What woman prefers smaller penis?

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why would we be here if size didin't matter??

Size matters to ( guessing ) 90% of women, some don't like to say this due to marriage or partnerships with less endowed men, but given equal personalities, attentiveness, technique etc, size matters.

When you are sexually aroused and fucked by a man with a thick 8 inch cock, it is just physically more enjoyable than fucking a slim 6 inch cock.

Of course men who are attentive, or men with whom you fall in love with make all these equasions obsolete.

However with all else being equal, big cocks just feel better.

x
Honey

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm with Deb on this one. Yes, size matters - but not at the expense of everything else.

Am I more turned on and sexually satisfied with a big guy than an average guy everything else equal? Yes, I am.

Part physical. If you're much shorter than 7.5-8 you won't hit those spots in me that make my knees wobble afterwards since it makes me come so hard my whole lower body contracts. If you're much thinner than 5.5 around you won't put enough pressure on those areas that are sensitive to touch and get off on feeling the right combination of friction, slip and weight move over them.

Part mental. It feels good to have to use both hands to cover you. I like not being able to take it all to the root when I put my mouth around it. It's also that visual component of seeing the outline against the stomach and the thighs - the thought that slips through the head "damn, that's big", the tingle in the stomach, the anticipation of what it will feel like when it enters.

Does this mean I'll turn down guys that are less than what I prefer sizewise? No. But if I have a choice I'll go with my preference.

I've spent 12 years in a relationship with a guy that is not much more than a notch above average in both length and girth. Was sex good? Yes, he was (and is) a fantastic lover in his own right as he's got skills and a tongue that is beyond divine. Did I get that same physical sensation as I get with a bigger guy? No. Did that cause it to end? Hell no!

Were we compatible in all the other aspects that are important - being able to talk, sharing goals, humor, intelligence, feeling a closeness? Yes, mostly - but developed in different directions over the years. And that - not the size thing is what caused us to go different ways.

WOW, you have expressed my sentiments exactly but just more eloquently. You are right, there is nothing better than a big and fat cock stretching a woman out. The feeling to me is out of this world.!!!!!!

Naked Truth

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My girlfriend loves my dick being big but she's told me that it's a bit too big. I think her ideal would be a fat 7". I think most women like that kind size, big but not really big

Yep, too true, but if the girl can go for a good oral for the finish it might be pretty rewarding.

Nrets

Experimental Member
Media
I am not going to go search for whatever post best captures what I am feeling right now, because right now I don't care as much as I did when I originally posted, I am mostly over that girl, so whatevs. It's more of the numb hurt of knowing I that if I had hooked up with her, I would probably not be able to make that girl as happy as a guy with a bigger dick could. What most everyone seems to be saying is...yeah you can attract a girl with your good qualities, and you can keep her there by being a sweetheart, but yeah she's not going to ever feel as fulfilled when you are having sex. I get that some girls physically like average, but I seriously think that most are willing to accept a little pain for the thrill of a big one. I dunno. I'm going to go drink a 40 of OE.

teaseme76

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm with Deb on this one. Yes, size matters - but not at the expense of everything else.

Am I more turned on and sexually satisfied with a big guy than an average guy everything else equal? Yes, I am.

Part physical. If you're much shorter than 7.5-8 you won't hit those spots in me that make my knees wobble afterwards since it makes me come so hard my whole lower body contracts. If you're much thinner than 5.5 around you won't put enough pressure on those areas that are sensitive to touch and get off on feeling the right combination of friction, slip and weight move over them.

Part mental. It feels good to have to use both hands to cover you. I like not being able to take it all to the root when I put my mouth around it. It's also that visual component of seeing the outline against the stomach and the thighs - the thought that slips through the head "damn, that's big", the tingle in the stomach, the anticipation of what it will feel like when it enters.

Does this mean I'll turn down guys that are less than what I prefer sizewise? No. But if I have a choice I'll go with my preference.

I've spent 12 years in a relationship with a guy that is not much more than a notch above average in both length and girth. Was sex good? Yes, he was (and is) a fantastic lover in his own right as he's got skills and a tongue that is beyond divine. Did I get that same physical sensation as I get with a bigger guy? No. Did that cause it to end? Hell no!

Were we compatible in all the other aspects that are important - being able to talk, sharing goals, humor, intelligence, feeling a closeness? Yes, mostly - but developed in different directions over the years. And that - not the size thing is what caused us to go different ways.

Damn that was hot.

MidusCo.

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sadly I know how to answer this, I can even answer in the simplest way to where people will just shut up about this question.

Women prefer a guy to look good, I know they want the penis to be big because no matter how they say it doesnt matter it always will. But the thing they are looking for is a guy who isnt ugly. Put it like this : You could have the biggest dick in the world and be the ugliest guy on the face of the planet and your possibilities of getting laid would be less than that of someone who is average sized and looks good. Its a fact.

va_lk_yr_ie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sadly I know how to answer this, I can even answer in the simplest way to where people will just shut up about this question.

