What women want.

Femme

Experimental Member
Media
I decided I'll spell it out for you. Well, what I want anyway. As a straight woman.

From my experience, I want a guy who - contrary to what I saw in a thread here - wants to have sex. For media imposed reasons, men think that if they hide their desires to have sex women will somehow feel more trusting. Ok, if you're not reaching up my skirt after "hello", yeah, that helps.
But otherwise...

During the summer I was involved with a guy who was so damn closed in. He totally didn't come on to me.
I mean, even in the initial stages of a relationship, I like the guy coming on to me in subtle ways - or at least knowing he's thinking of me that way. I.e. touching my thigh once in a while, his firm grip, etc. Making jokes about that, and them actually being funny. (I know that's hard)

You see fellows, women WANT to be WANTED.

We want you to appreciate us. To be able to read between the lines, or guess them when they're not even there. I know it's impossible, but it's what we want. We want to know that you want sex with a woman and you've chosen us - because we're perfect. But not because you're crazy...not because you're insane and that's why our faults don't bother you.

While all of this, we want you to do your own thing. Be interested and do something career/work/hobby wise. Something we don't understand. Something you'll be able to teach us, and even after you will we won't completely understand...b/c you're the man who understands it better.

We also want you to be gentlemen. I.e. for us to know that you feel it's your responsibility to walk us home and protect us.

I know how this sounds. But it's the truth. Maybe it'll help someone out...who knows.

Reactions: EricR

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I wish knowing all that helped, because if it did I probably wouldn't be single right now. Women aren't all that mysterious to me and people are constantly telling me what a great guy I am and what a great catch I would make... though for whatever reason the only ones who seem interested right now include a handful of married/unavailable women, quite a few homosexual men, a couple women who live in different countries, and one crazy ex who hasn't gotten over me but I know it's not going to work with. :sigh:

Pirate Wench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have to agree, Femme, with just about everything you've said here.

Also ...maybe too late for Valentine's Day this year.....but if you really want to make brownie points with your woman.....(or Life Partner, for that matter....for simplicity's sake I will refer to the other as female here) ......

Do some little something around the house or for her that you don't normally do.....
It will be noticed.....and appreciated.

Not discussing what you should or shouldn't be doing around the house.

The point is, she knows your habits and if you do something helpful that is normally something she always does herself (domestically)......
It may be appreciated in an unexpected way. :wink:

If she normally helps the kids pick up their toys....you jump in and do it a few times before she can start.

Take the trash out of the Kid(s) room....

Dust something....(inside the house....not in traffic .....LOL )

Vacuum out her car and maybe leave a friendly note.

My point is that you have to think outside the box as to how you may find yourself getting lucky.....
Taking care of, or fixing, something outside of what she's accustomed to from you......will likely tell her you Do appreciate all the things she does......she won't feel so taken for granted.

You know your S/O better than anyone....
Naturally don't go there at all if it will trigger a nag session.

But try it once....cause you won't know for Certain until you try once.

Any other ladies here have some quick little suggestions a guy could do that would make more of a difference than he may realize ?

And I realize that goes two ways.....

So feel free to make suggestions for the ladies to try that will surprise.
(ok...in addition to the sexual suggestions :smile: )

Reactions: MickeyLee

Multipass

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Unfortunately most dude's still won't understand you femme. I try to help out my buddies, but they still don't get what girls like you keep on trying to tell them.

To Mr... ahem NineInchCock,

I used to get the same comments from women that you do. Learn how to communicate with your body and eyes, rather than with your mouth. If you look at what a girl does WHILE she says something to you, you'll understand what she's getting at much easier than listening to the WORDS she's saying. Her eyes, her body, and her tone will reveal to you if a girl is interested or not pretty quickly.

It's up to YOU though to make the move on the girls that ARE interested, get it?

