What white nationality has the nicest bubble-butts?

Tanvir

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It seems to be a mixed bag with Europeans, this butt thing, while more typical among other groups-so I'm asking! Who has the nicest, roundest butts among whites (Americans included, of course)? Is it the Portugese perhaps..or the Irish or maybe the Russians? I've known short stocky Polish with very round perfect butts.

Is there a bubble-butt capital of Europe?

Tanvir

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I really did not mean to insult anyone by pointing out unique qualities in various ethnic groups. I'm just curious.

There are some very fine asses in Denmark-oh mem:smile:ries, mem:biggrin1:ries!

I can tell you most certainly it isn't the French, Swiss or Belgians, but prove me wrong. I love a surprise! I also don't believe it's the Italians or white Italian-Americans, in spite of all the stereotyping of that group.

Last edited:

silanike

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
not to be racist but European and arab women in general do have nice round butts.
look at celebs such as Kim Kardashian shes half armenian, and the goddess of butts Haifa Whebe (lebanese singer)

zraghmila

1st Like
Media
definitely north Africans and Latinos!
I myself own a well round and shaped butt :) I am straight though ! many girls I slept with told me that they love it and after sex they like that I sleep on my stomach and they sit on my ass and they lay down on my back taking a deep sleep :)
I many time avoid wearing quite tight jeans because men and women stare too much when I walk or in a pub. I had hard time mainly in summer when you just need to wear a t-shirt with a jean!
the beach and swimming pools are another story! damn i avoid going there too much because of that!

Last edited:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I really did not mean to insult anyone by pointing out unique qualities in various ethnic groups. I'm just curious.

There are some very fine asses in Denmark-oh mem:smile:ries, mem:biggrin1:ries!

I can tell you most certainly it isn't the French, Swiss or Belgians, but prove me wrong. I love a surprise! I also don't believe it's the Italians or white Italian-Americans, in spite of all the stereotyping of that group.

Oh Lord, another stupid which nationality has the best this or that thread? :confused::eek: Okay, I will play along. Southern Italians and Sicilians. Glad to see you recognize that most blacks have excellent bubble butts. :cool:

D

deleted213967

There hardly seems to be a consensus as to the very definition of a male "bubble butt" so I'll pass.

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Polish and German blokes seem to have a really nice ratio of bubble butts, and so too do the Swedish. Must be some genetic strain that makes most of all the blokes there get the really nice high and round butts and smooth white skin.

motoramic

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
It seems to be a mixed bag with Europeans, this butt thing, while more typical among other groups-so I'm asking! Who has the nicest, roundest butts among whites (Americans included, of course)? Is it the Portugese perhaps..or the Irish or maybe the Russians? I've known short stocky Polish with very round perfect butts.

Is there a bubble-butt capital of Europe?

I don't understand how can many people often use the word nationality to refer the person's race, ethnicity or heritage. Nationality is what country you are from or what country is your citizenship. Nationality may be too broad of a term to use since many countries have a multi-ethnic society; it's better to be more specific if you want to get a more precise meaning across...

Last edited: