what women think but....

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by worldwatcher, Aug 5, 2008.

?

Do you agree? (only for women)

1. most women prefer straight or slightly upcurved penis!

10 vote(s)
    45.5%
  2. nearly all women prefer a penis girth of 5.5inch or more!

20 vote(s)
    90.9%
  3. nearly all women find straight penis more attractive!

4 vote(s)
    18.2%
  4. most women like strongly downcurved penis at least!

3 vote(s)
    13.6%
  1. worldwatcher

worldwatcher New Member

What women think but won´t tell in public!

A lot of polls on LPSG and other websides ask anonymously for womens opinion!
    But there is no conclusion! So here is summary of the main results of this websites!

For all the women here on LPSG now it is your turn to agree to this statements or explain why you not agree to this results!

I´m curious what will be your meaning!

Please only answer if your are a women, that won´t distort the results of this poll!

"most women prefer straight or sligthly upcurved penis!"
    straight penis can push harder!
    slighly upcurved penis can stimulate the g-spot more easily!

http://www.lpsg.org/poll-332-a.html

Do you have a 'crooked' or 'curved' penis?

"nearly all women prefer a penis girth of 5.5 inch or more"
    the female vagina is aroused 1.5 inch or more wide! So a women can feel a penis less than 5.5inch girth less than a thicker penis!

http://www.lpsg.org/poll-283-a.html

http://www.penissizedebate.com/page41_vagina-size.htm

"nearly all women find straight penis more attractive!"
    symmetry and balance look more attractive and women have got a association of an strong healthy penis!

http://www.lpsg.org/poll-1169-a.html

"most women like strongly downcurved penis (like banana) at least!"
    strongly downcurved penis look flaccid and they make women think it hurts them. A few women report on web that a strongly downcurved penis strech the vagina to much in the wrong direction so that it cause pain during sexual intercourse (besides doggy style)

http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/335669

I add some mind below the statements! If your have another meaning or mind please write a comment!

Thank you very much for your help!!!!

2. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Some of these statements are contradictory. I can't answer for 'most women' nor for 'nearly all women' I can only answer for myself. So this is a fairly shit poll, innit...

:rolleyes:

3. worldwatcher

worldwatcher New Member

Dear Manlybanisters,
    you should not answer for most or nearly all women, you should tell if you share the meaning of the women in the former polls! I´m sorry this is my fault! Next time i would ask in a different way!

I would be glad if more women could tell there own unique meaning of this statements!

Thank you very much!

4. sandiasky9

sandiasky9 Member

It would be great, interesting anyway, if polls like these could provide real feedback. But the whole "gatekeeper" secret kept by the sisterhood keeps them from being so.
    The readers, eager and interested men, would benefit by knowing the truth. But, they would likely not take it with the proper weight. Yes, woman enjoy and desire size. They enjoy and desire other things too, many of those sexual things higher in value to them. But, they do enjoy and desire size.

Women hold the key to sexual happiness with men. they are the gatekeepers. Thankfully, most don't abuse this power and share themselves with men that are "worthy." They make us be the best we can be (to get into their pants).

But a large penis on a man that knows what he is doing is the key to this gate. Women change when their new bf is gifted. They open the gate fully and become more subserviant than is their individual nature for a man with size.

If you don't have a large penis yourself start paying attention to the dating lives of your buddies that do. If close enough ask some questions. A man with a large penis has a very different sex life than one that does not. Simply because he has a key to the gates.

If you want to banter, "argue" this with me I would find that fun. But fair warning, my "theory" has been proven to be true time and time again. Yes, I am sure there are exceptions and I grant that though I have yet to come across one.

