What women think about penis thickness

Sheva

Experimental Member
Media
Hi everybody ,

I'm an italian boy and I've just found this site ... simply great !

You're very good at talkin about your sexual life and in the same time joking about it :)

I'm new here so my question probably has already been asked ... I've to say I found this site because I was looking for information about condoms.

Mi history is easy to tell ... I'm 24 yr old and I had in my life 4 true love stories , and 2-3 flirts. With most of the girls I had , I found some problems in getting in my penis the first time we had sex. But some of them often told me I didn't hurt , maybe just a bit at the beginning if role playn wasn't good ...

I know this could be a stupid question, but women can lie about this ? I fear they sometimes could lie ... yes , I'm not going to destroy them :p , but I would mind if they feel pain sometimes.

My penis is 6inches long and 6.5 inches thick

so , I'd like to talk about your experience with women and pain or anyway a sort of bad sensation when you penetrate them

thanx a lot for your opinions , I'll read'em all with a lot of attention :mellow:

maverackstud8: Being strait-hung no comment-
Ladies-this is all yours=I just posted because the board looked lonely

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Well, an archaic meaning of strait is "narrow", so of course you aren't going to answer. LOL Sorry, it's just that's one tyop I get sick of.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay. well welcome to the board and thanks for posting! You should not be having too much trouble with painful entry unless your women are virgins or inexperienced. There is often a slight twinge of pain which quickly changes to pleasure, so they are not lying to you about it being okay! You have a nice size cock, average length and above average thickness, I am sure you will be a pleasure to your partners.

hung50

Experimental Member
Media
Would women rather have a thick shaft and thinner head or smaller shaft and large head. My shaft between 5 and 5.5 but head is 6" round.

DeeDee36dd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Would women rather have a thick shaft and thinner head or smaller shaft and large head. My shaft between 5 and 5.5 but head is 6" round.

As I've stated before, I just like 'em excited over me! Long, short, thick or thin...they all turn me on!
DeeDee xxxx

KY-kara

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think your dick is perfect, as long as you get the girl nice and wet first I don't see why it would cause any pain... just don't shove him in, it could hurt if you do that at any size :)

TeflonDon

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Patience is key :smile:

Although seeing as how this thread is 2 years old it's unlikely the OP will benefit from any of this :tongue:

Teflon

KY-kara

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Patience is key :smile:

Although seeing as how this thread is 2 years old it's unlikely the OP will benefit from any of this :tongue:

Teflon
LOL wow I can't believe I didn't notice. Well at least I wasn't the first...

edit: damnit, the other two are talking about something different... I was the first!

duderino

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think your dick is perfect, as long as you get the girl nice and wet first I don't see why it would cause any pain... just don't shove him in, it could hurt if you do that at any size :)

Huh -- I wish it was that easy. I've had problems with a couple of girls in terms of thickness -- current GF included. Wetness doesn't seem to be the issue... But I'd love tips on what might be....