What Won't You Do Sexually?

love_them_boobs

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1- under age females

Hmm. Just HOW underage? When I was a college freshman (18 years old), I hooked up with a 15 year old who was a second cousin of a friend of mine. The kid barely knew her, but knew enough to know that she was a total pig. And by pig I mean slut. Cause this chick was SMOKIIIIIIIIN hot! She was a 36E at 15 years old. 36 friggin E! And she was thin, but had killer curves. Body of a 25 year old.

So just how under age? Cause I gotta tell ya, I never felt the slightest bit bad about smackin that piece up. I only wish I could have seen her at age 20. Would love to know how big those monsters grew.

D_Geaffartson_Glandhammer

Account Disabled
Media
Hmm. Just HOW underage? When I was a college freshman (18 years old), I hooked up with a 15 year old who was a second cousin of a friend of mine. The kid barely knew her, but knew enough to know that she was a total pig. And by pig I mean slut. Cause this chick was SMOKIIIIIIIIN hot! She was a 36E at 15 years old. 36 friggin E! And she was thin, but had killer curves. Body of a 25 year old.

So just how under age? Cause I gotta tell ya, I never felt the slightest bit bad about smackin that piece up. I only wish I could have seen her at age 20. Would love to know how big those monsters grew.
I think once you hit 22 or 23, 25 max, underage girls should be off limits. At that point you're old enough to be a married man with children.. just seems way too weird. A 19 year old with a 16 year old? Ok. A 29 year old with a 17 year old? Sounds crazy to me.

mictlan

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
wow...some of this shit is fucking crazy lol.i havnt heard of half this shit.regular sex is fucking amazing! i LOVE women. dont understand how some people need weird shit to get them off. making out with girls is like the best thing ever and the feel of their soft lips and delicate skin is pretty much all i need (along wit dem titties hehe). maybe its just my youngster sex drive talking.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'm not into scat or pain.
I don't submit willingly if at all as far as pain goes.
Why anyone would think fucking the dead, children or animals
is a sexual act someone would want to indulge in?
Beyond my comprehension.
Illegal?
Being naked or fucking in a practice room at the
Berklee School of Music is illegal!
So? :confused:
I don't mind menstrual blood,play piercing and ws
not into drinking it though!
Love it in the shower but I'm not cleaning up stuff that
makes my house more messy than it is!
I don't see what the big deal is about rimming, toe sucking or eating pussy whilst bleeding. :dunno: Meh as long as you are very clean in both places no big for me although I don't eat bloody cunts, I'm happy to let you! :biggrin1:
I was very surprised by all the things some you people won't do!
Not criticizing just stating.
Practically everything else is negotiable.
C.B.:saevil:

Last edited:

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow... what a list!!!!!!!!

All the obvious things people have said so far plus these

If it involves purposeful pain, I leave. (EVEN a Little????)
No bondage at all (Trust issues huh?)
No facials or getting cum in my hair. (Accidents happen... Do you swallow? I'm assuming NO!)
No ass spanking (such a juvenile turn-off for me) (Ya just got ta grab and slap a hot ass... Its really "natural")
Do not pull my hair (How about if we tugged each others?)
Do not finger me unless I invite you to (pretty rare) and NEVER finger my ass. (REALLY!?!?!)
Do not lick my asshole and I will never lick yours - (Okay on this point...)
Do not lick my arm-pits (That's just weird - I mean, weird that you would even think of it as a turn off...)
DO NOT call me a bitch, cunt, whore, or other degrading terms. (Suppose you were actually acting like a Bitch? - or perhaps a little "Dirty Girl" roll-play)
Don’t tell me you want to fuck my pussy – don’t know why, but that turns me off, tell me you want to fuck ME, treat me as a whole person, not a hole, please. (Any reference to your "pussy" okay? What about.... "Your little pussy is sooooo tight"?)

I’ll have sex on my period if my partner is into it – but never on my heavy flow day – sorry that would gross me out. (Shower sex???)

stlbigman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'd like to think I'm an adventurous guy sexually. BUT I will never piss on anybody or poop on anybody. I will never get fisted or get involved into scat.

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
1) No females
2) No animals
3) No cadavers
4) No one too young to have pubes
5) No fists, blood, or pain of any kind
6) No kissing a smoker
7) Don't come near me if You're STD or HIV without making that clear upfront
8) You pull, twist, bite, or squeeze one of my nipples and I'm gone
9) Sorry, but leather costumes and S&M make me laugh more than they turn me on

nick1014

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Guess this isn't an exclusive list since there's probably more stuff out there than I can imagine, but here goes... No scat, internal piss, animals, minors, dead bodies, serious pain, permanent damage, or extreme single focus fetishes. I can handle working fetishes into the rotation, but there has to be more to the sex than just standing there in tennis shoes and having someone lick them. Otherwise, I'm pretty much open to whatever as long as it's safe and sane.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
All my off-limits things have been covered here: scat, pain, piss, fisting.
I guess I'm pretty vanilla.