What women want.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I decided I'll spell it out for you. Well, what I want anyway. As a straight woman.
From my experience, I want a guy who - contrary to what I saw in a thread here - wants to have sex. For media imposed reasons, men think that if they hide their desires to have sex women will somehow feel more trusting. Ok, if you're not reaching up my skirt after "hello", yeah, that helps...
You see fellows, women WANT to be WANTED...
We also want you to be gentlemen. I.e. for us to know that you feel it's your responsibility to walk us home and protect us...

At long last, I have found the man of your dreams! :emoji_heart_eyes_cat:

:D

Last edited:
Reactions: 286798

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yeah just as confused after reading the OP as I was before, lol.

It's simple.

1. Know what she's thinking, feeling and wanting at any given moment though you are incapable of telepathy.
2. Pursue her (ask her out) because she's never going to pursue (ask) you but be subtle about it.
3. Be a gentleman until you have to become a warrior knight risking your life to protect hers.(Don't worry. If you die she'll find a replacement.)
4. Have a career and money enough for hobbies and other interests which proves you're not poor.
5. Create a relationship with her like her favorite romantic novel/drama/comedy because you love her so insanely you don't notice her faults or better yet find them endearing.

;)