What would be your favorite vulva?

Flotiz

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
As is quite obvious, I refer to the female genital organ. The question is simple: aesthetically speaking, given that there are various forms and "geometries" (the same applies to the penis), which is your favorite type?

To give a sort of description, you can refer to these two images. The first (https://ibb.co/i06vWn) would represent a representation relative to the vulva (labia size, etc.); the second photo (https://ibb.co/ng5B47) instead serves as regards the "style" of pubic hair.

If you want, you can, together with the description, leave a picture (found on the Internet) that can clearly indicate what you are expressing in words...

Reactions: Gusgilman

Doranq

Legendary Member
Media
Basically all of the ones where the majora are very prominentand the minora are not visible or just slightly with a preference for symmetry. I find those types very visually attractive. All kinds are but those ones I find particularly so. In the grand scheme it doesn't matter and I am not thinking about other types if I'm looking at one but that's just what I've noticed if I am to be honest. I could look at them all day honestly.

I prefer bare. I like how soft and smooth it looks. Plus I can see everything which is nice. I don't think it makes them look prepubescent anymore than I think the lack of hair on a man's face or head makes him look like a baby/child.

If there's hair I prefer a fuller style but still leaving the lips hairless. So like the margarita, martini. The heart might be really cute, idk, tbd. Just my preferences. I will say some girls have very pretty hair down there. Just like some girls particularly pretty hair on their head, some have very attractive bushes. So for some they can be much more attractive with hair, it depends. Again nothing that's a big deal to me. Again it doesn't matter. Still would have sex/do everything I'd want to do normally. I keep thoughts and preferences like these to myself though. I'd never share them with a partner with unless she asked about wanting to groom herself to appeal to me, I'd tell her I like shaved (would offer to shave any part for her as well)

Landing strip top, smooth no stubble underneath as per Doctor @Dport aptly described. Nice set of labia and good size bean for flicking (one of the ladies here taught me that phrase).

D

deleted992152

In a word - fleshy. I like something to get my teeth into (figuratively) when I'm giving oral. Also bush , I like bush plain and simple.

Two types I'm most attracted to. 1. Small clit, fat meaty lips. 2. Tight hole with barely any lips. It's all or nothing, no inbetween LOL! In both cases, I prefer shaved smooth or groomed, and small clit.

Reactions: diver6

Astro

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I really prefer clean shaven. The delight in finding how the lady is, looking clean and not having to lick hair, which I hate. Hair holds a lot of odour which I don’t particularly like- I’m more into getting taste and not having hair tickle my nose or lips. A little bit of landing strip is fine, but a hair free vag is lovely. A little stubble is fine.

BWPHOENIX

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Can not say I have a favorite. If a lady, does me the pleasure of sharing her body with me, then she has my favorite body; and all of her sub body parts included as my favorite.

^^^Exactly what he said.

Reactions: Gj816 and ronin001