What works?

trentster

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To get a consistent answer, post if any PE things have worked for you. Things like pumping, pills, stretchers, jelqing, and the rest.

trentster

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm looking for real answers from people who've actually used the technique. So many people on the forum ask about it, so I just want a run down of what people have tried and if it works.

Pills don't work. I tried Vimax (I had some extra money and wanted to see if it worked) and, no surprise, didn't make me larger, but did give me some impressive erections.

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
manual exercises, stretchers, pumping works

surgery is crap, it doesn't do that much except cut the ligs and you need to wear a stretcher. besides thy destroy dicks often.

trentster

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It seems to me that stretchers would make the dick longer, but decrease the girth. And have you used a stretcher with results?

Lampwick

Experimental Member
Media
To get a consistent answer, post if any PE things have worked for you. Things like pumping, pills, stretchers, jelqing, and the rest.

It seems to me that stretchers would make the dick longer, but decrease the girth. And have you used a stretcher with results?
Pumping, manual stretching, jelqing have worked for me.

And no, stretching does not make the penis longer but thinner (unless you go to the extreme of a penis that is long enough to tie in a knot). It seems that as you apply enough force to make it longer, you also gain girth, especially at the base. I have heard of no stories of anyone who gained length and who did not at least maintain, if not gain, girth as well.