Also be yourself, being romantic because "well chicks dig romantic stuff right?" wont get you shit, because women can tell WHY you do the things you do, and doing something that you actually don't care about isn't a nice gesture. This applies to everything, do what you want to do and girls will respect why you do it.

I just got 3 differen't phone numbers in 3 days by simply doing what I said above.

pinkerton

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When a woman says no, does she really mean yes? When a man asks a woman for her time and she says no to that request, is that the end, or just the beginning? You ask someone for their time they become aware of your interest in them. That's when the fun begins.

However there is a fine line between psycho stalker and just being insistent. Really good women make themselves difficult to pursue.

My problem is I give up too soon, or I just talk myself out of asking to begin with.

Anyway, lovely post Femme. :)

Multipass

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
pinkerton said:
When a woman says no, does she really mean yes? When a man asks a woman for her time and she says no to that request, is that the end, or just the beginning? You ask someone for their time they become aware of your interest in them. That's when the fun begins.

If you talk yourself out of asking, then it is physically impossible to pick up a girl. You can build up confidence in weeks, try it man.

There's no universal rule of No=Yes, plus if you're approaching women thinking all scientific and logically like that, you're destined for failure. Just go up naturally and talk to her if she's constantly smiling, laughing, and generally having a great time, then odds are she'd be interested in you as long as you turn out to be a real man and not crazy or weird.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Treat women like people, ask them how they are and listen, lead and be led, but most of all, listen.

Every year or so I suggest that my wife should ask how my day went. My answer: "Fine".

nouveau

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Femme, I so totally agree with everything you said. Everything down to a t.
*sigh*.

SurferGirlCA

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Great post! I have resigned myself to the fact that the guy I would prolly hope would approach me when I'm out usually doesn't, meanwhile the guy who thinks asking me if my boobs are real is a conversation starter is right there. If a guy approaches me in a friendly manner and is respectful, I am for sure gonna chat with him, even if there's no connection beyond that. I know guys fret about being shot down but you never know unless you ask. If there's significant eye contact happening, hello, take a hint. :smile:

Fredneck1951

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok, here are two suggestions:

1) Put down the toilet seat when you're finished.
2) Bring her flowers when it's not her birthday, your anniversary, or Valentine's Day, just to bring her flowers.

Fredneck1951

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
NineInchCock_160IQ said:
I wish knowing all that helped, because if it did I probably wouldn't be single right now. Women aren't all that mysterious to me and people are constantly telling me what a great guy I am and what a great catch I would make... though for whatever reason the only ones who seem interested right now include a handful of married/unavailable women, quite a few homosexual men, a couple women who live in different countries, and one crazy ex who hasn't gotten over me but I know it's not going to work with. :sigh:

Ah friend your stated virtues are impressive, but take note that neither size of tool nor size of intellect can penetrate or grasp the feminine mystique in its fullness. Be open with your heart, and you will see things change.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
NineInchCock_160IQ said:

Dude, at first I thought you were a prick but the more I read your posts, you seem like a pretty decent guy and probably the "total package". My guess is that you'll find a great lady that'll go totally apeshit over you and it will make this whole wait worthwhile. Until then...fuck 'em and throw out their numbers before the door hits 'em in the ass.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
I guess I lived in Southern California too long but I thought women wanted a guy who made at least 6 figures, drives a BMW or Mercedes that he owns, not leases (and is less than 4 years old), has 6% or less body fat, owns a home in a desirable neighborhood and looks like a GQ model...has NO ex girlfriends, children or previous marriages and comes from a good family.

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, Sorcerer...it's ALL about the COCK!:biggrin1:

LOL, nope-maybe some acquisitive females
are as you describe but chemistry counts
for a lot in my books because sex is so
important.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
windtalkerways said:
No, Sorcerer...it's ALL about the COCK!:biggrin1:

LOL, nope-maybe some acqusitive females
are as you describe but chemistry counts
for a lot in my books because sex is so
important.
Well, it's nice to know that if I lose all my money I still have the key to the kingdom...heh heh.