What were you thankful for?

ItalianStallion: I have helped many people live their dreams, and I am thankful I was able to do that.

canada1: what type of dreams have you helped people with?

aussiechick63: I am thankful for so many things, i wouldn't know where to start.
I am thankful for my 2 beautiful girls, the years I was able to have with my Dad, my Mum, the rest of my family.
My friends that truly inspire me.
OMG this sounds like an acceptance speech. :D
I think I will stop now.

We should all be thankful for every day we wake up, everything around us, not try to look on the negative side too much. It can be very destroying.
Puts away the soapbox now as well.

ORCABOMBER: I suppose we should all be thankfull for being alive! Nowadays I think it's a miracle by it's own right.

But I'll be mystic and say I'm thankful for second chances.

Tender: im thankful for my daughters' mothers'.
hm did that make sense....

along with a whole lot of other stuff... but thats just what comes to mind today...

Tender

14x8thck: ;D I live in San Diego and my home was spared by thr fire that came to close for comfort. So due to the fact that I was lucky I donated money,clothing, and time to a lot of people who had a lot but had to do with out. I adopted a family for Thanksgiving. Very greatful! It felt good. I am thankful that I could give back! ;D

wvalady1968: I agree with everyone here. [Even Pecker's pest control guy.] I'm thankful for life and health and family and friends. And for the friends here.

If we don't have that, whatever we DO have isn't worth much.

:-*

rainfletcher: I am thankful for my children.

Everyone else can take a flying leap! :)

Rain

ORCABOMBER: Hey Rain, I hope you meant all the "evil" guys can take a leap. :-[

*laughs*

str8_nnj: I'm thankful that people are reminded every once in a while to be thankful. To reflect, to acknowledge, and give thanks. We miss the opportunity too often to say a simple "thank you" with sincerity.