What were they thinking?!

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
So - as you do when you haven't been home in a while - I was looking over old photos with my mum today and found one of myself, aged 7 that would be considered fucking illegal these days.

It was this fancy dress party and I decided I just had to go as a belly dancer*. And there I am in the photos - bikini, Salome veils, beads and pearls, naval jewel, face full of make up and posing like a, um - well harlot I suppose. I mean fucking hell, serious Lolita material. I'm looking at it now, as a parent, going for fuck's sake mother!!

But there it is - and 20(some) years ago that when through the photo development lab without causing a stir - I've scanned it on to my dad's pc to email it and a load of other stuff home and I'm wondering in the back of my mind if I'm going to have to lowlevel format that harddrive 'just in case'. How times have changed!

* Mum seems to recall my decision was inspired by an episode of the Muppet Show - somethings really never change, eh?

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yep, time have changed. We are being overtaken by paranoia, and just plain old bullshit. Mostly from the media and politicians.

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So - as you do when you haven't been home in a while - I was looking over old photos with my mum today and found one of myself, aged 7 that would be considered fucking illegal these days.

It was this fancy dress party and I decided I just had to go as a belly dancer*. And there I am in the photos - bikini, Salome veils, beads and pearls, naval jewel, face full of make up and posing like a, um - well harlot I suppose. I mean fucking hell, serious Lolita material. I'm looking at it now, as a parent, going for fuck's sake mother!!

But there it is - and 20(some) years ago that when through the photo development lab without causing a stir - I've scanned it on to my dad's pc to email it and a load of other stuff home and I'm wondering in the back of my mind if I'm going to have to lowlevel format that harddrive 'just in case'. How times have changed!

* Mum seems to recall my decision was inspired by an episode of the Muppet Show - somethings really never change, eh?

It is pretty pissy how because of the rise of the perverted assholes, our childhood innocence episodes are now deemed criminal.

Manly? If it would help, you can model the belly dancer outfit for us now that you are all grown up. :smile:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
It is pretty pissy how because of the rise of the perverted assholes, our childhood innocence epsodes are now deemed criminal.

Manly? If it would help, you can model the belly dancer outfit for us now that you are all grown up. :smile:

I'm a slightly different shape - never mind size - from when I was 7 Os - but I'm sure I could rustle something up :wink:

(hmm - starting to think I should have posted this in etc. - any mod care to move it for me?)

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It is pretty pissy how because of the rise of the perverted assholes, our childhood innocence episodes are now deemed criminal.

Now, that sounds really interesting!

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've got loads of pics of my kids when they were little in the paddling pool naked, if I took those pics to Boots to be developed now they'd call the police. It's terrible that society now sees perversion everywhere it looks.

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hehe I didn't know you liked The Muppets that much! Just for you here is a LPSG-themed tribute to Gonzo:

PS my favourite was Animal. I used to watch the Muppets cartoon in the morning. How did they have a human grandma?

I have loads of pics of me when I was younger. No naked ones. I used to be so cute when I was younger too *sigh*

Attachments

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Hehe I didn't know you liked The Muppets that much! Just for you here is a LPSG-themed tribute to Gonzo:

PS my favourite was Animal. I used to watch the Muppets cartoon in the morning. How did they have a human grandma?

I have loads of pics of me when I was younger. No naked ones. I used to be so cute when I was younger too *sigh*

:lmao:

Love it - but you shoulda painted it purple!

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks. I've had that party trick up my...in my pants for awhile now. First time I did it I thought 'OMG Gonzo!' :biggrin1:

Maybe I will paint it purple. And put some of those 'googly eyes' on it. Hehe. I could dress my penis up :smile:

So yeah, don't want to make this a muppets thread. But animal was so cute. And it was funny how she had that deep growly voice :biggrin1:

PS! There is a GREAT Scott Bakula film about this. I saw it a long time ago at about 2am on Hallmark or something. He's divorced from his wife and his daughter is taking her first steps after she gets out the bath (naked). So he videos it because he's so excited but then everyone accuses him of being a paedophile! Really great film. With a great actor :smile:

I don't know the name of the film and can't find it. Maybe someone else can?

Anyway yeah it is a bit ridiculous these days, you have to be very careful. About everything. When I was a kid...lol

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OMG, I remember that movie it was pretty good. They usually show it on Lifetime around Father's Day. I have no clue what it was called though. :redface:

:biggrin1:

PS! There is a GREAT Scott Bakula film about this. I saw it a long time ago at about 2am on Hallmark or something. He's divorced from his wife and his daughter is taking her first steps after she gets out the bath (naked). So he videos it because he's so excited but then everyone accuses him of being a paedophile! Really great film. With a great actor :smile:

I don't know the name of the film and can't find it. Maybe someone else can?

Anyway yeah it is a bit ridiculous these days, you have to be very careful. About everything. When I was a kid...lol

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm a slightly different shape - never mind size - from when I was 7 Os - but I'm sure I could rustle something up :wink:

(hmm - starting to think I should have posted this in etc. - any mod care to move it for me?)

Rustle away goddess and as for size? Almodovar said it best....

All women have curves. I say they have curves, but only the truly gifted know how to use them. I am sure you are a talented curvy one with brains to boot. What man wouldn't love that in a seven veils costume? :biggrin1:

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I was looking over old photos with my mum today and found one of myself, aged 7 that would be considered fucking illegal these days.

It was this fancy dress party and I decided I just had to go as a belly dancer*. And there I am in the photos...posing like a...harlot I suppose. I mean fucking hell, serious Lolita material. I'm looking at it now, as a parent, going for fuck's sake mother!!

But there it is - and 20(some) years ago that when through the photo development lab without causing a stir

As that photo never surfaced, I'll just have to live with this one::wink:

http://www.thorninpaw.com/miss_piggy_flash-1.jpg

People were much, more sensible in those days. However did you turn out to be such a Puritan?:biggrin1: