What Will You Teach Your Daughter?

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
Do you plan to teach your daughter about masturbation?
absolutely. i was never taught about masturbation, and instead learned about it in health class at school. if i ever do have a daughter, i want her to know that it's a totally normal and healthy thing to do. the last thing i'd want is for her to be ashamed of being a woman and being in touch with her sexuality.

If so will this include that using toys is okay?
yes. people masturbate using everything from their fingers to vegetables and household objects. i'd want my daughter to know toys, and other objects, are perfectly fine.

Will you buy your teen daughter a dildo or vibrator?
if she asked me to i would. other than that i think it'd be best for me to stay out of her private life. if i had a daughter who was older i'd probably buy her a giant lexington steel dildo as a gag gift/joke.

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We have tought our daughter everything she has ever asked for.We've bought her toys,books and condoms.Sex is not hiddden in our house.But we don't need to hear the details of what she does with her boyfriend nor do we share with her how that leather strap gets used in our bedroom!

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was 10 my mother gave me a book designed to teach 9-12 year olds about the reproductive process. It was educational. Also there was always a copy of Our Bodies, Ourselves: A New Edition for a New Era - Our Bodies Ourselves handy to give me more in depth information on specific topics.

I think books are good for this kind of thing because it avoids the awkwardness. There's no worry of what the books thinks of you. No judgements, just information.

I'd be certain my daughter understood that she was free to ask me anything she wanted to know but I don't think "the talk" has to be a big sit down conversation or lecture.

Masturbation, I'd explain that it's natural and a good way to learn more about what feels good but I can't see giving a 'how to' instructional.

Toys? Why? Vibrating toothbrushes are everywhere. Anything more is what part time jobs are for.