What would it feel like?

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I suspect it would feel uncomfortable and the constriction on your diaphragm would make it hard to breath properly. Not to mention it looks bloody awful seeing someone contorted like that!

JacobFox

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I could do it better when I was younger. I am in my mid 30's now and it's not as easy as it used to be. I actually prefer being with a person, because sex is a mixture of sex and love for me. I like passion, not just getting off.

Anyhow, my cock tasted GREAT!!!

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Could do it in my teens and 20's, now not so much...but I did like it. Knowing that I could do it was fun and I loved flicking the head of my cock and at least it was some cum I could swallow.

Sitronmelde

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
They say; people should like themselves, this would be the extreme case for that.

If you're well hung, and have no belly fat what-so-ever, suck away! If you don't like it, you'll know to never beg a woman to go down on you.

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I used to be able to unitl a car crash wrecked my back.
It's fun and I miss being able to do it, but it's better if someone else is doing the sucking.

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have been doing it since my early teens after getting my first BJ from soneone and wanting to feel that again (wasn't the same lol) .
I still do it today though not as much. I was scared I would no longer be able to do it after I was in an auto accident in 2006 and messed up my neck but slowly I was able to again. I have always been able to suck myself even when I was soft but since the accident I have not been able to until the other day . I had read something about selfsucking and I was getting dressed and just bent over grabbed my soft dick and started sucking it , SUCKCESS :)
It feels great but nothing like another mouth does

HH

BigrThnSom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
it's alright. When I was young(before I grew tall) I could get my glans and some shaft in my mouth... with I had my piercings back then!!! Now I can get my lips round the head and lick it. Feels good, but the fact I'm bent outa shape takes away from the pleasure, so the only time I ever do it know is to show off to people, or for pics for here.