What white people like

visualalert

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
"Being a truly advanced white person means being able to speak with authority about pretty much any field of conversation- especially politics. In order for white people to streamline the process of knowing everything, all human beings can be neatly filed into one of two categories: People I Agree With, and People Who are Just Like Adolf Hitler."

Winner #4 Stuff White People Like

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
The context is missing. If it is humor, it does not stand on its own. Of course there are folks on this board who can sound pretty pompous on their own without comparisons to fascist dictators of the past.

I don't need to list them. They know who they are.

Last edited:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"Being a truly advanced white person means being able to speak with authority about pretty much any field of conversation- especially politics. In order for white people to streamline the process of knowing everything, all human beings can be neatly filed into one of two categories: People I Agree With, and People Who are Just Like Adolf Hitler."

Winner #4 Stuff White People Like[/quote]
I have no idea why you posted this here.:confused: I suppose I could give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you think it's funny, rather than truth, but I don't know. It doesn't read that way. :mad:

This sounds somewhat racist to me:confused:
SOMEWHAT!?!?!:eek::confused:

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media

Winner #4 Stuff White People Like[/quote]
I have no idea why you posted this here.:confused: I suppose I could give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you think it's funny, rather than truth, but I don't know. It doesn't read that way. :mad:

SOMEWHAT!?!?!:eek::confused:

I went and read the blog. If this is satire, it's very lame. It comes close to the humor outlets of the KKK.

Which is to say "Hahahaha--die die die--hahaha".

No need to go any further. the OP can go fuck off and DIE!

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I really don't understand what people are getting het up about - this is so clearly a joke. I agree not the most side-splitting rip-roarer I have read this year - but that doesn't mask its status of 'thing not to be taken seriously'.

IOW: Litendafukup.

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
did not care for it...and i am white but know that everyday is a learning event...when you fail to see that it over...go live in a cave like BIN LADEN

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I really don't understand what people are getting het up about - this is so clearly a joke. I agree not the most side-splitting rip-roarer I have read this year - but that doesn't mask its status of 'thing not to be taken seriously'.

IOW: Litendafukup.

I agree. A jokes a joke, take it as such or just fucking ignore it!
All this political correctness drives me insane :mad:

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Personally, I can't believe how many people are hating on "stuffwhitepeoplelike.com" especially those of caucasian descent. Mainly because the brunt of the contributors of the site just happen to be "white."

It's a satyrical look at things we as Americans in upper-middle class have taken a liking to. It just so happens that the majority of caucasian people in America are upper-middle class, therefore the things of the upper-middle class are also associated with "stuff white people like."

Alot of people eat chicken, smoke menthol cigarettes and listen to rap music...but you know who the poster people for those things are. We all do.