What Won't You Do Sexually?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by jdoe86, Nov 8, 2009.

1. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    Okay, I'm not talking anything illegal (children or dead bodies) or really out of the norm (scat or animals). I'm thinking things that most of us do like blow jobs, anal sex, rim jobs, swallowing cum... And things you will do to others but won't do yourself like receive oral but won't give.

I myself have in the past, but really don't like to do is kiss guys. Also, I don't receive golden showers from a guy. Golden showers from a girl is great, but I can't do that with a guy.

This thread is open to interpretation. What some of us think is "normal" might be gross or way out there to others. Nice to know where others stand on sexual acts and what is deviant to you.

2. B_ILIW

B_ILIW New Member

i personally think BDSM is gross. it just doesn't make sense to me.

3. hud01

Gold Member

No kissing guys, not a bottom don't want anything in my butt. I put WS with scat. Light domination is fun. Not into giving or receiving pain, but moderate spanking can be exciting.

Otherwise pretty open. All oral giving and receiving, same with rimming. Threesomes, foursomes (no not golf).

Learned to like snowballing. I have never topped a man, but have done anal with a girl and I like it.

4. scottredleter

scottredleter New Member

Albums:
    BDSM is just the extreme progression of regular sexual activity... there's dominance and submission in all sexual behavior, BDSM just takes it further.
    I've found over the years that absolutely anything and everything can become a fetish. A friend of mine used to go to all the cruisy bathrooms that he could and over the years he developed a fetish for sneekers from looking under the stalls all the time.
    Personally, I have a hard time saying what I wouldn't do. I'm not into extreme pain or scat or generally things that are gross (meaning mostly unclean or unhealthy). I lump sex with food in that category. All that whipped cream and chocolate sauce might seem fun at first, but then you have to clean it all up. But even with things that I wouldn't do I have loopholes. I had a fuck-buddy who wanted to shit on me or in my mouth and I was totally not into it, but in every other way we had a great sexual relationship so after talking about it I told him that if it turns him on so much, he can talk about doing it while we were having sex as long as he didn't get so carried away that he actually did it. Like, I would be eating his ass and would be telling me how he was gong to shit in my mouth... he didn't and I trusted him not to, but it turned him on so much just saying it that it was worth it to me to give him that outlet. I think that it can cause a lot of damage to a persons psychy to repress sexual urges to the point of not even being able to talk about them. Jeffrey Damer repressed his sexual desires so much that the only way he could find to express himself sexually was to keep his victims in a coma (I don't know where the eating them part came into play). I wonder what would of happened if he had found someone earlier in his life who introduced him to sexuality how it would have ended up for him (and his victims).
    Sexual repression is a very dangerous thing. It leads people to do all kinds of weird things (yes, weirder than the sex stuff they were repressing). Even if there's something that you know in your heart you would never do, there's almost always a way to find some kind of outlet... or at least to explore the origins of it verbally with a trusted someone.

5. gingernuts

gingernuts Member

Generally, anything illegal or dangerous, otherwise - game on

6. Principessa

Gold Member

Nothing involving another woman for me. I don't think it's deviant, it just doesn't appeal to me in any way shape or form. :yuck:

I'm okay with receiving analingus, but it pretty much takes a court order for me to reciprocate. :redface:

No ass-to-mouth! :puke: If I wanted to taste my ass I'd stick my own finger up there and lick it.
    No licking cum from the floor :mad:
    No drinking cum from glasses :irked:
    I like my jizz straight from the tap. :biggrin1:
    These are non-negotiable.

I'm not into costumes or role playing. It's sex, not a masquerade ball. If I'm not enough for you as is, then you need to go elsewhere. :cool:

I've never used a sex toy. I do not own a dildo or a vibrator. I don't find them freaky or weird, just unnecessary for my life. :smile: Kind of like a pickup truck. Some people can't live without them, others just don't see the point. Once had a guy ask me repeatedly where my toys were, as he frantically tried to get me off. :lmao: I told him I didn't have any. He didn't believe me and kept asking. I finally said that this was my bedroom, not Toys R Us. :rofl:

7. nattynatt

nattynatt Member

Scat, scat & scat.

