What would it take for a straight to be blown/rimmed by a gay guy.

bimale

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah...I'm gonna go with a six pack too. If you're horny and loosened up with a few brewskys...you're gonna want a blow job. Especially if there is trust between the sucker and the suckee...

toadstool

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
gay or straight if someone touches my dick in a sexual manner they can suck it for free male or female and males do a better job

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi, i've often wondered what it would take for a straight guy to allow himself to be blown/rimmed by a gay guy. Is it at all possible for this to happen? Has any straight guys been in fix and let a gay guy blow them? I mean my view is that it dont make you gay if you get your arse licked or dick sucked by a gay guy - surely it makes you more of a man? Views, thoughts & comments greatly appreciated.

My problem is this: Why does it have to be a straight guy? Why does a gay man HAVE to have a straight guy? I don't understand that. What is the fascination with the straight guys?

I have a bunch of straight male friends. They are handsome. I know that deep down inside I would never have a chance with these guys. They have girls they like and are out there getting their women. Straight guys deserve to get the women they want and not be jonesed up by a gay man.

HamYai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My problem is this: Why does it have to be a straight guy? Why does a gay man HAVE to have a straight guy? I don't understand that. What is the fascination with the straight guys?

I have a bunch of straight male friends. They are handsome. I know that deep down inside I would never have a chance with these guys. They have girls they like and are out there getting their women. Straight guys deserve to get the women they want and not be jonesed up by a gay man.

It's the challenge.

Sex with a guy who likes sex with a guy is easy.

Mount Everest Syndrome.

sam_solo26

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I'm sure you have no problem getting your cock licked, toadstool. Great bod, man.

Invisibleman, I wouldn't underestimate the male sex drive...or the male capacity for insecurity...you may have a point. Geez, maybe this line of questioning really depended on the unique personal motivations that few generalizations can predict.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Personally i've seen a lot of this straight guy fascination among gay men that are always trying to prove that all men have gay tendencies and it somehow proves their case when they get one more straight guy drunk and naked.

I don't know why there is this conquer the straight male population mentality. I havent seen it much among lesbians trying to get every attractive straight woman to sleep with them. There has to be something about the male ego and sexuality supression relating to the gay man involved in trying to prove something to himself and others. Just my thoughts. Not being a gay man and all....but i still get irritated with it because it seems to show a complete lack of respect for ones orientation and justifying it because they are attractive to them.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Very few men are totally str8 so it wont take much! But the bait has to be good. If your a pig, don't expect a good responce.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

It's the challenge.

Sex with a guy who likes sex with a guy is easy.

Mount Everest Syndrome.

Abstract yet perplexing.

The heart wants what it cannot possess.

:cool:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Very few men are totally str8 so it wont take much! But the bait has to be good. If your a pig, don't expect a good responce.

Yeah, I have heard that before. I think that I will check Snopes for any truths inherent in the gay men desiring and eventually bedding straight men" scenario.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Personally i've seen a lot of this straight guy fascination among gay men that are always trying to prove that all men have gay tendencies and it somehow proves their case when they get one more straight guy drunk and naked.

I don't know why there is this conquer the straight male population mentality. I havent seen it much among lesbians trying to get every attractive straight woman to sleep with them. There has to be something about the male ego and sexuality supression relating to the gay man involved in trying to prove something to himself and others. Just my thoughts. Not being a gay man and all....but i still get irritated with it because it seems to show a complete lack of respect for ones orientation and justifying it because they are attractive to them.

I understand what you are saying. I don't understand that mentality myself. Maybe it is a male ego thing. A fetishistic ideal. Personally, I don't want a straight guy. I have turned away these "straight" guys for sex. It is actually a turn off. I don't want a straight guy. Yeah, I know that you hear me on here talking about Mitt Romney, Matt Damon and Ben Affleck.
I find those guys attractive...but in reality, I know that they love their wives. These guys aren't into me. I want the best for everyone. I want a man that likes me. I don't want a straight guy for the sole purpose as an sexual appeal thing. I don't put straight men up on a pedestal like that. And trust me on that fact, that I don't.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah, I have heard that before. I think that I will check Snopes for any truths inherent in the gay men desiring and eventually bedding straight men" scenario.

Take the plunge, remove the bag!

I am not interested in straight guys. What bag are you referring to?

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Invisibleman, its men like you that have a frequency of reason that i can tap into. I find women attractive and in my underage days i did a lot of things behind closed doors with them. I don't have much of a desire to sleep with them today. I can totally appreciate the female body and sexuality. If i were strictly a lesbian i could look at beautiful women but it would never occur to me to try to get them inebriated and sleep with them to prove some point to myself.

I find it very egotistical and selfish to take someone out of their comfortable element and try to turn them over to my side or make them "try" out my orientation for my personal benefit. I don't think its just about feeling pleasure, there is psychology and possible damage that can occur to the person if they felt pressured to do something that they truly didnt want to do. They might otherwise not do it if they werent drugged up or drunk. It's like getting a woman drunk and pressuring her to have a threesome because she didn't want to do it sober.

Call me nuts for reading more into this than i should. I don't think anyone has the right to push themselves onto drunk people because they've been waiting for their guard to be let down. There is nothing wrong with being straight and maybe some gays have a problem with someone not trying out being gay before deciding on their sexual orientation. Or maybe they get this exhiliration that the person is giving in to them so they must be special.

Who the hell knows, but i'm all for respecting all orientations and not truly attracted to anyone who isnt attracted to me

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media

QFT (emphasis added)