What whey do you use?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Blorkin, Jul 9, 2011.

1. Blorkin

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    What whey powder brands does everyone use? And if your whey tastes bad do you have any tricks to make it taste better or do you just deal with it? I use Cytosport Chocolate (6lb bag from Costco). It tastes ok (I use the word "ok" lightly) but, when mixed with Nesquick Choclate milk powder it tastes good.

2. TomCat84

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yuck- dont add any sugar into your protein drink. Check out "Max Protein"- it's decent tasting, low in carbs and crap. They should have it at GNC

3. aqua-illusion

Gold Member

Albums:
    Just go to Bodybuilding.com they have lots and lots of products and descriptions, customer reviews, pictures of people who USE the products(not just hired models who look hot to endorse a product) and lots of information on related subjects.

4. ArtofDesire

ArtofDesire New Member

I like Jay Robb Whey Protein mix, it's supposed to be rated as the best tasting brand and I concur it really tastes good. I've tried chocolate, vanilla and strawberry and they're all good. It's a little expensive but worth the price in my opinion.

It can be found at Whole Foods store if you have one close by, online at Jay Robb's website - he sells directly, Amazon and various other online retailers.

Here is a link:
    http://www.jayrobb.com/protein/Whey-Protein-Vanilla.asp

http://www.jayrobb.com/protein/whey-protein-chocolate.asp

Weight Loss Expert Jay Robb | The Best Whey Protein Powder | Fruit Diet Plan

Draft saved Draft deleted