What would be considred a micro-penis?

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think a couple of us have kind of hijacked this thread. I never answered the original question but I will now. Given that medical professionals all say the normal human range is 3-9" I would say that much less than 3" would be where the problem would start.

I, like Cthulhu, am a bit insecure about things. In my case not just penis size. I know I am average and it should not be a problem. I just don't see where I am much of anything that would attract a woman, or a man either if I was to be gay. I am sure most women would accept average even if they want bigger. You don't give your age, so I won't ask, but I doubt I could find an inexperienced woman at my age.

I really don't think size matters much as I worked with a guy who claimed to 4.75" and he was an awful woman chaser. He even said a few cuss words when had a discussion about size and I told him I was 1.5" thick. I thought 1.5" thick was average or even a low averge at that time. So he being a big woman chaser tells me it must not matter too much. He was much younger than me at 26 and he always went for the youngest legal women too. He hung around in the college crowd bars and such. Maybe that does say a bit for inexperience.

Aplus, yes, I know this is LPSG not SPSG.:rolleyes: I have never joined but have read some on a couple of "small support" forums. From what I have read I would not be welcome there at all. Some of them show anger toward those who are average. I joined here for the open camaraderie and honest
discussion. I have not found this anywhere else on the net so far. I really didn't join for support or justification. I will take any support I get, though.
I have read some on other sex discussion boards and they seem to be mostly propagated by teenagers and I can't get much out if that.

Survey the shining stars at night, paying little heed to that which gives us light...

Aw shucks, I knew reality would set in. Life's never as good as fantasy is it?

I didn't think there were any women with that attitude for real.

*shrugs* My life is very much a fantasy for others. Charmed one and all that jazz. :p

Doesn't stop me being an antisocial prick though. :D

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Yes i have! I can get about 3" of my own cock in my mouth or ass.:biggrin1: I know im bad. You had to ask didnt you?:tongue:
With infomation like that i do love you :kiss:

But to your original point, Being stretched to breaking point but still no deep penetration with a 3x8 would provide an amazing clit orgasm at the least but i couldnt see it as being very comfortable. The length and girth need to be in proportiong and that measurement is to far out of sync.

Personally all i see a micro cock being good for is oral, never having to gag again would be a huge bonus

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
With infomation like that i do love you :kiss:

But to your original point, Being stretched to breaking point but still no deep penetration with a 3x8 would provide an amazing clit orgasm at the least but i couldnt see it as being very comfortable. The length and girth need to be in proportiong and that measurement is to far out of sync.

Personally all i see a micro cock being good for is oral, never having to gag again would be a huge bonus
Oh your so sweet! I agree with you on everything . It was just me being a bad boy......Again!:smile: :wink:

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I never saw it personally, but a friend of a friend is supposed to have had a 4 x 8.

Now we all know why Uncut smiles when people tell him to go fuck himself. :biggrin1: Does that make you trysexual buddy?

Fredneck1951

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
0-3 = micro
3-4 = small
5-6 = average
7-8 = big
8-9 = Huge
9-+ = forget it

My personal size chart
(rough estimation)

A friend of mine who frequents AMPs in SF sez the girls there use the following measures:

Under 2 = cute
2-3 = nice
3-4 = very nice
4-5 = perfect
5-6 = big
6-7 = very big
7-8 = you pay extra
8+ = Oh my God!

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A friend of mine who frequents AMPs in SF sez the girls there use the following measures:

Under 2 = cute
2-3 = nice
3-4 = very nice
4-5 = perfect
5-6 = big
6-7 = very big
7-8 = you pay extra
8+ = Oh my God!

This sounds very interesting. What and where is this place?

I may have to go or maybe move there!:tongue:

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Ok.............seriously. This past weekend, I saw the tinest dick I've ever seen in my entire life. I think it was around 3".

It wouldn't even reach the back of my throat. I TRIED. I was......just shocked. He was really great with everything else though. lol

himu

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey uncut,
why don't you post some pic of you showing your tallents...
I can't take that much but can take the head only. check my gallery.:biggrin1:
I'd love to (and am sure Lee_M would also) see you in action (pic).

I urge you to keep trying, and please do keep me/us updated on your progress. You have found one of my favourite kinks :tongue: