Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Anyone here want to get pair of my used underwear? If not mine, someone's else used underwear?

If so just describe what you'll do with them and you have chance to really get them! (if you want mine of course :wink:)

I sent such pair to someone already, and will gladly do it again.

travis7

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Im not small but not really large either.. 7.5 .. anyway, this kid, around age of 16 rent to the urnal in the restroom, ( most guy turn or get so close that its sick ) any way, this kid stand back away from it, and flops out a rod about 7 inches.. dam.. no wander he was not trying hide it.. he was a proud 16 yr old kid.. but some have problems when sitting on the throne, and your head dips into the water... either the water is high or your slong is long..

D

deleted300444

I wouldnt do anything too crazy. Just j/o in them and send them back with my scent if you want.

Or, I would just wear them if they were comfortable.

jjo12401

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anyone here want to get pair of my used underwear? If not mine, someone's else used underwear?

If so just describe what you'll do with them and you have chance to really get them! (if you want mine of course :wink:)

I'd sniff them and jerk off

jjo12401

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

You want pics of me sucking the cum out of your used undies? Cum in them then send them to me.