What went through your mind the first time...

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Misunderstood Lad, May 29, 2006.

1. Misunderstood Lad

Misunderstood Lad New Member

...you saw up close, touched and/or played with a dick?

Were you nervous? Excited? Awed? In tears of laughter?

How about the first time you sucked a dick? How did it happen? Was it your idea? His? Did you enjoy it? Do well? Screw it up? Swallow? Make a mess? Bite down and send him to the hospital?

I remember the first time a girl went down on me I was kind of shocked. I knew people did it of course and was thrilled at the time it was happening, but I didn't initiate it, she did all of a sudden, and I had a "WTF?" type moment almost like 'cool, people really do this? wow. This girl is actually sucking my dick. Cool."

The first time I went down on a woman I was totally clueless. I must have been the worst she ever had. She was more experienced than I was and it was her idea. I went along but had no idea what I was doing. Luckily she gave me a second chance. lol

2. lisa_2662

lisa_2662 Member

I wasn't nervous at all the first time I played with a penis. I was so excited and had a blast just playing with it, rubbing it and seeing what it was all about. Similar with my first time to go down on a guy, but that was a little more nerve racking for me because I was afraid of choking and what not. The first time I had a guy go down on me it was awful also. Thats how it is for most guy the first time they do it, and I'm sure most girls aren't exactly the best the first time they blow a guy either. Luckily if the girl is patient and tells you what you want any guy can get good at it.

3. Honey_Grrrl83

Honey_Grrrl83 New Member

The first penis I ever touched belongs to my fiance:wink: And I must say that the first time we slept together I was a little nervous,luckily my fiance is a caring,compassionate man who understood the fact that I was a virgin,that night he was much more interested in pleasuring me than anything else:tongue: The thing that worried me a little was when I felt how hard it was,I didn't know that they were so hard:rolleyes: My fiance can also agree that he was nervous the first time he saw a vagina:tongue:

4. subi_sue

subi_sue New Member

Hi

I was less nervous touching a guys dick for the first time than I am making my first post. I have just been reading and too nervous to comment so far, but here I go!

I had seen guys naked a lot – brothers and even their mates, sometimes even hard, but it was still a surprise the first time I touched one. I agree it was a lot harder than I expected. I ended up just rubbing him until he came and I loved it.

I did not go down on a guy for quite some time (after I had touched a few more) so I guess I was prepared. Plus my girlfriends had told me all about it. I love sucking a guy and swallowed the very first time I did, so I guess I just got used to it. I prefer if I cam sort of swallow in one gulp rather than keeping it in my mouth, but I actually don’t mind either way.

Have had lost of guys lick me – some are fantastic and some crap, but with encouragement, they all can get it right. Practice makes perfect! :biggrin1:

5. ClaireTalon

Gold Member

I wasn't less nervous than my partner. He was 19 with some oral experience, I was 18 with no experience at all. But the nervous state didn't come from his size, it was more the general situation and what was going to happen; I didn't know so much about size and wouldn't find out until months later that he was hung. Believe it or not, I thought his size was normal (he was a little more than two hands wide, which would give him 8" about, and just enough to wrap my hand around once), totally clueless of big boys. I had seen a few small ones, but no hard penis, so I lacked materiel to compare him to.

6. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

I thought it was disgusting and didn't do it again for almost 3 years. That time, it was amazing. Wrong guy, wrong chemistry the first time. Cock number two was big and delicious and attached to a hot stud. I couldn't get enough of it.

7. Misunderstood Lad

Misunderstood Lad New Member

For those who were surprised how hard it was, what exactly did you expect it to be like?

8. subi_sue

subi_sue New Member

I guess I expected it to be a bit more flexible than it was. This was a while ago, and I had never seen a penis in action, so to speak. Even the few that I had seen hard seemed to be more flexible.

Sue

9. Wonderboy

Wonderboy New Member

I was like 'so this is wanking'

[It was my own dick]

First time I saw and touched a vagina I was really amazed and putting a finger in thinking 'where did it go'. Then two fingers, then...something bigger :p

It was a great initiation, meeting a vagina for the first time.

10. Ethyl

Gold Member

Albums:
    I was in awe from the moment I held it in my hand. Fascinated by a part of a man's anatomy I had only seen in books, magazines, and one movie. After we finished I kept it in my hand, enjoying the feeling of the muscles and veins moving underneath. No wonder I did well in biology class.

11. Honey_Grrrl83

Honey_Grrrl83 New Member

I must say that I expected a penis to be a little fleshier:tongue: Why? I don't know:confused: It coulden't really accomplish the mission if it was softer:tongue: Another thing that intimidated me was his length and girth,but after a little foreplay I VERY quickly loosened up to the point where I could accomodate him with only slight discomfort:rolleyes: I was lucky because I didn't bleed massively,when my best friend lost her virginity to an average sized guy she bled heavily like her period,I was very lucky:rolleyes:

12. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

First time seeing a cock in the flesh i thought 'Holy shit, am i going to be able to take that?' also i was suprised that i liked the way it looked because friends had told me they were ugly.

First time touching one for a hand job i just wanted to play with it, i was amazed by its hardness but loves the was it slide so smoothy in my hand even though i could still feel veins and bumps, even after he had cum i kept going for a little to long so eventually he stopped me

First blow job i thought, this is kinda nice but how far am i expected to go down on it.

First penetration i was nervous as anything worrying about how much it would hurt, thank heavens he was small-ish and knew to use lots of lube so i got the feel for it quickly

13. mjcp

mjcp New Member

Albums:
    First time I was with a guy, I thought "Blow Job" meant that you had to somehow blow on it. Clueless!

14. nay-nay

nay-nay New Member

me and the guy were supposed to be talking, but he ended up kissing me and things just went further and further. he had a nice, 8-inch penis. i remember we were making out and he grabbed my hand and placed it on his penis, and i could feel how hard it was through his pants. that turned me on instantly. it was very thick as well. i loved giving him head, although i was a little nervous. i also swallowed. and i loved when he fucked me. it was the perfect size. my first time didn't hurt at all. i was just nervous because i didn't know what to do. lol. i mean, what can you do in the backseat of a car? i wanted to be on top but i was too tall, and i had to lean forward so my head wasn't touching the roof of the car. it just didn't work out too well. lol.

15. teasedsilly

teasedsilly Member

Albums:
    ^ Your first cock was 8"? Wow...how did you know the size? I'm surprised it didn't hurt.

Draft saved Draft deleted