Women prefer a guy to look good, I know they want the penis to be big because no matter how they say it doesnt matter it always will. But the thing they are looking for is a guy who isnt ugly. Put it like this : You could have the biggest dick in the world and be the ugliest guy on the face of the planet and your possibilities of getting laid would be less than that of someone who is average sized and looks good. Its a fact.

...and then again, one persons 'ugly' will be another ones 'good looking'. Or to quote myself from a diary entry way back in time...

"Pretty boys are not my type - never have been, never will be. Give me an experienced man any day over a pretty face. Yes, of course I'm turned on by looks; but not the stereotypical good-looking man with strong, handsome features; clean cut and a good-looking face. I don't mind my men rugged, a bit scarred by real-life encounters - or as I heard a girl express it on one message board I frequent - 'ugly hot'. Good looks aren't uninteresting in and of themselves - but I find them bland if there isn't a bit of 'bite' in the man.

I've seen too much, experienced too much and lived too much to find more than a fleeting interest in just another pretty face that comes my way. I've seen many of them, believe me, and they look very much the same after a while.

Intelligence is imperative - a man that can't hold his own in a conversation will loose my interest real fast. This doesn't necessarily mean scholarly intelligence (even if there quite often turns out to be a correlation), some of the most interesting men I've encountered hold no more than the equivalent of a high-school diploma but oodles of intelligence and experience gathered through living. That's a turn on.

A certain degree of cockiness and arrogance. Comes with the territory as I can be quite hard to handle; I've always had a strong will and a real sense of self; by most accounts I can be a real PITA at times. A man that can't handle that by showing me who's in charge and where I need to stop won't get very far. And don't for a minute believe that showing who's in charge in any way implies physical or psychological abuse - I've seen and experienced both of those and left real quick. Violence starts where reasoning ends - if you can't handle me without resorting to that you're by my definition more mouse than man.

Size is another important aspect - in more ways than one. I would lie if I said this wasn't important. First and foremost the actual physical size of the man. I'm a tall, curvy , muscular woman and don't like being with a man that's smaller than myself. Yes, this succumbs to the old 'a man should be taller and stronger than his woman'. So screw me for actually fitting the stereotype for once - I don't like being bigger than my man - never have.

And yes - that other aspect of size is important too. I was spoiled by the first man I was ever with and have never looked back since. There is both visual and physical pleasure to be had from a man that is endowed with that bit extra and knows how to use it (that's prerequisite #1 - without that size is pretty useless). You'll never see me make fun of or even raise an eyebrow if a man isn't endowed - after all it's a genetic trait that can't be changed (anyone who says otherwise has no real clue about anatomy and what can/can't be done). But if I have a choice, the choice and preference from my side is very clear."

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I am not going to go search for whatever post best captures what I am feeling right now, because right now I don't care as much as I did when I originally posted, I am mostly over that girl, so whatevs. It's more of the numb hurt of knowing I that if I had hooked up with her, I would probably not be able to make that girl as happy as a guy with a bigger dick could. What most everyone seems to be saying is...yeah you can attract a girl with your good qualities, and you can keep her there by being a sweetheart, but yeah she's not going to ever feel as fulfilled when you are having sex. I get that some girls physically like average, but I seriously think that most are willing to accept a little pain for the thrill of a big one. I dunno. I'm going to go drink a 40 of OE.

Well before you go drink that 40, I think you should get a better or different perspective. This is the Large Penis Support Group. I really think it's important for guys that come here to know and to understand that. Those that come here seeking a sort of penis affirmation, are probably looking for it in the wrong place if they're less than what is widely considered large or huge. I think it's also important to understand that while most lean towards the larger here, not really that many women answered it, and the relative few that did, make up an incredibly small percentage of women everywhere. Just because someone doesn't always tell you what you "really" want to here, doesn't always make them right, and they definitely can't speak for millions or billions.

Probably treading in dangerous territory here, but this is what I believe. I believe that most women, in most cases, like and sex the man. I don't believe that most are settling or kidding themselves by doing so. Women usually like who they like. If you treat most people well and how they want to be treated, sex "usually" won't be a problem, or at least as big of a problem.

You know I listen to women talk about sex all the time. On sites like these, or places where I believe they can and do talk freely. And while most do admit that size matters to some degree, I don't usually here them talking about the huge sizes that get mentioned here sometimes. If anything, most seem to say they prefer average or slightly above average, if they prefer anything. Your post seems to suggest that most women fixate on the size of a guy's penis all the time, and then apply it to every encounter or relationship they ever have...correct me if I'm wrong. I don't believe that to be actually true. I believe that women like sex just as much as men do. Maybe not as often, but they like it just the same...well they like it a lot more then men generally believe or want to believe. The key is maybe just finding one that "really" wants to have it with you. People are complex and/or complicated, sex isn't in my view. I've found that when I'm with the right person, sex couldn't be any easier generally.

