What Would MacGuyver do?

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I dropped a $100 bill through the sewer grate...What would MacGuyver do?

Get a long bamboo rod...long enough and thick enough to pass the grating and to the one hundred dollar bill. Chew some gum until it loses its flavor. Put it at the end of the bamboo rod. Then slip it through the sewer grate. Hit the bill and up it will come with the rod when you pull back out.

If you are wondering about it being really nasty after being in the sewer grate...you can exchange the nasty bill at a bank for a fresh one hundred dollar bill. (I did that once after finding three quarters of a damaged twenty dollar bill. I took it to the bank and they gave me a fresh twenty dollar bill.

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks dong20 :p

:smile:

I imagine he'd head for the nearest sewer outlet, dive in with a single lung full of air, swim up the drain for perhaps half an hour until he reached the grating picking up your lost $100 bill in his teeth enroute. Then emerge tousled yet bone dry and, smelling of roses hand it to back you, crisp and dry with a smile.

Then, he'd take you to dinner before finally leaving to build a shopping mall with some toothpicks and paper napkins he stole from the restaurant.

Channelwood

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Reminds me of a favorite joke:

Two fellas are sitting doing their business in an outhouse (one of those "two holers"). The first fella gets up, and as he's pulling up his pants, a quarter falls out of his pocket into the pit. He sighs, reaches into his wallet and throws a $20 bill down the hole. The second fella asks "Why did you do that?" The first replies "Well, heck, I ain't goin' down there jus' fer a quarter!"

D_Thoraxis_Biggulp

Experimental Member
Media
Call Chuck Norris...lol

I was going to say something like that, but more to the extent of:

Use a coat-hanger, a thread from his sock, two refrigerator magnets and a zippo to summon Chuck Norris from his weekly poker game with the devil. Enraged, Chuck will punch a hole in the ground somewhere in the vicinity of the sewer grate. Then he can just make a ladder out of a box of paper clips... including the box.. and climb down to get the money.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
First he'd start pulling out his hair a strand at a time until he had enough to weave a long rope.

Then he'd put a piece of invisibleman's gum on the end of a stick, which he found lying in the gutter.

Then he'd tie one end of the rope to the grate and the other end around the ankle of the fat lady waiting for the bus.

Then he'd goose the fat lady with the end of the stick without the gum on it and she'd scream to high heaven and jump high enough to raise the grate.

Then he'd use the gum end of the stick to retrieve the $100 bill.

He could have done it the way invisibleman suggested but he couldn't pass up a chance to goose a fat lady.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dropped a $100 bill through the sewer grate...What would MacGyver do?
This smells of a trick question- $100 bill is ambiguous. You could asking about an actual $100 note, or a $100 cc/ utility bill.

Seriously, get a long stick, put som gum on end and pray.