Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Similar questions have been asked before, but I have one related to dirty talk. For myself, there are certain words and/or phrases that really send me over the edge during foreplay or intercourse. So my question for the ladies is just that. What words/phrases do you love to hear leading up to or during intercourse? The ones that just take you to a whole other level, and get you unbelievably hot and horny.

I thought it would be fun to 'hear' the responses. :)

D

deleted924715

Dirty talk isn't really my thing, more often than not it'll make me cringe or outright laugh. The only phrase I can recall having a notable reaction to is 'good girl'. I don't know why that does it for me... and I don't think I want to explore it too deeply!

For me, it's more about the depth/tone of voice. Some guys could recite the phone book into my ear but if they have that deep, growly voice it's soooooo on.

Reactions: Big_Adam

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
completely unrelated to any sexual context... polysyllabic words with Ss turn me ono_O:oops:

me Jenny is house Syltherin :eek:

for actual dirty talk i prefer a touch of arrogance/bravado.
hmmm antagonistic and such. sorta sparing word play and Top thumb-wrestling

Reactions: Big_Adam

texgirl00

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes certain words can really turn some women on. I have certain words that really trigger me to getting turned on.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
My Master gets me crazy excited when he says:

"You are MINE. And I will do with you whatever I want, right?" and then he makes me repeat it back to him. Which proves pretty difficult during a hard fucking.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Ellie, I know just what you are talking about. The sound of his voice right in my ear gets my attention. The touch of his hands over one of the most sensitive parts of my body feels even better after that. I also like to sneak up on my husband from behind like that and put my bare breasts on his back.

Reactions: buster67 and EllieP

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm already turned on when I hear this, but it's the way he says "Oh shit!" I could be just me taking off my bra, or it could be when I flash him in a public place. I know launch sequence has begun!

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm already turned on when I hear this, but it's the way he says "Oh shit!" I could be just me taking off my bra, or it could be when I flash him in a public place. I know launch sequence has begun!
That would work for me!

Maybe because when a man you love, still gets hot for you and you can take him from zero to 60 with a quick flash - I don't know, but I love that. Gets me excited when he's excited over me.

When he says he's all kinds of distracted.... he and I both tend to use that to mean horny/turned on/etc.