I could go on and on, already have, but will just throw a couple real life experiences out there as examples of what I was alluding to above. I dated a lady named Tracey in Chicago. She was in grad school becoming a doctor. Short version: She commented on my size. I thought she was going too far with her compliments and playfully challenged her. She acknowledged an affair just the prior year with a guy that was beyond huge, her words. She stated he was too big and it hurt her. She had one "fatal" flaw and that was she is a really honest person. She claimed he was too big and she didn't like saying she liked my big but not too big size for sex. That might have been truth. But when pressed about experience with this mammoth I asked her if she went through with it. She did. Not only that she was at his calling whenever he wanted some of her wonderful body until he moved away. "Ah, too big yet opened the gate whenever he came around." One more that is easy to test my theory with if work in non-management in large pool of people environment. My theory was challenged once by a friend. For fun we carefully spread a rumor about a worker being turned down for sex by someone in another department due to his excessive penis size. If was fun to watch how much attention he got from all types of women once this rumor took wind. My personal experience that was during the time period in my life where I was a real tramp: Slept with a nice lady that must have been unlucky in her prior five or six or whatever, not a ton but of course, don't know exact number, again, a nice girl so had a reasonable amount and again apparently unlucky. She thought my measured (by me) 6.8 by 6.4 around was absolutely huge. Well, she clearly shared this with her roommates and after we had a friendly moving on, break up, I got to sleep with each of her three roommates (each calling me!) from the time period I dated her. I am not ugly nor Brad Pitt handsome. So, when meeting her roommates in the beginning I was nothing more than their roommates average looking, average job, decent sense of humor, nice guy boyfriend. Once they apparently got the "specifics" I was someone to get in bed with.

5. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Every woman is different. In no way can you get a clear answer to your question. You could do polls from now till doomsday and you still wouldnt get a clear answer.

6. ruffboy

Gold Member

Ed Zachery Mr. Snakey. you may discern some slight trends, but that would be of no value in dealing with the woman you're lucky enough to be with. just ask her, and hope you have a relationship where you both are open and honest about it. polls will only help you in dealing with a generalization of women, and that ain't goin' nowhere fast

7. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

People are people . Everyone is a individual with different preferences including women. Trying to pin any group or gender down to one opinion is simply silly and foolish. Polls and things of this nature are done because someone needs a job. Thats all. They are worthless and simply hold no validity in the real world.

8. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

This pole is shit and doesn't give the proper answers. Talk about trying to direct the answers. Wish the people setting up this shit knew what they were talking about.

Didn't vote.

9. Ms. Bella

Ms. Bella New Member

As for myself, I voted for the slightly upcurved penis with a girth of 5.5 or BETTER. I find that hits the spot that sends me into multiple orgasms every time.:tongue:

10. TinyPrincess

Gold Member

Albums:
    I voted for all 4.

However I totally agree with Think Kink

11. THEDUDEofDestiny

Gold Member

i voted and messed the results up/end thread

12. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

My comment on polls being done because someone needs a job was intended for the Media and not the person or anyone who creates polls on here.

13. Principessa

Gold Member

I concur. This poll bites for a number of reasons. The main one being it assumes there are only 4 types of penis. :eek: Some of which I have never seen in person and I'm old enough to be Tink's mom. The other thing is I can't help but think the OP has an ulterior motive to some how trip up the women of LPSG.:mad:

14. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    The poll is meaningless. How can I vote what most or all women think?

And personally, I really don't think any of the points are a big deal. Who cares if a penis is bent or straight?

I have also NEVER measured a girth, and I frankly don't care to do so.

Why don't guys understand that these things are only a big deal to a SMALL percent of women!!!!

For most women, the guy ATTACHED to the penis is far more important than the shape, size or curvature of his penis.

15. Crosz

Crosz Member

Hi NotPunny,

I think that guys obsess over penis size in the same way that
    some women are concerned about their weight or breast size.

I can only speak for myself,but I can tell you that if I were
    bigger I would feel a bit more confident and self-assured.
    Mind you,a larger penis wouldn't be a panacea and fix
    everything about myself BUT It would help;albeit in a
    minor/superficial way.

16. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

LMAO you are old enough to be my mom.

But seriously there must be an ulterior motive for this thread... think.. jerk off material..

17. Mule

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Strange poll, especially the way the answers are worded. However, I'm pleased to see that the two most popular answers fit the size and shape of my cock!

Draft saved Draft deleted