8. 1NiceRod

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    No scat, no fisting.

9. D_Relentless Original

Albums:
    No Scat, Piss and cybersex bores me to death.
    No toe sucking either.

10. denton85

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Nothing with men.

No piss or shit play.

I've been very open to anal. But every time i'm with a girl (for whatever reason) they put up a no anal statement of some sort once we get into the bedroom.

When it comes to pain i'm fine with a little to moderate... (scratching, pulling, slapping) and i'll give as much as they are willing to take or want.

When it comes to BDSM i will only be dom.... i don't want to ever lose control in the bedroom...

Reasonable roleplay. ( nothing crazy like i'm some sort of half lizard half zombie half baboon genetic experiment that escaped from some mad scientists lab, and is looking for a woman to create more of my kind... only to find out the woman is an alien, and she can only be impregnated through vaginal, oral, and anal penetration.) if i have to read a screen play, and a manual on the fake science of the situation... then wtf... keep it simple.

can't think of anything else atm

11. Rowan Ravenseed

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Wont do scat, I probably would do water sports if it was with some-one i found really attractive and it got them off but I wont have it anywhere near my face, and i wont do heavy B&D and no S&M at all, I don't mind light B&D if the person is right and the chemistry is there for it, I wont do fisting or any form of Extreme Anal play, don't mind light anal play however. I also wont do humiliation of any kind

12. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    Great to see the answers so far.

As for toe sucking, didn't think I'd be up for it till I had it done to me.

njqt466, come on over and I'll eat your ass all night long and trust me, no ass to mouth lol

13. B_KOKOBWARE

B_KOKOBWARE New Member

no strap on's used on me...no other guys joining in when I'm with a girl. That's all I can think of presently.

14. TheMarchHare

TheMarchHare New Member

Albums:
    I'm not into feet. I don't like watersports or scat. I enjoy BDSM quite a bit but no extreme pain. I find fisting disturbing. Roleplaying, to an extent can be fun, but for the most part I find it unnecessary.... and parent/child roleplaying to be disturbing. Won't do diapers.

15. Principessa

Gold Member

Ooo, good ones I forgot to put those on my list. Also no fisting.
    :no:
    :yuck: My first bf had a foot fetish, he loved to rub my feet and suck my toes. He could literally spend an hour on my feet. Unfortunately, this did absolutely nothing for me.

njqt466, come on over and I'll eat your ass all night long and trust me, no ass to mouth lol [/QUOTE] :redface: :lol: Actually ass eating doesn't do much for me unless I know it's a preliminary to anal sex. :redface:

16. Fleur

Gold Member

Hmm...aside from the super gross obvious you mention...

I'm not into ass-to-mouth/vagina (or anything else equally unhealthy...it's just gross), no fisting...um, ow is all I have to say, no pain or unusual roughness (i.e. slapping my face, choking (with hands or otherwise), generally f'd up roughness/being mean), don't call me names! I don't want to be called names like bitch, slut, whore, cunt etc...pass...can't think of anything else...:redface:

17. invisibleman

Gold Member

One thing I won't do is anything that a sex partner isn't willing to do. So I would ask what the guy likes and doesn't like. Then, we will do what we like.

I don't do watersports (golden showers--active or passive.).

I don't rim or be rimmed.

Humiliation sex is definitely not happening--active or passive.

I am not doing it with any man that is not clean. Do enough enemas to clean yourself out. Shower up. Take a bath. Brush teeth.

Kissing a man. I can live with or live without.
    Anal sex. I can live with or live without.
    Blowjobs. Depends on the guy.

18. hud01

Gold Member

I love sucking and having my toes sucked. There are so many nerve endings in your feet..

19. Principessa

Gold Member

So basically you want a bf, but you don't want to touch him or have him touch you. :confused: Dude, just get a cat. :tongue:

20. chaoticbear

chaoticbear New Member

Things that involve blood, extreme pain, and scat. Anything else is OK - w/s, bondage, fisting (although no one has ever succeeded in fisting me, I've done it to a couple of people), etc.

Although if you want to get into dom/sub play, you're going to be really hot and/or tie me up for it to work. I don't break easily ;)

Draft saved Draft deleted