what would be the perfect ass to fuck?

adsuk

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hi
Just wondering as a passive boy who loves to get fucked by big hung thick cocks what you guys think a perfect ass should be like. Personally, I have a very tight ass because I do exercises to contract my hole every day, but then this can be a problem if guys are well endowed. Do you find this a turn on to stretch an ass open over a longer period of time or frustrating?

D_LeonardoDeCrapio

Account Disable
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Something tight on the ring, but lets things slip in easy with a little lube. It should be meaty with a strong muscle, can wink, and have a little fat that gives on a spank or thrust. And should go deep.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hi
Just wondering as a passive boy who loves to get fucked by big hung thick cocks what you guys think a perfect ass should be like. Personally, I have a very tight ass because I do exercises to contract my hole every day, but then this can be a problem if guys are well endowed. Do you find this a turn on to stretch an ass open over a longer period of time or frustrating?

Visually, your ass is pretty much perfection, but I prefer a relaxed, open hole; I find tight hole very unwelcoming, personally.

And clean: an ass is never clean enough.

MelbourneGirl

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
And clean: an ass is never clean enough.

Ain't that the truth. I fisted a guy about a month ago and met such a great obstruction, I wondered if he'd parked a triple road train up there :eek::eek::eek:

Being clean is easy, it's called using suppositories and douching first. Simple enough.

Reactions: dukesmw