What would be your reation

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
During a conversation concerning the increasing occurance of unsimulated sex in films e.g. Nine Songs, Shortbus I asked my partner if she would ever consider having unsimulated sex of any kind. My partner had been a model and actress for a number of years before we met. I knew she had done the odd 'glamour' photo shoot and once appeared topless in a scene in a stageplay.

To my surprise she said if the part called for it she would. She cited Kerry Fox in 'Intimacy' where she takes a guy into her mouth and gives him oral sex. She said she also had admiration for Margo Stilley (Nine Songs) saying it was a tender, intimate moment when she also participated in several scenes of real sexual acts, including fully penetrative intercourse and oral sex.

I have to admit I was shocked and jealous. I couldn't get my head around the fact that she was prepared to be intimate with another guy. She said she could separate the two things and having unsimulated sex with a fellow actor if the part required it wouldn't affect how she felt for me. I have to say that sleeping with her knowing that a few hours earlier she had sex with another guy felt surreal to say the least.

What would be reaction?

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
I would have been embattled: it might sound insecure but the first thought is, more than jealosy, a total rejection. I would find disgusting to see my oartner having sex with another person.

I do realize that in this case it would have been her job, but, nontheless, it would be incompatible with my idea of relationship and with my morale.