What would be considered a true monster cock?

sangheili90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Was wondering how others would classify what makes a cock truly monstrous. Is it based on it's length, girth or a combination of the two? I was personally thinking a true monster cock would be where your length and girth are both in the top 1%, so around 7.75"+ in length and 6"+ in thickness.

I'm just a tad over 8" bone pressed but "only" 5.5" in thickness, which puts me well within the top 1% for length but 10% for thickness. I have a big cock but not a monster cock.

What are your opinions on this?

sangheili90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
7.75"+ in length and 6" would be met a large number of the LPSG members' members

A truly monstrous cock would begin at 9.0 x 6.5, very few of those around.

We are talking about amongst the general population, this site is predominately made up of individuals who represent the top percentile in regards to penis size.

Malgudi

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think people are confusing "big" and "above-average" with "monstrous". By definition the latter would be something very unusual so that you may never see its like before or again. I don't think 7 inch penises come remotely close to this definition. All the surveys seem to pint at an average of 5.5" or thereabouts which mustmean most dicks are grouped in the 4" to 7" inch spectrum.

Peter Brown II

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think people are confusing "big" and "above-average" with "monstrous". By definition the latter would be something very unusual so that you may never see its like before or again. I don't think 7 inch penises come remotely close to this definition. All the surveys seem to pint at an average of 5.5" or thereabouts which mustmean most dicks are grouped in the 4" to 7" inch spectrum.

The lenght you all say, is that bone pressed or not bone pressed?

latinabella

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Was wondering how others would classify what makes a cock truly monstrous. Is it based on it's length, girth or a combination of the two? I was personally thinking a true monster cock would be where your length and girth are both in the top 1%, so around 7.75"+ in length and 6"+ in thickness.

I'm just a tad over 8" bone pressed but "only" 5.5" in thickness, which puts me well within the top 1% for length but 10% for thickness. I have a big cock but not a monster cock.

What are your opinions on this?

Its when you partners penis is comparable to your own forearm :p

sangheili90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

That's why I was referring to percentiles, would a guy with top 1% in both length and girth be monstrous, because in reality you aren't going to get much bigger than that amongst thousands upon thousands of men.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
In other news, how many angels can dance on the head of a pin?

The question is totally subjective. For a woman with a small vagina who experiences unpleasant pain, a 5" x 5" erection could easily be "monstrous". To a confirmed and jaded size queen, male or female, nothing is truly monstrous.

Where shall we draw the line? The top 1% of both length and girth? The top 0.1%? Anything over 8" in length OR 6" girth? Anything larger than you, or what you've experienced?

So pick a point, any point.

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think a true monster is when you get to a legit 8" long x 6" girth cock. That is eight usable inches and the girth measured mid-shaft. Once you get there and above, I think it is a true monster!

RokiD

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'd say monster starts at about Danny D size or tad less - 8.25-9" not bone pressed lenght and 5.9-6.25" girth makes it truly monster.
Anything over 9" nbp is definitly more rare than monster and over 6.25" girth is problematic.

sodominsane

Legendary Member
Media
In other news, how many angels can dance on the head of a pin?

The question is totally subjective. For a woman with a small vagina who experiences unpleasant pain, a 5" x 5" erection could easily be "monstrous". To a confirmed and jaded size queen, male or female, nothing is truly monstrous.

Where shall we draw the line? The top 1% of both length and girth? The top 0.1%? Anything over 8" in length OR 6" girth? Anything larger than you, or what you've experienced?

So pick a point, any point.
four angels.....everyone knows that