What would be considered a "good size" penis?

If a guy said, in response to being ask about his dick size, said, "I'm good." what would you consider his size? Average (ie. less than 6" long and 5"girth)? Big average (ie. between 6" and 7" long and 5"-5.5" girth)? Big (ie. 7+" long and 5.5+" girth)? Or something else?

SJGuy001

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If a guy said, in response to being ask about his dick size, said, "I'm good." what would you consider his size? Average (ie. less than 6" long and 5"girth)? Big average (ie. between 6" and 7" long and 5"-5.5" girth)? Big (ie. 7+" long and 5.5+" girth)? Or something else?

Something less than I was hoping for.

In your scenario his "I'm good" means he is average. But in MY mind a good size penis starts at 7"

Thanks for the reply. So what would consider someone's size if they said "I'm average."? "I'm big."?

I agree. "Good" size would probably be just enough over average to so that they'll be no complaints, but not so big that you'll alert all your friends,
Figure a good 6.5 x 5.5.

Thanks. But maybe part of an answer of "I'm good" had to do with the company present when the answer was given. For example, at 7.25" x 5.5-6" myself, if I wasn't too comfortable around the company or didn't want to engage in a debate of what's considered big, I might say "I'm good" to just end the conversation.

That said, for the particular context in which the response of "I'm good" was said to me, I think it was an honest answer. Ergo why I'm curious to figure out what most people would consider a good sized cock.

Appreciating the answers this far. First time posting here.

YankeeJoe

Legendary Member
Media
Thanks. But maybe part of an answer of "I'm good" had to do with the company present when the answer was given. For example, at 7.25" x 5.5-6" myself, if I wasn't too comfortable around the company or didn't want to engage in a debate of what's considered big, I might say "I'm good" to just end the conversation.

That said, for the particular context in which the response of "I'm good" was said to me, I think it was an honest answer. Ergo why I'm curious to figure out what most people would consider a good sized cock.

Appreciating the answers this far. First time posting here.
I guess it would be the same if you were offering a guest another beer or some more food and they sat, "No thanks, I'm good"--"good' meaning " (I've had) ENOUGH.

Reactions: dimplexca

I guess it would be the same if you were offering a guest another beer or some more food and they sat, "No thanks, I'm good"--"good' meaning " (I've had) ENOUGH.

Good analogy. I also agree with the size you referenced - 6.5" x 5.5".

The reason the "I'm good" comment is occupying so much of my mind is because of the hand and foot size of the person who said it. (I know the hand-foot-size-correlated-to-dick-size is an old adage proven false, but it stills lives on.) For this person, he wears an 11 1/2 wide shoe and has really big hands for his height (he's under 5'9" but his hand about 8 1/2" long and he wears a size 13 ring).

YankeeJoe

Legendary Member
Media
Good analogy. I also agree with the size you referenced - 6.5" x 5.5".

The reason the "I'm good" comment is occupying so much of my mind is because of the hand and foot size of the person who said it. (I know the hand-foot-size-correlated-to-dick-size is an old adage proven false, but it stills lives on.) For this person, he wears an 11 1/2 wide shoe and has really big hands for his height (he's under 5'9" but his hand about 8 1/2" long and he wears a size 13 ring).
Well I'm 5'10" and have similar hand and foot size and I'm just over 6" long and just under 6" thick. But you can't really go by that. As you say, it's an old adage. You would THINK big hands and feet would mean big cock, but from what I've heard from women and seen in locker rooms (soft;I'm straight) that's NOT the case.

Fencepost

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Buddy, this is an impossible question to answer objectively. "Big" and "good" are in the eye of the beholder, so to speak. Some ladies prefer within the average range. There are even those who prefer a little smaller. Some prefer bigger than average. Some prefer huge. So, what happens if lots of guys answer your question in a way that you like, and then someone in real life shoots you down? Accept what you have, accept who you are, be the best possible man you can be. Let life roll.

Well I'm 5'10" and have similar hand and foot size and I'm just over 6" long and just under 6" thick. But you can't really go by that. As you say, it's an old adage. You would THINK big hands and feet would mean big cock, but from what I've heard from women and seen in locker rooms (soft;I'm straight) that's NOT the case.

I disprove the adage as well. Same height as you. My foot size is good (ha!) at 11 1/2, but it's narrow. My hand is just over 7 1/2" long, and my ring size is 10, which together means, I think, my hand is small. But I consider my dick big.

I disprove the adage as well. Same height as you. My foot size is good (ha!) at 11 1/2, but it's narrow. My hand is just over 7 1/2" long, and my ring size is 10, which together means, I think, my hand is small. But I consider my dick big.

Meant to add that, like you, I'm straight, so the only dick size I've known is my own.

Buddy, this is an impossible question to answer objectively. "Big" and "good" are in the eye of the beholder, so to speak. Some ladies prefer within the average range. There are even those who prefer a little smaller. Some prefer bigger than average. Some prefer huge. So, what happens if lots of guys answer your question in a way that you like, and then someone in real life shoots you down? Accept what you have, accept who you are, be the best possible man you can be. Let life roll.

Thanks for the reply. I agree with you - size, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder. But I was curious to learn what people think. This group is, I feel, the best way for a straight guy to ask such a question.

Reactions: UncutViking

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Considering how many guys on this site will attempt to bullshit this community with faked photos, or totally unsupported claims (no pics at all) of something ridiculous like a 12" cock, I would have to answer that "I'm good" could mean absolutely anything. 8"? 3"? Who knows?

Considering how many guys on this site will attempt to bullshit this community with faked photos, or totally unsupported claims (no pics at all) of something ridiculous like a 12" cock, I would have to answer that "I'm good" could mean absolutely anything. 8"? 3"? Who knows?

Valid points. But thought it'd be interesting to see what size others would consider such a comment.

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
A guy responding with just "I'm good" would make me think that he has nothing amazing to brag about but nothing he feels ashamed about either. What that actual size is would be anyone's guess, but I would think at least average 5 to 6 inches.

What do "I" think is a "good penis".... at least 6" and girthy!

Reactions: cockydude2018

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Out of curiosity, what would you consider the associated dick size for such a comment?
Sorry if I wasn't clear...my prior post was my answer to your original question. There are honest guys, and total liars...so there's no way to guess if you don't *really* know the guy. And "I'm good" is such a vague response, even an honest guy can mean just about anything.