What would it take for a straight to be blown/rimmed by a gay guy.

diafano

Expert Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Invisibleman, its men like you that have a frequency of reason that i can tap into. I find women attractive and in my underage days i did a lot of things behind closed doors with them. I don't have much of a desire to sleep with them today. I can totally appreciate the female body and sexuality. If i were strictly a lesbian i could look at beautiful women but it would never occur to me to try to get them inebriated and sleep with them to prove some point to myself.

I find it very egotistical and selfish to take someone out of their comfortable element and try to turn them over to my side or make them "try" out my orientation for my personal benefit. I don't think its just about feeling pleasure, there is psychology and possible damage that can occur to the person if they felt pressured to do something that they truly didnt want to do. They might otherwise not do it if they werent drugged up or drunk. It's like getting a woman drunk and pressuring her to have a threesome because she didn't want to do it sober.

Call me nuts for reading more into this than i should. I don't think anyone has the right to push themselves onto drunk people because they've been waiting for their guard to be let down. There is nothing wrong with being straight and maybe some gays have a problem with someone not trying out being gay before deciding on their sexual orientation. Or maybe they get this exhiliration that the person is giving in to them so they must be special.

Who the hell knows, but i'm all for respecting all orientations and not truly attracted to anyone who isnt attracted to me

i do love this woman... and im gay

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Oh for Christ's fukkin' sakes: hetero men are into WOMEN! :smile: To my fellow homos, get OVER it! LOL!
There's very few of you guys out there. (who wouldn't do a guy).Your friends who agree with you have just got done cleaning the sides of their mouth off. Don't be so upset that your #'s are small. I have a male friend who is a staunch hetero---would never let a guy do him----if he was in a coma maybe. He is however very metro. There are MILLIONS of you str8 guys who do it. Don't be afraid it's not catching.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Diafano, it's always the gay men who have the hottest bodies on here, what's up with that? So i've considered getting a few of you drunk and turning you over to the other side....but i'd never act on it.

Gay guys are hot when they are single or still cheating,and it's the same it the str8 world. Once you get a divorce or break up,well,It's back to the gym.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This is where the thread should have ended. 100% correct.

Geez, now I have to get in the car and drive to happy valley to prove my point to another 20 yr old who likes to post pics on a big dick web page.
With gas at $3.65 this is getting boring.:smile:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
madam... the only thing i can do is wish you good luck... once you try dick... you dont let it go...

Boy, don't you have that right! I've been with women and i'd much prefer a male body against mine. I suppose some of you guys feel the same passion for that feeling as i do! I feel like straight women don't appreciate hairy men like most gay men do.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Boy, don't you have that right! I've been with women and i'd much prefer a male body against mine. I suppose some of you guys feel the same passion for that feeling as i do! I feel like straight women don't appreciate hairy men like most gay men do.

No No honey! Hair be gone for most of us! I liked hairy when I was a pre teen but that was the end of it!

D_Duane Pipe

1st Like
Media
What would it take for me? Three words........cold and dead! Which of course opens up a whole new can of worms.......necrophilia, but as long as I'm cold and dead, it don't matter. *l*

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What would it take for me? Three words........cold and dead! Which of course opens up a whole new can of worms.......necrophilia, but as long as I'm cold and dead, it don't matter. *l*

I am not saying that you would but do you know how many guys before you said the same thing.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Wanna hear the best excuse ever "I was in prison,there was no pussy available,I had to".

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I know its hard to imagine, but there are guys who have no fantasies, even subconsciously, to be with a man. Sure there are many men who see it as an easy orgasm and go past their own sexual boundaries to get jerked/sucked off by anyone.

But let's be real here, just as there are gay people who are repulsed at the thought of sex with the opposing gender....there are straights who feel the same exact way and no matter how sexy you think you are you arent going to change their mind.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I know its hard to imagine, but there are guys who have no fantasies, even subconsciously, to be with a man. Sure there are many men who see it as an easy orgasm and go past their own sexual boundaries to get jerked/sucked off by anyone.

But let's be real here, just as there are gay people who are repulsed at the thought of sex with the opposing gender....there are straights who feel the same exact way and no matter how sexy you think you are you arent going to change their mind.

Can't say on this one----I do pussy
Can't imagine being lock up with a bunch of butches though!

D_Duane Pipe

1st Like
Media
I am not saying that you would but do you know how many guys before you said the same thing.

I can see why you said what you said and I too have seen people go back on their word when it involves something major, but trust me when I say there is no way and I mean no way I'm doing anything sexual with a homosexual man, much less to say letting him suck me off or lick my ass. In all honesty, if I had a chick tell me she wanted to rim me, I'd run in the opposite direction. Now, the oral part with a woman.......I'm loving it. *l*

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I can see why you said what you said and I too have seen people go back on their word when it involves something major, but trust me when I say there is no way and I mean no way I'm doing anything sexual with a homosexual man, much less to say letting him suck me off or lick my ass. In all honesty, if I had a chick tell me she wanted to rim me, I'd run in the opposite direction. Now, the oral part with a woman.......I'm loving it. *l*

I believe you! Funny thing is, is that my str8 buddy will not let a chick go anywhere near his ass! It's hilarious,he cryed in the hospital because of an enema. he said "I have a whole new respect for you guy's".
BTW I did his other buddy.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The first time I had my ass ate I thought it was the grossest thing ever! Then I thought , have at it mary I ain't kissing you anyway. He was one of the butchest well hung men I have ever met.
(Angelone)
I was 20 at the time and felt like a ten year old being bred by an amazon!
(leon)

D_Duane Pipe

1st Like
Media
I believe you! Funny thing is, is that my str8 buddy will not let a chick go anywhere near his ass! It's hilarious,he cryed in the hospital because of an enema. he said "I have a whole new respect for you guy's".
BTW I did his other buddy.

*lol* That is funny. I'll admit, it's disturbing to have you anus penetrated, but nothing that I cried over. I had a doctor in the emergency room who was checking my tailbone/sphincter. I fell off a ladder about 7/8 feet and landed on my back on limestone. Bruised my kidneys and so the doctor wanted to check just to make sure my kidneys and lower back were the extent of the damage. Like I say, it was very uncomfortable to have a finger up my ass and not that it hurt, it was the thought of it. I whole lot like when I had an operation and they put a catheter in me and a female nurse took it out, but she had to do a little clean up on my head. It was soooooooooo embarassing and rather un-nerving.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
*lol* That is funny. I'll admit, it's disturbing to have you anus penetrated, but nothing that I cried over. I had a doctor in the emergency room who was checking my tailbone/sphincter. I fell off a ladder about 7/8 feet and landed on my back on limestone. Bruised my kidneys and so the doctor wanted to check just to make sure my kidneys and lower back were the extent of the damage. Like I say, it was very uncomfortable to have a finger up my ass and not that it hurt, it was the thought of it. I whole lot like when I had an operation and they put a catheter in me and a female nurse took it out, but she had to do a little clean up on my head. It was soooooooooo embarassing and rather un-nerving.

Try having a male nurse put one in, the male doc just pulled it out. Just thinking about it hurts.

D_Duane Pipe

1st Like
Media
Try having a male nurse put one in, the male doc just pulled it out. Just thinking about it hurts.

True, it would have been worse if it'd been a male nurse. I was under when it was inserted. So, for all I know it was a male nurse who put it in. *l*

Should have sued the doctor. You can do damage to a penis by pulling out a catheter. Granted, it all depends on how much water is in the balloon. Fortunately, my female emptied out the balloon and pulled it out gently. She actually was very nice and sweet.