Nrets

Experimental Member
Media
Well before you go drink that 40, I think you should get a better or different perspective. This is the Large Penis Support Group. I really think it's important for guys that come here to know and to understand that. Those that come here seeking a sort of penis affirmation, are probably looking for it in the wrong place if they're less than what is widely considered large or huge. I think it's also important to understand that while most lean towards the larger here, not really that many women answered it, and the relative few that did, make up an incredibly small percentage of women everywhere. Just because someone doesn't always tell you what you "really" want to here, doesn't always make them right, and they definitely can't speak for millions or billions.

Probably treading in dangerous territory here, but this is what I believe. I believe that most women, in most cases, like and sex the man. I don't believe that most are settling or kidding themselves by doing so. Women usually like who they like. If you treat most people well and how they want to be treated, sex "usually" won't be a problem, or at least as big of a problem.

You know I listen to women talk about sex all the time. On sites like these, or places where I believe they can and do talk freely. And while most do admit that size matters to some degree, I don't usually here them talking about the huge sizes that get mentioned here sometimes. If anything, most seem to say they prefer average or slightly above average, if they prefer anything. Your post seems to suggest that most women fixate on the size of a guy's penis all the time, and then apply it to every encounter or relationship they ever have...correct me if I'm wrong. I don't believe that to be actually true. I believe that women like sex just as much as men do. Maybe not as often, but they like it just the same...well they like it a lot more then men generally believe or want to believe. The key is maybe just finding one that "really" wants to have it with you. People are complex and/or complicated, sex isn't in my view. I've found that when I'm with the right person, sex couldn't be any easier generally.

Dude, I really liked what you had to say. My fixation will probably return in time, since things just happen like that for me. It's not just dick size that I fixate on. But for the moment, my mind is eased. You aren't wrong that I am implying that women talk about penis size all of the time. I always figured that's what they are talking about when they go to the bathroom together. I guess that the fact that I have never been in a real relationship makes me naive to some things. I still think women find penis size important, but once I find someone, if I let the love in, nothing else should matter...on that note, I don;t think there is anything wrong with the occasional 40 of Old English

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
<...>
Anyway, I am sure there are many attractive women out there that have far from "settled" even though they are with someone with an average or small cock, and would be insulted if you said such a ludicrous thing. If a man's worth were only the size of his cock... well, that's what dildos are for.
Very well said, snoozie.

<...>
While your premise about a man talkin to a chick in a bar is probably true, I'd have to say a lot of people don't meet that way. In fact, I'd venture that most people don't meet that way.
Which brings up a corollary - if you go one place to meet people, and keep finding shallow, worthless ones, perhaps you're looking in the wrong place (and maybe even shallow yourself). I had to change my mindset about what I was looking for in a man, before I found any good enough to date.

MidusCo.

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
...and then again, one persons 'ugly' will be another ones 'good looking'. Or to quote myself from a diary entry way back in time...
[/qoute]

Im not going to qoute this entire thing considering I dont feel like taking up to much space.

Where in the entire thing did I say that it had to be one guy that all women find attractive? I said a general perspective.

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Dude, I really liked what you had to say. My fixation will probably return in time, since things just happen like that for me. It's not just dick size that I fixate on. But for the moment, my mind is eased. You aren't wrong that I am implying that women talk about penis size all of the time. I always figured that's what they are talking about when they go to the bathroom together. I guess that the fact that I have never been in a real relationship makes me naive to some things. I still think women find penis size important, but once I find someone, if I let the love in, nothing else should matter...on that note, I don;t think there is anything wrong with the occasional 40 of Old English

I wasn't trying to suggest penis size didn't matter to woman. I think it matters in as much as what they can feel and how they wanna feel it. I haven't had many relationships either, but I've been with more than a few women in my lifetime. If I know no other thing, I know that no two women are exactly alike sexually. Makes being or becoming a better lover very important in my view. I am one who firmly believes great lovers are made, not born. Just like relationships, sex has to be worked-on too. The more you work on it or at it, the better you'll tend to become at it. Sure you may have your missteps or misstrokes, may have some embarrasing moments, you may even have some painful or hurtful ones, but each encounter you can learn from, and by learning, eventually become quite good at it. And I don't care what nobody tells me, skill does matter and count for something. Now combine that with real desire and real enthusiasm, and you won't wanna stop having it. Once you find the right person to have it with, you'll be thoroughly surprised at just how good it can be or feel.