What Were You For Halloween? (Pics)

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I this year decided to be a lady, to be specific.............Michelle Obama, with a twist. So last night (and tonight) I became Slutty Michelle Obama. The Dress is just a t-shirt I got from Urban Outfitters that is mighty short and the shoes I borrowed from a girlfriend of mine....a bit too small so they HURT! Well I was pleased at all the positive comments I got about my legs from both women and straight guys :smile:

Here A Some Pics =) Lemme know what you think.

What were you for Halloween? Got Any Pics?

Attachments

D

deleted3782

I was on my sofa watching tv. :smile:

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
After all kinds of time trying to decide what costume to wear with my current EXTREMELY limited budget, on Halloween itself I was just too tired to go anywhere so I stayed home.

Hopefully next year I'll feel better and have a steady job.

M

Mr Ed in Mass

I this year decided to be a lady, to be specific.............Michelle Obama, with a twist. So last night (and tonight) I became Slutty Michelle Obama. The Dress is just a t-shirt I got from Urban Outfitters that is mighty short and the shoes I borrowed from a girlfriend of mine....a bit too small so they HURT! Well I was pleased at all the positive comments I got about my legs from both women and straight guys :smile:

Here A Some Pics =) Lemme know what you think.

What were you for Halloween? Got Any Pics?

Nice, but that big bulge gave you away LOL

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I didn't dress up for Halloween per se', but I was "Samantha Ronson." The day before, though, I was a retro athlete. The weekend before that, I was a prison bitch, but I don't have pics of that outfit.

Attachments