What would it take for a straight to be blown/rimmed by a gay guy.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Of 28 years. Jealousy becomes you. Because you live a pedestrian boring life does not mean we all do!

Pshaw, darling--

Invisibleman is neither jealous nor envious of you, your partner or your life.
Trust me on that.

Invisibleman may live a "pedestrian boring life" by your observations.

I don't assume that anyone live any life but their own. Do what you want with your life. Believe that straight men really want and need gay men to service their needs.

I find your steadfastness upon the subject matter very amusing. But hey, I am of the boring pedestrian variety type of gay man. :wink::smile:

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah I do. That sounds too deep!
Capsulised version!

Danny was a regular at our bar,str8 acting male hustler,but he was as gay as Christmas. Being str8 was his schtick. He was very Peter Berlin looking,sailor type. Wife beater and white jeans were his uniform and a twelve inch cock. Many men took him up on his offers for years and he was a very popular figure in the gay community. Quite often he would play bouncer because he was the butch type.(un paid) He just liked a fight.
One night he and a friend got a school teacher drunk,useing the teachers money. They took him home that night and did crack,well when the money dryed up they did not believe him. So while fucking him they stabbed him in the head with a carving fork ( the kind you use at Thanksgiving).
I nor anybody else could believe that this guy did this! Well my partner served them all night and had to testify about some details. We recieved death threats from the gay community, the press hounded us relentlessly.
He will never get parole(we pray). This story has been shortend considerably. But I do know what anger(& drugs) can do. There are a thousand Danny story's out there,we knew him for years.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Pshaw, darling--

Invisibleman is neither jealous nor envious of you, your partner or your life.
Trust me on that.

Invisibleman may live a "pedestrian boring life" by your observations.

I don't assume that anyone live any life but their own. Do what you want with your life. Believe that straight men really want and need gay men to service their needs.

I find your steadfastness upon the subject matter very amusing. But hey, I am of the boring pedestrian variety type of gay man. :wink::smile:
No your just a plain bore, and you were assuming! I do not buy into the gay - str8 thing either. But bores can't get past their oun ideas.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Capsulised version!

Danny was a regular at our bar,str8 acting male hustler,but he was as gay as Christmas. Being str8 was his schtick. He was very Peter Berlin looking,sailor type. Wife beater and white jeans were his uniform and a twelve inch cock. Many men took him up on his offers for years and he was a very popular figure in the gay community. Quite often he would play bouncer because he was the butch type.(un paid) He just liked a fight.
One night he and a friend got a school teacher drunk,useing the teachers money. They took him home that night and did crack,well when the money dryed up they did not believe him. So while fucking him they stabbed him in the head with a carving fork ( the kind you use at Thanksgiving).
I nor anybody else could believe that this guy did this! Well my partner served them all night and had to testify about some details. We recieved death threats from the gay community, the press hounded us relentlessly.
He will never get parole(we pray). This story has been shortend considerably. But I do know what anger(& drugs) can do. There are a thousand Danny story's out there,we knew him for years.

I forgot. Just because you are paying for it don't mean it's str8.
Beware the hustle.
A lot of gay men just want something butch not necessarily str8.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
No your just a plain bore, and you were assuming! I do not buy into the gay - str8 thing either. But bores can't get past their oun ideas.

Well, it isn't that the boring folks can't get past their own ideas...they are just comfortable with them as they are. I guess we are both guilty of being boring and assuming towards each other. The world still turns. The sun shines on us all.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well, it isn't that the boring folks can't get past their own ideas...they are just comfortable with them as they are. I guess we are both guilty of being boring and assuming towards each other. The world still turns. The sun shines on us all.
Oh God! your a mamby pamby to boot.:smile:
Government employee? Or Accountant?

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Mamby Pamby?!!! You are too old to be watching Teletubbies.

Stick to insulting avatars! (Hint hint) You suck at that also!
Bet me that nitanny lion boy is not a liar!
Never raped,cock hungry little country boy! No way to prove it but....
BTW what the fuck is a teletubbie. Like chubby chasers??? You know, likes couch potatoes?
You are just a little too pink, tone it down and maybe we might get it.

scyrene

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Why does this issue get people so annoyed? I suppose it's the terms we're using. There seems to be a division between those who define sexuality by behaviour, and those who consider it a matter of self-image; I'm not sure either is adequate. I mean, saying 'a man who has any kind of sexual contact with another man is therefore not (totally) straight' seems rather extreme - what if he had just one experience in a lifetime of heterosexual relations? On the other hand, I can't take a guy seriously if he calls himself str8 but regularly screws around with other guys. Although I don't think frequency of sexual activity should be the only cobsideration either.

I used to think men were generally quite fixed, and that all those stories about apparently straight guys doing stuff with other men was mostly mythical. But over the years, I've seen a fair bit of that sort of thing. I've been pleasantly shocked by a few friends and acquaintances who were a lot more adventurous than I could ever have imagined. I also know guys who just wouldn't - or at least, it's not worth trying.

I find straightness very attractivein some ways, although I don't think I could adequately define it. For me, it's not about 'conversion', narcissism, or (I hope) arrogance. When I see an attractive man, I don't know (nor do I much care about) his sexual orientation. If something happens, that's great - I'm just grateful to have fun experiences, without too much baggage. For a serious relationship, however, he's got to be comfortable being with a man - otherwise I can't see how it would work.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Stick to insulting avatars! (Hint hint) You suck at that also!
Bet me that nitanny lion boy is not a liar!
Never raped,cock hungry little country boy! No way to prove it but....
BTW what the fuck is a teletubbie. Like chubby chasers??? You know, likes couch potatoes?
You are just a little too pink, tone it down and maybe we might get it.

If you want to know what a fucking Teletubbie is, look in the mirror-- Mr. Mamby Pamby. :smile:
Oh, chubby chasers...how insulting you are. One of these days, your bitch ass will wake up: John Goodman and Nell Carter will be fucking you till you die. Couch potato that, you nignorant Retard-o Moron-to-bon.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
YOu know I hate having to close threads, but if it is what is needed to keep members from erupting into cyber blows it may have to be done. Those of you involved in this last eruption know who you are. Cool it down or the thread will be closed.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
YOu know I hate having to close threads, but if it is what is needed to keep members from erupting into cyber blows it may have to be done. Those of you involved in this last eruption know who you are. Cool it down or the thread will be closed.

Better yet, if you can't seem to find it in yourselves to drop the (subject?), take it to PM or IM and keep it off the public forum.