anything here. Thanks for helping me to understand.

You didn't stir up anything ... but I do blame you for the bizarre mental image I have of people masturbating by sucking on their own toes :spank:

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm sure it's just like a hand job - almost always better when it's coming from someone else. Having said that, my toenails are a mess and they won't be going anywhere near my mouth.